Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

guess

Δραστήριο μέλος

Η guess αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 30 ετών και Απόφοιτος. Έχει γράψει 478 μηνύματα.
Also, i know German and English! But i like very much the spanish language! :)

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

wtf

Νεοφερμένος

Ο wtf αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 38 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 10 μηνύματα.
Sent by courier in a refridgerated bowl? Ah... Anyway, it wasn' t as I had expected, I had to dip the savoirdi cookies more in the coffee-liqueur mixture, put some sugar in the cream and make more cream... Though it wasn't my fault, it was the recipe's. AGrrhhhh!

LOOOOOL... nice attitude man! Arguably you are the soul of this thread! keep it alive...(i hope this end will not burden you so much to quit..)

As for the tiramisu case, it's no doubt a burning issue...WHY did this failure take place?? I am confident that you were undermined by some cruel, though unknown, existence, which despise individuals who fancy sweets.. Better late than never though, i'm here to illuminate you. It's high time we remained vigilant over this issue (things are much more complicated than even the LOST scriptwriter can imagine) and take immediate action (that is, start protesting).
ZERO TOLERANCE TO SWEET FAILURES. WE DEMAND: EACH SWEET --> ONE MASTERPIECE.

btw..have you noticed black smoke over your sweet while you were preparing it??? this would be an intangible evidence upholding my theory...

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
LOOOOOL... nice attitude man! Arguably you are the soul of this thread! keep it alive...(i hope this end will not burden you so much to quit..)

As for the tiramisu case, it's no doubt a burning issue...WHY did this failure take place?? I am confident that you were undermined by some cruel, though unknown, existence, which despise individuals who fancy sweets.. Better late than never though, i'm here to illuminate you. It's high time we remained vigilant over this issue (things are much more complicated than even the LOST scriptwriter can imagine) and take immediate action (that is, start protesting).
ZERO TOLERANCE TO SWEET FAILURES. WE DEMAND: EACH SWEET --> ONE MASTERPIECE.

btw..have you noticed black smoke over your sweet while you were preparing it??? this would be an intangible evidence upholding my theory...

Thanks for your compliments! No, it won' t be your words that will make me write less here, but the fact that I am still studying English... And I have to study for school, too... I' ll try to meet you as frequently as possible.

The tiramisu? Aye, aye, aye... I saw some kind of smoke, but it wasn' t black... It was white (I think it was the steam of the water which was to become coffee, but one can never be sure about those mysterious phenomena).

I think I can guess who is responsible for this. I have my own theory, and please let me elaborate on it.

As it is commonly known, sweets harm your teeth, as they contain sugar. Do YOU know SOMEBODY who wants to have teeth? No? Let' s examine another clue.

If sweets are not a total failure (which means that someone is going to eat them anyway), as was the case with my tiramisu, and if, due to this failure or even unability of the sweet to provide complete satisfaction, the baker becomes determined to make more and more sweets until they are perfect. Making (and consequently eating) more sweets means more bad teeth. Do YOU know ANYBODY who has a personal interest if this happens? No? Well, there are other clues on which you can think as well.

WHO is able to approach you undercover, silently like an FBI agent, and sabotage a sweet during its assembly or baking? And all this, without anyone noticing them? WHO does the same thing but steals teeth instead? WHO gets rich because of fallen teeth and gives people just a fraction of a tooth' s value?

NOW YOU KNOW HER!

IT' S THE TOOTH FAIRY! DESTROY HER! :P

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
Does anybody feel like having a talk?

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
Let the answer be yours:P

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Yeah... Well, thanks for saying something... Hey, all of you out there! You have a mouth, a tongue and teeth! They can be used to T-A-L-K. You have got fingers, and they can be used to T-Y-P-E! Come on! Say something! Anything!

Now let us get back to the most interesting subject of the last decade: How many milimetres high should the sole of the ideal shoe be?

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
Wow, that's a very interesting topic:P. It should be suggested as a composition topic for the cambridge proficiency exam:D

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

(Btw, I won' t sit for the CPE exam... being the only one in the class who would like to... Why pay 175 more euros?)

Yes, I am sure that Cambridge University will immediately hire me as composition assistant...

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

(Btw, I won' t sit for the CPE exam... being the only one in the class who would like to... Why pay 175 more euros?)

Yes, I am sure that Cambridge University will immediately hire me as composition assistant...

Experience.... It was a topic that always wondered me (why pay?) but from the time I started lessons, I never regretted it... You cannot imagine how much elaboration in language do you undergo when preparing for the above mentioned exam:iagree:

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Experience.... It was a topic that always wondered me (why pay?) but from the time I started lessons, I never regretted it...

Well, I can elaborate reading articles on the Web as well.

You cannot imagine how much elaboration in language do you undergo when preparing for the above mentioned exam

Is this more grammatical or other phenomena that are part of the Proficiency-in-English conversion?:P

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Well, I can elaborate reading articles on the Web as well.

Is this more grammatical or other phenomena that are part of the Proficiency-in-English conversion?:P

Elaborate on.... Mistake:P

I used the phrase "do you" to emphasize, you know. This is a very important aspect and should be used when writing formal essays:P

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ι thought that to emphasise the meaning of the verb one would write it like this:

You cannot imagine how much elaboration on language you do undergo when preparing for the above mentioned exam.

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ι thought that to emphasise the meaning of the verb one would write it like this:

You cannot imagine how much elaboration on language you do undergo when preparing for the above mentioned exam.

Believe me, I have used it my way several times with no penalties:P

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ι will ask my English teacher (who is English by birth).

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ι will ask my English teacher (who is English by birth).

When I was young, I was teached by such a teacher and it was terrible. :wow: I could never grap what she was trying to instill us. Every message she was trying to convey was just flying in the air:lol:

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

When I was young, I was teached by such a teacher and it was terrible. :wow: I could never grap what she was trying to instill us. Every message she was trying to convey was just flying in the air:lol:

Maybe! But Mrs Christine is the BEST! Se is friendly and understanding. Her lesson is not terrible at all.

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Se????? What the bloody h@ll does that mean?

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Χάιδω αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 1,969 μηνύματα.

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια