Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

Deutsch... Lover

Επιφανές μέλος

Η Everl αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια και μας γράφει απο Αθήνα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 18,613 μηνύματα.

Alma Libre

Επιφανές μέλος

Η Sinéad αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτητής του τμήματος Φιλοσοφικών & Κοινωνικών Σπουδών Κρήτης (Ρέθυμνο) και μας γράφει απο Ιρλανδία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 9,229 μηνύματα.
Yes.... I don't understand her.... I say: I don't care about her.... BUT......

But you don't care :P
If you don't feel comfortable when you're talking with her,stop it a little bit,get a little break of this friendship :)
It might be a great idea for a brand new start in that friendship.
It's always my opinion.

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 11 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

jj!

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Ο jj! αυτή τη στιγμή είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 13,477 μηνύματα.
Hello!!
I see you like Chemistry :P

check this out

In 110g of water we put 40g NaOH constisting of 25% w/w humidity. Calculate: a. the mass of the clear NaOH b. the consist of %w/w of the mixture c. given that p=1,25g/ml calculate the % w/v

Good luck :P

Oh and btw the answers are a. 30g, b. 20%w/w, c. 25% w/v
Ιt is very hard to solve this exercise:(

Especially when you have the answers given:P

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 11 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Deutsch... Lover

Επιφανές μέλος

Η Everl αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια και μας γράφει απο Αθήνα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 18,613 μηνύματα.
But you don't care :P
If you don't feel comfortable when you're talking with her,stop it a little bit,get a little break of this friendship :)
It might be a great idea for a brand new start in that friendship.
It's always my opinion.

There isen't friendship is a hell!

Xaris SSSS

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Xaris SSSS αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 27 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 2,139 μηνύματα.
You like chemistry?

kind of...

Ιt is very hard to solve this exercise:(

Especially when you have the answers given:P

Yeap.. vexing, isn't it? :P

Alma Libre

Επιφανές μέλος

Η Sinéad αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτητής του τμήματος Φιλοσοφικών & Κοινωνικών Σπουδών Κρήτης (Ρέθυμνο) και μας γράφει απο Ιρλανδία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 9,229 μηνύματα.

Deutsch... Lover

Επιφανές μέλος

so,i think that you have to stop it,if you don't feel her as friend or whatever else she does that it makes you feel sad:)

She is very stupid for her age! Like a baby!

Alma Libre

Επιφανές μέλος

Deutsch... Lover

Επιφανές μέλος

Alma Libre

Επιφανές μέλος

So,she's speaking like this:
'Awww what a wonderful barbie doll,mummy i want it!!' :hehe: :P

xristina elen

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η xristina elen αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 30 ετών, Φοιτήτρια και μας γράφει απο Ζωγράφος (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 1,603 μηνύματα.
i have to speak in english sometimew because i ll totally forget them:D

Demlogic

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Demlogic αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Α' γυμνασίου. Έχει γράψει 978 μηνύματα.
hi, my name is demlogic....demlogic 2...

I am from greece and i am a greek lover with hairs for cloths!
I am beautiful handsome man who wants to be more beautiful and more handsome because it is really important these days

my mother tells me everyday that i am really handsome.... And if she were a girl at my age, she could be in love with me...
Generally talking, everyone hates me except my mother, because they are jealous because i am the smartest person in athens!
the most smartest person in athens! Also i am NTUA ECE Student , the most best school in athens and greece

Alma Libre

Επιφανές μέλος

So,you're something like this:
:lol:

xristina elen

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η xristina elen αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 30 ετών, Φοιτήτρια και μας γράφει απο Ζωγράφος (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 1,603 μηνύματα.

I am beautiful handsome man who wants to be more beautiful and more handsome because it is really important these days

my mother tells me everyday that i am really handsome.... And if she were a girl at my age, she could be in love with me...
Generally talking, everyone hates me except my mother, because they are jealous because i am the smartest person in athens!
the most smartest person in athens! Also i am NTUA ECE Student , the most best school in athens and greece

it sounds like you are searching a woman in newspaper and you say your advantages!!!hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha respect:P

Xaris SSSS

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Xaris SSSS αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 27 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 2,139 μηνύματα.

And you're moderate as well...:P

_fairygirl_

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

Η Τηγάνι αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια και μας γράφει απο Αυστραλία. Έχει γράψει 7,789 μηνύματα.
Who is staying at home today? :whistle:

~Melania~

Περιβόητο μέλος

Η Insomnia ♥ αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Πτυχιούχος και μας γράφει απο Πάτρα (Αχαΐα). Έχει γράψει 5,354 μηνύματα.

:lol: :lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, you are like demlogic, the other person in this site who has the same nickname with yours!!!! :lol: You are so unassuming :P

coyοte

Νεοφερμένος

Ο coyοte αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Έχει γράψει 41 μηνύματα.
How bo you bo guys? Do you have weather for a coffee?

Alma Libre

Επιφανές μέλος

~Melania~

Περιβόητο μέλος

Η Insomnia ♥ αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Πτυχιούχος και μας γράφει απο Πάτρα (Αχαΐα). Έχει γράψει 5,354 μηνύματα.

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια