Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

RunawayDreamer

Δραστήριο μέλος

Η Βίκυ αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 30 ετών, Φοιτήτρια και μας γράφει απο Ηγουμενίτσα (Θεσπρωτία). Έχει γράψει 511 μηνύματα.
The thing is that we dont have anything...neither a relationship nor a flirt...NOTHING....I know right...i was telling him for 3 days that I dont want him because i am still in love with someone else..He wasn't listen to me..He was talking and talking without sense..And I told him ''I am not the right one for you..you will find someone else who will love you''.And he told me to shut up and the right girl was me.He told me that he was going to earn me and fight even for a feeling that I dont have for him.Then I told him to stop it and stay away from me. He agreed and then I said him ''bye'' thats all..But the next , day he came where I live, he sent me a msg and told me ''I m here and I want to see you..NOW...come or I will find you''... i lied to him and I told him that I was somewhere else..and he sent me I wll come there...and I told him to leave me alone..and then he said.. ''I am gonna msg you untill you see me...I wont let you alone..even after....''I tried to be nice he wasn't listen..i was agressive neither then...

I have days to sleep properly....this is so frustrating :/:

i talked to some people and they told me to ignore him..and he will stop...The good thing is that i am not in panic...i m trying to be calm...

Thank you for supporting me...believe me you words are more than enough.. :)

First things first..
Change your phone number and give it only to your close ones...My sister was in the same situation as you are, the guy was messaging her, calling her all the time, telling her stuff...so she changed it, and somehow it stopped..
If you know his friends, go talk them and tell them about him and what he is doing to you...They might put some sense to him and eventually realise that what he is doing isn't right nor healthy for both of you..

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 12 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

jj!

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Ο jj! αυτή τη στιγμή είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 13,484 μηνύματα.
I'm a fool-.-' I can't believe that i didn't solve an exercise as easy as that one-.-'

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 12 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

grotesque_mask

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η in bianco e nero αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια και μας γράφει απο Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 1,193 μηνύματα.
now let's relax and do noth--oh wait, I have an academic paper to write.

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

Η Substrata αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 4,820 μηνύματα.
My head hurtss :'(

Painkiller did not work, I am furious right now DX

jj!

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Ο jj! αυτή τη στιγμή είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 13,484 μηνύματα.
Try depon, aspirine:P

Or (granny knows best), drink a tea;)

Johnny15

Επιφανές μέλος

Ο Γιάννης? αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Πτυχιούχος και μας γράφει απο Γερμανία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 12,652 μηνύματα.

Always ;)

johnaekmaiden

Νεοφερμένος

Ο johnaekmaiden αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 29 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 61 μηνύματα.
just 1 month has left till the big day!!!
<3 IRON MAIDEN <3

Miss Brightside

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Ahri αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 30 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Ιρλανδία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 1,696 μηνύματα.
just 6 days left for the big day....freedom and dont have to study boring things all day long.
Cant wait for that.

Johnny15

Επιφανές μέλος

Ο Γιάννης? αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Πτυχιούχος και μας γράφει απο Γερμανία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 12,652 μηνύματα.

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

Η Substrata αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 4,820 μηνύματα.
Okay, I believe I kind of screwed up at least 1-2 exercises in today morning's exam, buut that's okay "just keep swimming" :P

Miss Brightside

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Ahri αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 30 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Ιρλανδία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 1,696 μηνύματα.
Okay, I believe I kind of screwed up at least 1-2 exercises in today morning's exam, buut that's okay "just keep swimming" :P

Ι can't swim anymore.. I know it's just today and tomorrow, but I can't study at all.. I don't care about Caesar or Manium Curium Dentatum or Sullam. They died like...2500 years ago and I don't know how I am still alive, I just wanna sleep for a whole week and do nothing but relaxing, going out, watching movies and reading books. Not ancient books, real books, with a main story, a plot and characters (not Socrates and his friends, omg he was really famous, a celebrity, he had millions of friends), not a stupid "dialogue" about a deep cave and some stupid people who are tied up and they were unable to move.

Johnny15

Επιφανές μέλος

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

Even the hardest of situations can work out if you have the right mindset ;)

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

So does anyone have any plans for the summer? :)

Johnny15

Επιφανές μέλος

My plans include studying. Perhaps I'll go on holiday for a week...

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

My plans include studying. Perhaps I'll go on holiday for a week...
You do that :P Sometimes it's good to keep your mind off negative things, such as the extreme study sessions to come :spasiklas:

What's your ideal holiday destination?

Johnny15

Επιφανές μέλος

Thassos with my classmates. I've never been on holiday with friends, every time with parents. So I want to go on camping or something... but I don't know if I'll do it.

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

Camping is a great idea from what I've heard! Why don't you discuss it with your parents?

As for me, like every year, I'll be visiting my home island -Kefalonia- in a few weeks' time :) Once I'm done with school finals, that is D:

Miss Brightside

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

What's your ideal holiday destination?

My ideal holiday destination is...French Polynesia :P
I've never been there 'cause it is in the middle of nowhere, between South America and Australia (I think that the closest country to those islands is Chile, I am not sure though :/:). It costs around 1.500-2.000 euros for a week(:eek:) and I know that I might won't be able to visit it at all, but at least I can have this dream.
Anyway, this summer I'd like to visit Prague, Budapest or Paris, I don't know yet and of course Crete (my best friend is gonna host me, even though I hate Crete 'cause of history:P).

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

Meh. After one whole year of being shut inside the house, in the same city, just about anywhere sounds ideal. :/

So much to do, so little time. :D

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια