Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

Miss Brightside

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Ahri αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 30 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Ιρλανδία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 1,696 μηνύματα.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία:

johnaekmaiden

Νεοφερμένος

Ο johnaekmaiden αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 29 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 61 μηνύματα.
No problem.. When you find time and appetite start a topic ;)

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 13 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

Η Substrata αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 4,822 μηνύματα.
Hello :)
Well, yeap it really passed quickly, but it was also a very tiring year, full of dull stuff, and without any free time. I'm looking forward to my summer vacation, 'cause I'll have the opportunity to brush up my english :P
I will not be at school next year, I'm finishing in a month (yay:clapup:), but I think u're right.
I'll probably regret saying this but I think I'll kind of miss school once I graduate... :P

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 13 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Johnny15

Επιφανές μέλος

Ο Γιάννης? αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Πτυχιούχος και μας γράφει απο Γερμανία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 12,749 μηνύματα.

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

Η Substrata αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 4,822 μηνύματα.
I mean, sure senior year has been full of studying and stress and stuff, yet it doesn't change the fact that school years are pretty fun in total, for the most part at least. :)

Τελευταία επεξεργασία:

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

C'mon guys, speak up :P This topic is getting kind of lonely xD

johnaekmaiden

Νεοφερμένος

Ο johnaekmaiden αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 29 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 61 μηνύματα.
C'mon guys, speak up :P This topic is getting kind of lonely xD

agree mate... :)
So, is there anyone who gave exams at proficiency these days?

Johnny15

Επιφανές μέλος

Ο Γιάννης? αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Πτυχιούχος και μας γράφει απο Γερμανία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 12,749 μηνύματα.
I have exams in algebra if you are interested.

johnaekmaiden

Νεοφερμένος

hahahaha actually, i'm not really interested... :)

Johnny15

Επιφανές μέλος

:( ok then ...

RunawayDreamer

Δραστήριο μέλος

Η Βίκυ αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 30 ετών, Φοιτήτρια και μας γράφει απο Ηγουμενίτσα (Θεσπρωτία). Έχει γράψει 511 μηνύματα.
Do you guys know if there are any exchange programmes specifically for the USA or UK? I've been thinking for a while now and since school is gonna be over soon, that going to another country might be good for a little while at least..

Ok, so this is totally out of the blue but I got this weird obsession with the braille system, which is for the blind, and I kinda sit down and learned the whole alphabet by heart...weird right? Oh man, I love this idea about talking in english :D

Oh, well, I'm shutting up now or else I'm gonna ramble on all freakin' night :/:

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

Heeey, I just noticed something. Aren't you two in the same grade ?

Edit: I like talking in English, it's a good way to practice the language :)

RunawayDreamer

Δραστήριο μέλος

Η Βίκυ αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 30 ετών, Φοιτήτρια και μας γράφει απο Ηγουμενίτσα (Θεσπρωτία). Έχει γράψει 511 μηνύματα.
Heeey, I just noticed something. Aren't you two in the same grade ?

Edit: I like talking in English, it's a good way to practice the language :)

Yeah, it's been a long time since I had an convo in english...Well, if you exclude the fact that I usually watch movies/tv-shows without subtitles or with english subtitles to keep practicing and not forget the language..
But it's little riding a bike, you're never gonna forget how to...

johnaekmaiden

Νεοφερμένος

Do you guys know if there are any exchange programmes specifically for the USA or UK? I've been thinking for a while now and since school is gonna be over soon, that going to another country might be good for a little while at least..

Ok, so this is totally out of the blue but I got this weird obsession with the braille system, which is for the blind, and I kinda sit down and learned the whole alphabet by heart...weird right? Oh man, I love this idea about talking in english :D

Oh, well, I'm shutting up now or else I'm gonna ramble on all freakin' night :/:

Indeed it's a bit weird... But you seem really interested of the idea to doing this.. The choice is yours so i wo'nt tell my opinion cause i don't wanna influence you.. Oh, your english is really well.. (unlike mine :( )

RunawayDreamer

Δραστήριο μέλος

Indeed it's a bit weird... But you seem really interested of the idea to doing this.. The choice is yours so i wo'nt tell my opinion cause i don't wanna influence you.. Oh, your english is really well.. (unlike mine :( )

I'm a weird person :whistle: And it's not the fact that I'm just interested, it's becoming an obsession for me. I'm just like that, I'm starting something, I explore it completely, then I get bored and give it up...Hahaha, so it won't be too long 'til I get something else in mind..

Thank you, and to think that I never completed my english since I gave it up in the fourth year...I knew nothing when I stopped going to the tutoring centre and then I started slowly learning it using the internet and watching movies..
Yours will be too, all you need is practicing and using it in any possible way..
Practice makes perfect :D

jj!

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Ο jj! αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 13,487 μηνύματα.
Am I the only one, who doesn't like speaking or writing in English?:P However, I have a great accent, as the oral examiner told me one year ago. Oh, past are the days when I had an Honor's pass in the speaking section.

Today was such a tiring day. In the very morning, I and my classmates in the English school had to attend to the ECPE examination. I can tell, that the listening section was a little bit hard to understand what the speaker was saying. Anyway, good luck to everybody who sat the written exams of both universities (Cambridge & Michigan).

How you, senior graders of high school, manage your time so well? I envy you a little:/::P

Excuse me for any Grammatical or/and spelling mistakes I made:)

RunawayDreamer

Δραστήριο μέλος

Am I the only one, who doesn't like speaking or writing in English?:P However, I have a great accent, as the oral examiner told me one year ago. Oh, past are the days when I had an Honor's pass in the speaking section.

Today was such a tiring day. In the very morning, I and my classmates in the English school had to attend to the ECPE examination. I can tell, that the listening section was a little bit hard to understand what the speaker was saying. Anyway, good luck to everybody who sat the written exams of both universities (Cambridge & Michigan).

How you, senior graders of high school, manage your time so well? I envy you a little:/::P

Excuse me for any Grammatical or/and spelling mistakes I made:)

You do? I mean about having an great accent...Now I'm the one who does all the envying part..I have the infamous βλάχικη accent...hahaha
I do pronounce some words with a real good british accent but some other words are, man I usually avoid talking in english :whistle:
Not to sound mean, but you did make some mistakes...if I'm right, we never say "I and my classmates", I do believe that you can either say "Me and my classmates" or "My classmates and I"

jj!

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Ο jj! αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 13,487 μηνύματα.
Yes, yes, yes. You 're right. I was wrong:P I think it is worth giving me another chance:P

Well, the Βλάχικη fantastic, perfect, awsome and marvelous accent is the most famous one in Greece. My brother used his, when he sat the FCE exam (milleniums of years ago, that is:P) he had the worst pronounciation, however, he passed the exam with ease:P The examiner wasn't surprised by him, though:P

I have another one special talent. I can use both American and British accent, but let's stop talking about me:P

How do you feel about the new era in your life, which starts with the university entrance exams. Do you feel stressed?:/:

RunawayDreamer

Δραστήριο μέλος

Yes, yes, yes. You 're right. I was wrong:P I think it is worth giving me another chance:P

Well, the Βλάχικη fantastic, perfect, awsome and marvelous accent is the most famous one in Greece. My brother used his, when he sat the FCE exam (milleniums of years ago, that is:P) he had the worst pronounciation, however, he passed the exam with ease:P The examiner wasn't surprised by him, though:P

I have another one special talent. I can use both American and British accent, but let's stop talking about me:P

How do you feel about the new era in your life, which starts with the university entrance exams. Do you feel stressed?:/:

I've never sat on an examination room for english! After all, I never finished my classes hahaha
I have to do and that at some point...bugger!

Damn it, I really want to get an british accent :redface: Now this is my next shot after the exams...I will, after all, have plenty of time to work on that one :clapup:
Well, I won't say that I'm totally stressed, I just don't want to fail completely. Because if I do, then one year of preparation will be for nothing...

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

I am absolutely beat after my fairly demanding Literature exam :P

Gonna go to bed now :)

God I can't believe I have to revise History...<.< worst subject ever in my opinion. That's because I usually fail horribly at memorization, haha.

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια