Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

zip_unzip

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο zip_unzip αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Φινλανδία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 354 μηνύματα.

Anyway, what are you up to?

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
Hahaha..You are welcome my sweetheart..

P.S:I'm just joking of course.I wanna thank you for your corrections.You really help me become better.

Yes, I know, everybody' s telling me the same after I thank them:P.

Joking too:D.

If you have any questions, we will be glad to answer them:).

Anyway, what are you up to?

Destroy the world... Muhahahaha!:P:lol2:

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

domenica7

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η domenica7 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 32 ετών. Έχει γράψει 1,056 μηνύματα.
Ok: Do you still like Harry Potter?:P

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
Νο:P.

Well, actually yes. But not the movies (the last two are utter failures).:)

domenica7

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η domenica7 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 32 ετών. Έχει γράψει 1,056 μηνύματα.
When I was kid ,I was crazy about Harry Potter's books.I used to read each book at least 70-80 times.:PNow I don't like them very much.Maybe because I realised that is too commercial .Just to sell books,you know..

I don't like the movies ,too:P

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ah, 70-80 times only?

I think I' ve reached 40 (my favourite one at that time was the prisoner of Azkaban), but now I laugh at the thought of it:D.

No, it' s not exactly commercial. Most books are hardly commercial. Now, that after Harry Potter came books that were Harry Potter - like, is another story - these are commercial, actually:P.

kotsis1

Δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Δημήτρης αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών, Μαθητής Β' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Συκιές (Θεσσαλονίκη). Έχει γράψει 421 μηνύματα.
Domenica, you may take part in our conversation, no matter what your level in English is. This is not a topic to boast about our knowledge or to criticise others, it is about impoving every participants communication skills. You can make as many mistakes as you want, we will correct them -well, if we do find them:P-, so that you can learn from them.

According to what I've understood from the text,participants should be participants'.

PS:Excuse me for putting such an old message on the surface.

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Never mind, it isn' t old!

Actually, it is "participant's". The word "every" is followed by singular.

kotsis1

Δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Δημήτρης αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών, Μαθητής Β' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Συκιές (Θεσσαλονίκη). Έχει γράψει 421 μηνύματα.

domenica7

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ah, 70-80 times only?

I think I' ve reached 40 (my favourite one at that time was the prisoner of Azkaban), but now I laugh at the thought of it:D.

No, it' s not exactly commercial. Most books are hardly commercial. Now, that after Harry Potter came books that were Harry Potter - like, is another story - these are commercial, actually:P.

Haha..One of my favourites ,too!!:D
I loved the chapter on which the twins brother's of Ron left school flying.(I think it was on 5 book or sth.)
:xixi:

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Yep, it was!

Well, my favourite now is the last one:D.

The escape from Gringots was absolutely fabulous:D!

domenica7

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Oh!I haven't bought the new one yet,so I don't know.:P

n1kous

Νεοφερμένος

Ο Νικος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 32 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 68 μηνύματα.
the twins brother's of Ron left school

well since we are in this crazy correction process,i'll have a say as well.
"Ron's twin brothers" OR if u wanna go with ur way,rain or shine "the twin brothers of Ron"-whose existence i seriously doubt.

and as 4 harry potter books:

a.i don't find them as commercial.it's just a widespread spectacular story.
b.i agree with the movies part
c.what do u think of the fight of Hogwarts???

the conclusion of my potter-experience:each and every one of the books is literally unputdownable!!!

p.s.:what does ITER stand 4?

urs sincerely...

domenica7

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

"Ron's twin brothers" OR if u wanna go with ur way,rain or shine "the twin brothers of Ron"-whose existence i seriously doubt.

the conclusion of my potter-experience:each and every one of the books is literally unputdownable!!!

urs sincerely...

Ok,thanks for the corrections!!My english is horrible so please forgive me.:P

a.Well, actually I've heard that it has been spent an exrtaordinary amount of money for advertisements etc..So Harry Potter's books is more books with excellent marketing.I really liked them -I mean it,I can still remember even the commas in those books:P-but now I think that they are not something so special.:/ I don't know..Anything commercial makes me feel sick.

b.You are right!Terrible special effects and not exactly what the books say.

c.The fight?You mean when Sneip killed Dumbledor ( i don't know how it's written:P)?I love it!:POne of my favourites parts!However I didn't like the way Rooling(neither this i know how is written :P) described the funeral of Dumbledor.

d.ITER stands for:International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ITER

n1kous

Νεοφερμένος

Ο Νικος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 32 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 68 μηνύματα.

a.Well, actually I've heard that it has been spent an exrtaordinary amount of money for advertisements etc..So Harry Potter's books is more books with excellent marketing.I really liked them -I mean it,I can still remember even the commas in those books:P-but now I think that they are not something so special.:/ I don't know..Anything commercial makes me feel sick.

c.The fight?You mean when Sneip killed Dumbledor ( i don't know how it's written:P)?I love it!:POne of my favourites parts!However I didn't like the way Rooling(neither this i know how is written :P) described the funeral of Dumbledor.

d.ITER stands for:International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ITER

what r u talking about!u should never feel sorry 'bout ur english -which btw is not that horrible.it's pretty good actually.
thnx 4 ur ITER-answer.
and 4 the record:snape-dumbledore-one of my favouritE parts-rowling-i don't know how this one is written(Spelled) either.

and i stil have no opinion in ITER

say sth new.pls...

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Oh!I haven't bought the new one yet,so I don't know.:P

Ah, you should! And you should buy the ENGLISH version!:no1:

urs sincerely...

Crazy correction process:D:lol:.

c) Well, one of the most adventurous chapters of the last book, but I still prefer the escape from Gringots. I love dragons, you see:D.

Whoa, whoa, wait for a minute! Many corrrections are going to be carried out in a few seconds, but nobody wants to make you feel sorry about them... If you want us to stop, you just have to say it, there is nothing you should be ashamed for.:)

Well, actually I've heard that an exrtaordinary amount of money has been spent for advertisements etc...

So H.P. books are more of a book series backed-up with excellent marketing (I don' t think this is exactly how you wanted to say it, but knowing what you wanna say in Greek, I thinkn that it cannot be translated to English).

You have heard?
Well, I think that you must know how Harry Potter began, and I don' t think it is commercial at all.

Yep. And the actress starring as Umbridge was absolutely hypocritical, she hadn' t got the role right.

Snape
Dumbledore (no, you are not supposed to know this:P).
Rowling.

favourite (without an s)

(neither do I know how this is written)

Well, actually he is talking about a chapter in the seventh book.

You should read it, it' s quite different to the rest (meaning that they' re probably gonna leave Hoggie-Poggie and the rest of the Wizardcraft learning stuff).

what r u talking about!u should never feel sorry 'bout ur english -which btw is not that horrible.it's pretty good actually.
thnx 4 ur ITER-answer.
and 4 the record:snape-dumbledore-one of my favouritE parts-rowling-i don't know how this one is written(Spelled) either.

and i stil have no opinion in ITER

say sth new.pls...

(you have an opinion on, not in a matter:D)

I really liked the scene when Rowling said Harry had named one of his sons after Severus Snape. Not adventurous etc, but emotionally exciting!

How come you call yourself "N1kous" and not "N1kos"?

razorbladeDream

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η razorbladeDream αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 1,023 μηνύματα.
Ah, you should! And you should buy the ENGLISH version!:no1:

Crazy correction process:D:lol:.

c) Well, one of the most adventurous chapters of the last book, but I still prefer the escape from Gringots. I love dragons, you see:D.

Whoa, whoa, wait for a minute! Many corrrections are going to be carried out in a few seconds, but nobody wants to make you feel sorry about them... If you want us to stop, you just have to say it, there is nothing you should be ashamed for.:)

Well, actually I've heard that an exrtaordinary amount of money has been spent for advertisements etc...

So H.P. books are more of a book series backed-up with excellent marketing (I don' t think this is exactly how you wanted to say it, but knowing what you wanna say in Greek, I thinkn that it cannot be translated to English).

You have heard?
Well, I think that you must know how Harry Potter began, and I don' t think it is commercial at all.

Yep. And the actress starring as Umbridge was absolutely hypocritical, she hadn' t got the role right.

Snape
Dumbledore (no, you are not supposed to know this:P).
Rowling.

favourite (without an s)

(neither do I know how this is written)

Well, actually he is talking about a chapter in the seventh book.

You should read it, it' s quite different to the rest (meaning that they' re probably gonna leave Hoggie-Poggie and the rest of the Wizardcraft learning stuff).

(you have an opinion on, not in a matter:D)

I really liked the scene when Rowling said Harry had named one of his sons after Severus Snape. Not adventurous etc, but emotionally exciting!

How come you call yourself "N1kous" and not "N1kos"?
Crook try to write smaller posts pleeeeease...It's quite boring to read your whole posts:D:D:P
Friendly..

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

*In a friendly way

What can I do?

razorbladeDream

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η razorbladeDream αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 1,023 μηνύματα.
*In a friendly way

What can I do?
Just write smaller posts or try to write only the summary of them,I dont Know,just try to do something on this because they're extremely huge most of times

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ah, that' s because I have to comment many other posts (I still don' t type as fast as others, 'cause I wanna be careful as far as dictation is concerned). An I do talk a bit too much, the truth is, but I wouldn' t be able teh express myself properly.:D

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια