Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
Ι am here and I am open to discussion :p

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
Please, tell me more about their conflict. I haven't heard about it.

neither have i...and i had never heard of the word 'scatology' either!!!so, tell us please what u are talking about!!( i really fancy these interesting discussions!!)
Well, they both have some ideas about the projected changes in the educational system, though they disagree. They have exchanged personal attacks, the harsher ones being Mr Veremis' (directed to Mr Babiniotis). Mr Babiniotis teached a former professor of mine, and I have heard good words of him, so I think Mr Veremis is too strict.

Use these beeping asterisks that Crook told you :p

Hello everyone ;)

Exactly:no1:.
-----------------------------------------
Ι am here and I am open to discussion

No, you are the definition of narrowmindedness. Discussion is an unknown word to you:P

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
Crookshanks, do you know what "Go f*** you" means? :P

papas

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο papas αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 31 ετών και Μεταπτυχιακός φοιτητής στο τμήμα Νοσηλευτικής ΕΚΠΑ. Έχει γράψει 2,371 μηνύματα.

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
Oh, maybe. But I feel it is grammatically incorrect. It should be "Go f***** yourself". Never mind, you still have not told me your opinions about the Veremis-Babiniotis conflict.

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Are they arguing about something? :P

papas

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο papas αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 31 ετών και Μεταπτυχιακός φοιτητής στο τμήμα Νοσηλευτικής ΕΚΠΑ. Έχει γράψει 2,371 μηνύματα.

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

About the changes that are due in the educational system.

Jimmy, please be kinder to your fellow iSchooleagues.:P

Every war is civil, 'cause all people are brothers.

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ok dad :p

Αnd as for their confict, what does each one of them support?

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ι go' no 'deea.

Why 're yeh askin'?:P

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

A conversation requires that all the participants are informed about the topic that is discussed :p

n1kous

Νεοφερμένος

Ο Νικος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 32 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 68 μηνύματα.
hey guys!!!how r u faring?that's nick and I want to be a part of this!so here i am!since i'm too busy studying,i can't read what's been said.so ... do we have a special topic or sth,or is it that we just say anything on the top of our head?
:bye:

papas

Διάσημο μέλος

hey guys!!!how r u faring?that's nick and I want to be a part of this!so here i am!since i'm too busy studying,i can't read what's been said.so ... do we have a special topic or sth,or is it that we just say anything on the top of our head?
:bye:

Yes....I guess...

We talk about the conflict between Babiniotis and Veremis for the new educational system.

Do you have any idea about it?:/

n1kous

Νεοφερμένος

Ο Νικος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 32 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 68 μηνύματα.
as far as wars r concerned i know one thing:
"Some wars result in complete and total victory.Some wars end with a peace offering.And some wars end in hope...But all these wars are nothing compared to the most frightening war of all.The one you have yet to fight."
No.actually i had no idea.but no that you mention it...hmm...nope!still nothing.not interested in politics.education may be sth that concerns me,but this doesn't automatically mean i'm interested in politicians' ideas...:P
how come you're all so high n mighty?hmm...must be true then...books may also damage your brains after all...beter stop soon...do you think it blinds as well?
:xixi:

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

A conversation requires that all the participants are informed about the topic that is discussed :p

Well, you can go to Google News, if you want.:):P

as far as wars r concerned i know one thing:
"Some wars result in complete and total victory.Some wars end with a peace offering.And some wars end in hope...But all these wars are nothing compared to the most frightening war of all.The one you have yet to fight."
No.actually i had no idea.but no that you mention it...hmm...nope!still nothing.not interested in politics.education may be sth that concerns me,but this doesn't automatically mean i'm interested in politicians' ideas...:P
how come you're all so high n mighty?hmm...must be true then...books may also damage your brains after all...beter stop soon...do you think it blinds as well?
:xixi:

Oh, thanks, I am high and mighty... Haven' t been told this before... I might buy a crown, you know... Maybe I have a royal ancestor:P
I guess that, after extensive reading, your eyes might get tired. Though I do not think that you might get blind just because you have read Harry Potter 7 20 times:P.

*better
*offer (suits better)

n1kous

Νεοφερμένος

Oh, thanks, I am high and mighty... Haven' t been told this before... I might buy a crown, you know... Maybe I have a royal ancestor:P
I guess that, after extensive reading, your eyes might get tired. Though I do not think that you might get blind just because you have read Harry Potter 7 20 times:P.

*better
*offer (suits better)

well i'm always glad talking to a "talking toddler"!dunno if i'll go blind since i've read it just 3 times...and thnx 4 the "offer"-thing.but i'll go with "offering"...BTW r u a native???

P.S.there r other things threatening you with blindness...so don't believe what they say about practice and perfects-rather misleading:D

juste un instant

Επιφανές μέλος

Ο Βασίλης αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Πτυχιούχος και μας γράφει απο Αφρική. Έχει γράψει 30,169 μηνύματα.
Do you like portugese songs? or brasilian
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWEUoMbhlQM[/ame]

Lacta144

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Μαρία-Ειρήνη αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 1,098 μηνύματα.
it's good but i understand nothing....!

papas

Διάσημο μέλος

Omg!I can't believe it...

I really want to sleep,however,I can't fall asleep...

Does anyone have any idea?:/

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Lower you daily coffee income :p

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια