Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

ΣΟΦΙΑ-ΦΑΙΗ

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η Σοφια αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 29 ετών, Μαθητής Γ' γυμνασίου και μας γράφει απο Λεχαινά (Ηλεία). Έχει γράψει 171 μηνύματα.
I won't be broken again
I've got to breath
I can't keep going under
Going under-evanescence

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

GATE 7

Νεοφερμένος

Ο GATE 7 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 27 ετών και Μαθητής Α' γυμνασίου. Έχει γράψει 43 μηνύματα.
i can speak english

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
Oh, really? I thought that was Yiddish:P.

How come?

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
Christmas are on the way :yeah:

GATE 7

Νεοφερμένος

Ο GATE 7 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 27 ετών και Μαθητής Α' γυμνασίου. Έχει γράψει 43 μηνύματα.
oh really?i can't believe it!!!!

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
Then close your ears... Woops, I meant eyes:P.

maria_st8

Νεοφερμένος

Η maria αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 34 ετών, Φοιτήτρια και μας γράφει απο Ηλιούπολη (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 71 μηνύματα.
shouldn t be there a subject to discuss about?or it s just whatever comes in mind?

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Well, I have attempted to intoduce various subjects for discussion, which, unfortunately, were abandoned in hours... You may like to choose a subject now!

zip_unzip

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο zip_unzip αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Φινλανδία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 354 μηνύματα.
The situation in Middle East :)

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ah, that is a story repeating itself all over again. I am just fed up with the Israeli-Palestinian fight. The matter still retains its interest, though. And it has been drawn up to the surface again, with the recent raids of Israeli forces against Hamas-controlled zones.

ΣΟΦΙΑ-ΦΑΙΗ

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η Σοφια αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 29 ετών, Μαθητής Γ' γυμνασίου και μας γράφει απο Λεχαινά (Ηλεία). Έχει γράψει 171 μηνύματα.
I am glad to realise that teenagers can talk seriously if it is needed!!!!

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Oh, yes we can! Well, not everybody (in fact, very few, who seek a shelter here), but having half a penny is better than having nothing, non?

H.PotterAddicted

Νεοφερμένος

Η H.PotterAddicted αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 30 ετών, Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Ρόδος (Δωδεκάνησα). Έχει γράψει 26 μηνύματα.
Oh, yes we can! Well, not everybody (in fact, very few, who seek a shelter here), but having half a penny is better than having nothing, non?

i totally agree with you. I am one of those who seek a shelter here!
I really love that forum because i love english!
Did you take your username from hermione's cat in harry potter. I would love to start a conversation with you about harry potter. I love the books (especially the seventh) and all the movies! I have read the seventh book in english (It really helped me to improve my syntax and vocabulary in english).
Who are your favourite characters from the harry potter books? My favourite characters is harry potter, his mother and dumbledore. I also like Remus Lupin.

Well i know that harry potter isn't as serious subject as the situation in middle east to discuss. But i couldn't control myself not to talk about harry potter. I finally find a member who likes harry potter... So i can't hide my enthusiasm!:jumpy:

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

i totally agree with you. I am one of those who seek a shelter here!

A shelter to protect us from whom, though?

I really love that forum because i love english!
Did you take your username from hermione's cat in harry potter.

Oh, yep (you have forgotten the question mark:P)! I like cats, and Hermione is one of my favourite characters in the series, so that' s why I' ve chosen the particular name.

I would love to start a conversation with you about harry potter. I love the books (especially the seventh) and all the movies! I have read the seventh book in english (It really helped me to improve my syntax and vocabulary in english).

I would be glad to! And I would also be glad to indicate some minor mistakes you have made. You write "I would love to start a conversation with you about harry potter", though it should be "I would love to start a conversation about harry potter with you". I also have to notice that Harry Potter, as a name, has to begin with capital letters. Also, the second use of the prepositional phrase "in English" could have been excluded. I am sorry if I sound like a "stupid", "expasperating" student, but I strongly dislike grammar/syntax/spelling errors. Nothing to do with you, I assure you. If you don' t want me to correct you again, you can simply ask me, I won' t misunderstand you!

As far as the books and the movies are concerned, I must say that all the books are far better than the movies. I liked all the moies, apart from the fifth one. I was really disappointed by the absence of significant scenes and the amendment of Rowling' s style. I found Umbridge, in particular, very fake, both in her appearance and behaviour.

The seventh book was indeed marvellous. I read it in English too, as I couldn' t wait for the translated version! My favourite chapter was the one Harry and the rest escaped form Gringots with the dragon! What was yours?

Who are your favourite characters from the harry potter books? My favourite characters is harry potter, his mother and dumbledore. I also like Remus Lupin.

My favourite characters are Hermione, because she is a good student (like me:P), prudent (like me:P), meticulous (sometimes in a very extreme way, like me:P), and adherent to rules (like me:P), and Severous Snape (as he risked and finally tributed his life for Harry' s sake). I also adore Dumbledore, mainly due to his wisdom and power.

Well i know that harry potter isn't as serious subject as the situation in middle east to discuss. But i couldn't control myself not to talk about harry potter. I finally find a member who likes harry potter... So i can't hide my enthusiasm!:jumpy:

(You have forgotten an a:).)

So you couldn' t find anyone else who likes Harry Potter? How come? I thought there were many!:(

Never mind, this life isn' t about talking about serious things only!

Welfare!:);) And welcome to our forum!

teol20

Επιφανές μέλος

Ο teol20 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Έχει γράψει 10,425 μηνύματα.
5 hours aprox. until 2009!!!!

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Oh, I don' t give a... Whoopsie! I normally don' t allow my self such swear words! There must be something wrong with me!

zip_unzip

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο zip_unzip αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Φινλανδία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 354 μηνύματα.
Oh, I don' t give a... Whoopsie! I normally don' t allow my self such swear words! There must be something wrong with me!

I totally agree with you, dude!

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

About something being wrong with me?:P

OK, I know, about the imminent year 2009.:P

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Hey, anyone alive today?

Λουκρητία

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Ειρήνη. αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 28 ετών, Μαθητής Γ' γυμνασίου και μας γράφει απο Ηράκλειο (Κρήτη). Έχει γράψει 1,905 μηνύματα.
No.... you killed them ha?:p:p

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια