Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
First of all, deduct an m. It is superfluous.:P

Second, you have to get accustomed to thinking in English. This is the only way to learn the language, meaning its heart, its way of speaking.

Know thyself. You have to find out which methods of studying will benefit you more.

Third, read a lot of books, watch a lot of English-speaking movies without subs.

Last but not least, be self-confident and trust yourself.
-----------------------------------------

I will ignore your malignant remarks. [shopped(greek expr.) mode on]There is no point in trying to spoil my excellent image.[\shopped (greek expr.) mode off]
Your are either a psychopath or envious:P

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
First of all, deduct an m. It is superfluous.:P

Second, you have to get accustomed to thinking in English. This is the only way to learn the language, meaning its heart, its way of speaking.

Know thyself. You have to find out which methods of studying will benefit you more.

Third, read a lot of books, watch a lot of English-speaking movies without subs.

Last but not least, be self-confident and trust yourself.

Is there such word as "thyself"?:D

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

oasis

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η oasis αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Μεταπτυχιακός φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 336 μηνύματα.
I have done the third one, i have seen 4 seasons of One Tree Hill, and the only thing i have learned is that triangles, is so high school :p

zip_unzip

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο zip_unzip αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Φινλανδία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 354 μηνύματα.
Ok, who wants to discuss the dilapidation of the worldwide economy issue?

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
I will ignore your malignant remarks. [shopped(greek expr.) mode on]There is no point in trying to spoil my excellent image.[shopped (greek expr.) mode off]
Your are either a psychopath or you are being envy:P

Me???? :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

explorer

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο explorer αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 267 μηνύματα.
Certainly,it's really good to watch movies without subs,and it's even better watching them with headsets.That's better,because you won't get distracted and i suppose that the movies the most see are american and their accent is a bit of...something.So it's better to concentrate perfectly on them.

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
Is there such word as "thyself"?:D

Ancient English, my dear friend.:P

I have done the third one, i have seen 4 seasons of One Tree Hill, and the only thing i have learned is that triangles, is so high school :P

Ah, but I am sure that you can understand the listening section much better, can' t you?

explorer

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο explorer αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 267 μηνύματα.
:P:P:PThe letter of Mpezentakou to Karamanlis?

The letter of Ntouvli to Karamanlis?:P:P:P

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

The letter of Mpezentakou to Karamanlis?
-----------------------------------------
The letter of Ntouvli to Karamanlis?

These cannot be characterized as letters...

They can, though, easily be characterised as language executions :p

explorer

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

The worst thing is that such letters are progressively being established as a new type of mode:whatever:

oasis

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η oasis αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Μεταπτυχιακός φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 336 μηνύματα.

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ok, who wants to discuss the dilapidation of the worldwide economy issue?

Ah, if the global energy market does not seek to exploit other energy sources than petroleum, economies won' t heal... Unfortunately, oil companies have great influence and won' t let this happen without a fight...

PS: Thanks for the new word I' ve learnt!

Stop pretending to be innocent, you... Ah, what a cute kitten!:P:P:P

Certainly,it's really good to watch movies without subs,and it's even better watching them with headsets.That's better,because you won't get distracted and i suppose that the movies the most see are american and their accent is a bit of...something.So it's better to concentrate perfectly on them.

That is exactly what I am doing.

Nobody I guess :p

Come on, something more "usual" :p?

Your personal relationships, for example. I would like an intimate description, please:P:P:P:P:P:P.

:P:P:PThe letter of Mpezentakou to Karamanlis?

The letter of Ntouvli to Karamanlis?:P:P:P

Boring...

Not to rattle along, but i always could. :P

But haven't you improved?

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Would you like to learn more about my personal relationships? Ok then,

Read:

Code:
Error (401): You are not allowed to view this information. The system does not allow little κατίνες to access it
:P

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Would you like to learn more about my personal relationships? Ok then,

Read:

Code:
Error (401): You are not allowed to access these information. The system does not allow little κατίνες to access it
:P

Code:
Error (000) (fatal error): The term "these information" does not exist, as the noun "information" is uncountable. You have executed the language.

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Code:
Error (000) (fatal error): The term "these information" does not exist, as the noun "information" is uncountable. You have executed the language.

:oops:

Corrected :D

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

As an alternative solution? Don' t tell me you don' t know...

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

How advanced a level of English...

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

How advanced a level of English...

Oh come on, I have not attended a lesson for 5 months:P

Tottaly irrelevant...

Crook, do you have an msn account?

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια