Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
Oh, come on! It was just a typing error. You can easily infer that I mean ''she''.

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

SCULLY

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η SCULLY αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 1,057 μηνύματα.
No.It was not a typing mistake.You are one of those Elochim spies who want to get as much info as possible about Greek guyz ... since you gathered whatever was needed for your evil job you threw a secret hacking code -SE- so that you would sabotage our try to reveal your true identity as well as your consipiracy against Greece.

GOD ALMIGHTY !! thank me nation of glory ,for denying my top secret agency mission in order to make you aware of the disgusting plans of the Americans and the dark powers of the universe about the destruction of our country.thank me nation of glory for putting a stop in this assymetrical threat against our lives.:thanks:

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
No.It was not a typing mistake.You are one of those Elochim spies who want to get as much info as possible about Greek guyz ... since you gathered whatever was needed for your evil job you threw a secret hacking code -SE- so that you would sabotage our try to reveal your true identity as well as your consipiracy against Greece.

GOD ALMIGHTY !! thank me nation of glory ,for denying my top secret agency mission in order to make you aware of the disgusting plans of the Americans and the dark powers of the universe about the destruction of our country.thank me nation of glory for putting a stop in this assymetrical threat against our lives.:thanks:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh my goodness gracious lord, did you think that alone?

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
Ah... Your lack of experience as a spy detector is so conspicuous... As well as your lack of religious knowledge:P... Elochims (actually, I admit that I had no idea of what these are, but I googled for a minute or two) are creatures of virtue, similar to angels, who would never devote their time in such human purposes full of sin.

You are wrong. I am a Russian assassin sent by the Communist Party to infiltrate the American spy net here in this country. Information about ''Greek guyzzzzz'' (as you said) is not that difficult to find. In fact, the average Greek is, by many aspects, similar to the capitalistic and dummy average American. With the difference that, Greeks are not stupid, but they are reluctant to use their intellectual abilities (which are great).

This is the forthcoming New Soviet Republic' s most significant warning to Greece: ''Please reconsider your relationships with NATO and the USA. You have fifteen years to leave the NATO. The EU has got fifteen years as well. Otherwise you will be treated as our enemy' s allies.''

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
Ah... Your lack of experience as a spy detector is so conspicuous... As well as your lack of religious knowledge:P... Elochims (actually, I admit that I had no idea of what these are, but I googled for a minute or two) are creatures of virtue, similar to angels, who would never devote their time in such human purposes full of sin.

You are wrong. I am a Russian assassin sent by the Communist Party to infiltrate the American spy net here in this country. Information about ''Greek guyzzzzz'' (as you said) is not that difficult to find. In fact, the average Greek is, by many aspects, similar to the capitalistic and dummy average American. With the difference that, Greeks are not stupid, but they are reluctant to use their intellectual abilities (which are great).

This is the forthcoming New Soviet Republic' s most significant warning to Greece: ''Please reconsider your relationships with NATO and the USA. You have fifteen years to leave the NATO. The EU has got fifteen years as well. Otherwise you will be treated as our enemy' s allies.''

I don't give a sh#t:P

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Your shit is too petty and filthy to accept:P

It seems that you are not in the position of grasping the underlying meaning:P.

Remember: Reading between the lines is beneficial:D

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Oh, let me guess (I think you have underestimated me. It is just that Communism redistributes goods among society, but your shit is not good enough to be accepted for distribution:P.). You meant that you don't give a shit for whether we consider you friends, enemies, or a neutral nation.

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Oh, let me guess (I think you have underestimated me. It is just that Communism redistributes goods among society, but your shit is not good enough to be accepted for distribution:P.). You meant that you don't give a shit for whether we consider you friends, enemies, or a neutral nation.

Progress, progress:no1:

Leo Killer

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο Leo Killer αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Απόφοιτος. Έχει γράψει 123 μηνύματα.
OK! Enough of this grotesque and controversial conversation. Let's change the subject:) . How do u spend your leisure time? What kind of activities do you fancy doing during your freetime?

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

OK! Enough of this grotesque and controversial conversation. Let's change the subject:) . How do u spend your leisure time? What kind of activities do you fancy doing during your freetime?

Nothing. It is leisure time:P

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Nothing. It is leisure time:P

LOL.

Grotesque and controversial conversation? This is a very serious diplomatic meeting. But I know why you want us to stop. You 're American, aren' t you? You want to impede any diplomatic relationships between Moscow and Athens... But I know, I know, and I will not allow you to sabotage our efforts.
In my leisure time, I read books, play PC games, surf the Net, collect stamps, and sometimes play chess and write my own book. When I don't have to go to school, I also go to the cinema.

VIVA LENIN! VIVA STALIN!:P

(Hey, don' t take that seriously, I'm not a Communist, I' m just participating in a joke.)

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

LOL.

Grotesque and controversial conversation? This is a very serious diplomatic meeting. But I know why you want us to stop. You 're American, aren' t you? You want to impede any diplomatic relationships between Moscow and Athens... But I know, I know, and I will not allow you to sabotage our efforts.
In my leisure time, I read books, play PC games, surf the Net, collect stamps, and sometimes play chess and write my own book. When I don't have to go to school, I also go to the cinema.

VIVA LENIN! VIVA STALIN!:P

(Hey, don' t take that seriously, I'm not a Communist, I' m just participating in a joke.)

Write your own book? That's interesting. I want a draft. NOW:P

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Impossible, 'cause I have quit this book. I have quit 5 times and I have yet to write a complete novel:(

stargirl

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η Νάνσυ:p αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 30 ετών, Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Λάρισα (Λάρισα). Έχει γράψει 361 μηνύματα.
guys you are so crazy!! spesially SCULLY!!:lol::lol::lol:

do you believe that she rote it alone??? i don't!!

SCULLY...you finished!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
that's enough!!! now become a bit smart becouse you are so stupid!!!:P

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

I :inlove: being crazy!!!

stargirl

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η Νάνσυ:p αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 30 ετών, Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Λάρισα (Λάρισα). Έχει γράψει 361 μηνύματα.

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

No, I am not.

SCULLY

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η SCULLY αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 1,057 μηνύματα.
guys you are so crazy!! spesially SCULLY!!:lol::lol::lol:

do you believe that she rote it alone??? i don't!!

SCULLY...you finished!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
that's enough!!! now become a bit smart becouse you are so stupid!!!:P

of course I wrote it myself idiot ! csi,news at ass-channels in greek tv and ...waha ! here u are...u have my text..

my dear,if I am stupid then you are a great reason why humanity should be ashamed for.

(:P)

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Scully, what did you write?

Ah, I am so glad to see that the relationship between you and stargirl is ameliorating.

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια