Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

air*

Νεοφερμένος

Ο air* αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 16 μηνύματα.
according to which aspect???:P:lol:

the last 3 days,the weather has been very windy and a bit chilly,to be honest :D if you mean that :P

u r not funny, kid.

j/k

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

SCULLY

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η SCULLY αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 1,057 μηνύματα.
what tha bloody hell are ya talkin about ,brotha ? (desmond's accent)

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Χάιδω αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 1,969 μηνύματα.
u r not funny, kid.

j/k

you don't know that and i don't get you :P

Des rulezzzzzzz(isn't "Des" very stupid name?"Desmond" is faaaaaaaaaaaar better:jumpy::jumpy::jumpy:)

SCULLY

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η SCULLY αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 1,057 μηνύματα.
you don't know that and i don't get you :P

Des rulezzzzzzz(isn't "Des" very stupid name?"Desmond" is faaaaaaaaaaaar better:jumpy::jumpy::jumpy:)

are we supposed to put this in our signature as well :P??

it feels like the whore's the iron of off's here ,right ?:lol:

conn-a

Νεοφερμένος

Η Κωνσταντινα αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 32 ετών και Απόφοιτος. Έχει γράψει 103 μηνύματα.
why do we talk in english?french is better!:Pand GREEK is much better!!:no1::no1::P:bravo::bravo::bravo:

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
We write in english because vivaki said so in the beginning of the topic:P

SCULLY

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

why do we talk in english?french is better!:Pand GREEK is much better!!:no1::no1::P:bravo::bravo::bravo:

it's a rule,lady !!! :P

french better ?? shall i bring the piano,too ??? :xixi::P

!Βάλια!

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η seize the day* αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 29 ετών, Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Νέα Κρήνη (Θεσσαλονίκη). Έχει γράψει 1,260 μηνύματα.
Οh noo i don't like it. But you can bring the quitar if you want de and good to bring something(hahhahahha)

SCULLY

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

ok...guitars brake them (:P) !!

markip

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η markip αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Πτυχιούχος του τμήματος Μηχανικών Η/Υ & Πληροφορικής Ιωαννίνων. Έχει γράψει 199 μηνύματα.
so, let's talk about a really common question that many interlocutors ask....In what ways do people nowadays have fun with? what are their hobbies?

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
I have answered this question so many times that I am too bored to answer it again :P. However, my hobbies are not steady and they change from time to time (that's an innovatory answer I thinκ)

SCULLY

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

i just got my fce...please i don't wanna hear this question for the next years...for god's sake if you dare ask it one more time,i will kick ur ass !!!

:lol::lol::lol:YOUTH GONE WILD:lol::P:lol:

markip

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η markip αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Πτυχιούχος του τμήματος Μηχανικών Η/Υ & Πληροφορικής Ιωαννίνων. Έχει γράψει 199 μηνύματα.
ok then... let's change subject!!!!!!!! I want you guys to comment on this phrase'' The real problem is not whether machines think, but whether men do'', by B.F.Skinner. In what aspects do you think machines have changed our lives and what, in your opinion, is the greatest invention of the 20th century?

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Oh yeah! This is a tough question. Well, really, do you expect me to write a composition-like answer so late;:P However, I will answer only to the second part of the second question and the answer could not be nothing else than the Internet. And that is so because if internet was not invented, ischool would not exist.:P

Well because someone suffers from insomnia this night:P, I have decided to comment on the phrase you gave us. There you are

“ The real problem is not whether machines think, but whether men do.” Well this is a quote that will be discussed for years to come. Someone who thinks superficially would just say “ Well, men do really think because if they didnʼt, we wouldnʼt have come to the extend of worrying whether machines think” But I do not think so. I believe that when it comes to technology, men are attracted by the magnitude of that science and thus they forget the consequences that can be brought about. They do not think that by evolving this technology they, besides benefiting us, harm us. In my opinion, this is the only sector where men really lack rational thinking. Thatʼ s all. I am too tired to develop it more:P

Whole answer to the second question tomorrow.

I finally wrote the composition. Here it is.

No one could now, under the contemporary circumstances, doubt the fact that machines dominate our life in many aspects starting from our household and even our crave for space exploration. Consequently, our lives have undergone dramatical changes which no one of our ancestors could have possibly imagine.
Starting with our household chores, the picture is entirely rosy since technology evolved. Very few jobs are now done without computers, one of which is our room retraction which will continue to be done by our hands unless a robot is invented. But is it really our household the only thing that has been affected by technology? Of course not. I forgot the most important, our health care system. Since technology has made great leaps, life expectancy has been sent to extraordinary numbers for the previous years, few diseases are now incurable, and the mortality in many places due to curable diseases has been eradicated. And final, is the labor force that has been altered by technology but still, the effects of this fact are not pretty clear. I mean that even if computers have made workers lives easier, they have rendered some unemployed as a computer can indisputably do the work that one hundred men could do.
Had it not been for the new technology, our lives would be completely different. Now whether it would be better or worse cannot be answered by us and this is a question that only our offspring would be in the position of answering…
(248 words)
Well this topic really goes towards being boring! Let's change the subject.
What is your favorite movie?

markip

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Oh yeah! This is a tough question. Well, really, do you expect me to write a composition-like answer so late;:P However, I will answer only to the second part of the second question and the answer could not be nothing else than the Internet. And that is so because if internet was not invented, ischool would not exist.:P

Well because someone suffers from insomnia this night:P, I have decided to comment on the phrase you gave us. There you are

“ The real problem is not whether machines think, but whether men do.” Well this is a quote that will be discussed for years to come. Someone who thinks superficially would just say “ Well, men do really think because if they didnʼt, we wouldnʼt have come to the extend of worrying whether machines think” But I do not think so. I believe that when it comes to technology, men are attracted by the magnitude of that science and thus they forget the consequences that can be brought about. They do not think that by evolving this technology they, besides benefiting us, harm us. In my opinion, this is the only sector where men really lack rational thinking. Thatʼ s all. I am too tired to develop it more:P

Whole answer to the second question tomorrow.

I finally wrote the composition. Here it is.

No one could now, under the contemporary circumstances, doubt the fact that machines dominate our life in many aspects starting from our household and even our crave for space exploration. Consequently, our lives have undergone dramatical changes which no one of our ancestors could have possibly imagine.
Starting with our household chores, the picture is entirely rosy since technology evolved. Very few jobs are now done without computers, one of which is our room retraction which will continue to be done by our hands unless a robot is invented. But is it really our household the only thing that has been affected by technology? Of course not. I forgot the most important, our health care system. Since technology has made great leaps, life expectancy has been sent to extraordinary numbers for the previous years, few diseases are now incurable, and the mortality in many places due to curable diseases has been eradicated. And final, is the labor force that has been altered by technology but still, the effects of this fact are not pretty clear. I mean that even if computers have made workers lives easier, they have rendered some unemployed as a computer can indisputably do the work that one hundred men could do.
Had it not been for the new technology, our lives would be completely different. Now whether it would be better or worse cannot be answered by us and this is a question that only our offspring would be in the position of answering…
(248 words)
Well this topic really goes towards being boring! Let's change the subject.
What is your favorite movie?

well done!!!!! Excellent A+!!! i guess that you took proficiency,didn't you?

However i have to disagree with you, because in my opinion the PC is the greatest invention of the 20th century.And besides without the computer there is no internet!!!! But above all this the computer is the machine that changed people lives, making all their dreams come to life.....

anyway let me continue answering to your question. My favorite movie is...Princess diaries 1 & 2!!!! Really funny!!!

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Thanks! Well yes, I have passed the cambridge proficiency with a B. And as to your opinion, I have to say that the personal computer would be useless if Internet did not exist. Just think about the possibilities that have aroused by the its invention...

markip

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Thanks! Well yes, I have passed the cambridge proficiency with a B. And as to your opinion, I have to say that the personal computer would be useless if Internet did not exist. Just think about the possibilities that have aroused by the its invention...

useless? ARE YOU CRAZY? what can i first say. The use of computer: public services, airports,hospitals, space travel......and so on..... A computer is definitely not only the internet there are thousands, millions of programs that people can use!!!!!! If you use the computer only to surf on the net, then what can i say you are pathetic!!! You have a machine so precious and you just waste it..... Without the computer there would be so little medical treatment so you would be probably dead( i remind you the sonogram)...... There would be no special effect in the movies, no improvement in the music industry and no improvement in the sciences either. So, do you still believe that the computer is useless without the internet? Or do you want more? For me the internet is just the fun part of the use of a computer not the basic use of it. People can certainly live without internet, but in our days can they actually succeed in their work if they have a time limit? I remind you what happened when we had the black out in winter.... everything was run by computers especially in the case of the stock market or the banks where computers were connected in a WAN (which is a little similar with Internet but it isn't an internet connection)

SCULLY

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

lets change the subject,shall we ?

!Βάλια!

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η seize the day* αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 29 ετών, Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Νέα Κρήνη (Θεσσαλονίκη). Έχει γράψει 1,260 μηνύματα.
Yes yes yes¨

teol20

Επιφανές μέλος

Ο teol20 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Έχει γράψει 10,425 μηνύματα.
Well,well,
Let's say somethig...:P

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια