Εnglish forum

GetOuttaMyWay

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Johnson αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Κομοτηνή (Ροδόπη). Έχει γράψει 1,772 μηνύματα.
i think it is. at least, KPg is. of course, you must train your english daily, if you don't wanna forget themmm :P Anyway, 99%, yes, they are valid, but just call each awarding body to be sure...
kisses,
Chris

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Alessandra

Διάσημο μέλος

Η Δεν έχω αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 2,716 μηνύματα.
thank you chris.

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Alessandra

Διάσημο μέλος

Η Δεν έχω αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 2,716 μηνύματα.
I obtained it in 1987. it is the certificate of proficiency of the University of Cambridge.I just would like to know if it is valid , in general. For, i know that it is valid for the public services for life. But, if I planned to go , let's say, for a master diploma abroad, should I do something to verify my qualification again? thank you very much, kelly.

kellyj

Νεοφερμένος

Η kelly αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 49 ετών, Καθηγητής και μας γράφει απο Θεσσαλονίκη (Θεσσαλονίκη). Έχει γράψει 26 μηνύματα.
I obtained it in 1987. it is the certificate of proficiency of the University of Cambridge.I just would like to know if it is valid , in general. For, i know that it is valid for the public services for life. But, if I planned to go , let's say, for a master diploma abroad, should I do something to verify my qualification again? thank you very much, kelly.

sweetie, there is no way to submit it .You are talking about more than 20 years ago.In the UK they recognise the CAE, CPE, BEC H,and IELTS for both undergratuate and postgraduate studies.In the USA they recocnise the CAE, CPE, IELTS and ofcourse the TOEFL.Scores vary depending on the institution and programs you want to apply for.Visit www.cambridgeesol.org/recognition/search.php to search the recognition database online

zip_unzip

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο zip_unzip αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Φινλανδία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 354 μηνύματα.
Chris, why are you ruining this thread? Ok, Kelly didn't behaved in a good way, but your not any better.

Alessandra

Διάσημο μέλος

Djimmakos, I have seen your question about the verification of Cpe. well, there are two ways to do so:
1) the british council can provide you with valid copies of your document(valid up to 3 months). Or,
2) Along with a photocopy of your document, you should submit an "υπεύθυνη δήλωση" ,(you can find this form at a Κ.Ε.Π.), verifying that:
"το έγγραφο που επισυνάπτω αποτελεί γνήσιο αντίγραφο εκ του πρωτοτύπου που έχω στα χέρια μου"(valid up to 3 months, as well). This must be validated , with your signature and identity card, at a Κ.Ε.Π.(=κέντρο εξυπηρέτησης πολιτών)
-Either way, you must, definitely, have a photocopy of the official translation of the document (provided by a lawyer or by the translation department of our ministry of foreign affairs.) This translation must be validated at a Κ.Ε.Π. as well.

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
Djimmakos, I have seen your question about the verification of Cpe. well, there are two ways to do so:
1) the british council can provide you with valid copies of your document(valid up to 3 months). Or,
2) Along with a photocopy of your document, you should submit an "υπεύθυνη δήλωση" ,(you can find this form at a Κ.Ε.Π.), verifying that:
"το έγγραφο που επισυνάπτω αποτελεί γνήσιο αντίγραφο εκ του πρωτοτύπου που έχω στα χέρια μου"(valid up to 3 months, as well). This must be validated , with your signature and identity card, at a Κ.Ε.Π.(=κέντρο εξυπηρέτησης πολιτών)
-Either way, you must, definitely, have a photocopy of the official translation of the document (provided by a lawyer or by the translation department of our ministry of foreign affairs.) This translation must be validated at a Κ.Ε.Π. as well.

Thank you very much. The advice you gave me seem to be very useful.

:thanks:

Guest 292010

Επισκέπτης

αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμέν. Δεν έχει γράψει κανένα μήνυμα.

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.

:oops:

Inexcusable mistake :P

I think that the consequences of losing contact with the language for about a year are becoming obvious. :p

Alessandra

Διάσημο μέλος

Now that you mention it,
let me add a comment. The appropriate use should be:
The piece of advice you gave me seems to be...:)

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Now that you mention it,
let me add a comment. The appropriate use should be:
The piece of advice you gave me seems to be...:)

I know that. But why should we write in a such a formal way? We are not taking any exam this moment, so making some innocent mistakes is something that we should not be blamed for. :D

(I know, I am trying to excuse myself) :P

Alessandra

Διάσημο μέλος

I know that. But why should we write in a such a formal way? We are not taking any exam this moment, so making some innocent mistakes is something that we should not be blamed for. :D

(I know, I am trying to excuse myself) :P

:fss::fss:

:rucrazy:

ξαροπ

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Ιάσων αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 29 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο ΗΠΑ (Αμερική). Έχει γράψει 1,575 μηνύματα.
Yeah, if only I had a penny for every mistake I made...

gelo75

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο george αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 48 ετών, Πτυχιούχος και μας γράφει απο Ελευσίνα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 147 μηνύματα.
why did you say this? would you like to pass your exams?

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 14 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Nikos93

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο Nikos αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 227 μηνύματα.
Wassuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup ???? My name's Nick and i fancy football !

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 14 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Μήτσος34193

Νεοφερμένος

Ο Μήτσος34193 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 46 ετών και Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 6 μηνύματα.
hello kellyj, i have just one question if u can help me. What is the range for BF in ECPE? Isn't it 60%-65% in other words 30/50 to 32/50? Thanx a lot.

ISI

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο ISI αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 42 ετών και Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 150 μηνύματα.
-----------------------------------------

I didn't mention that I passed the ECPE examination......I have already recieved a degree in german and in may i will stop german lessons if i recieve b2...then I'll focus on my school lessons

εσυ πηρες proficiency δλδ? :wow:

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια

• Τα παρακάτω 0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες διαβάζουν μαζί με εσάς αυτό το θέμα:
    Tα παρακάτω 2 μέλη διάβασαν αυτό το θέμα:
  • Φορτώνει...