Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

jj!

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Ο jj! αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 13,487 μηνύματα.
I do not have to admit anything.
I am just answering over tsoufou's comments only for OUR fun.

So, go get a life now, mate.
And stop being busy/worrying with/about words/writings/whatever, and also stop thinking that you know a thing, because you are inapt and you ain't got a clue, ενδιαφέροντας.

Thanks and good night.
Thank you for admitting it:happy:

Good night:)

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 11 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Δαλιδά

Περιβόητο μέλος

Η Cortana αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Αθήνα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 5,160 μηνύματα.
John, what did you have, what i always had.

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 11 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Rainbowarrior

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Rainbowarrior αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 2,222 μηνύματα.
Thank you for admitting it:happy:

Good night:)

Ηow clueless?

Really, you prove us once again that it's a fact that no one can have a (serious) discussion with a fourteen-thing, ενδιαφέροντας.

jj!

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Ο jj! αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 13,487 μηνύματα.
Ηow clueless?

Really, you prove us once again that it's a fact that no one can have a (serious) discussion with a fourteen-thing, ενδιαφέροντας.
Ι'm not fourteen, to begin with:P

Also, you were the one starting argueing with me, so I want you to stop first. Simple as it sounds.

fockos

Επιφανές μέλος

Ο fockos αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Πτυχιούχος και μας γράφει απο Αθήνα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 15,089 μηνύματα.
hello what is doing here;

Xaris SSSS

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Xaris SSSS αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 27 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 2,139 μηνύματα.
hello what is doing here;

Actually, the question is : "What's going on in here?"

Well..... as you can see we try to speak English for practice, and I think we 're doing great!

jj!

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Xaris SSSS

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Xaris SSSS αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 27 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 2,139 μηνύματα.
Do you really think that?:P

No, I just wanna be kind :P

Yes, of course I believe it, grammatical errors are minor and we debate without any trouble;)

jj!

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Yes, of course I believe it, grammatical errors are minor and we debate without any trouble;)
Ok:P

I'm fine with it, then:P

Rabo97

Νεοφερμένος

Ο Rabo97 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 26 ετών και μας γράφει απο Ωραιόκαστρο (Θεσσαλονίκη). Έχει γράψει 68 μηνύματα.

What is going on in here can hardly be considered debating (no offence to SOME people who obviously participate in a forum just to start a fight..), but I believe we can give it a shot :P ! Let me propose a subject:

Are you for or against euthanasia and why???

Τελευταία επεξεργασία:

nick18

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο nick18 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Μας γράφει απο Άγναντα (Άρτα). Έχει γράψει 324 μηνύματα.
What is going on in here can hardly be considered debating (no offence to SOME people who obviously participate in a forum just to start a fight..), but I believe we can give it a shot :P ! Let me propose a subject:

this is an issue of paramount importance.it is also debatable.well,with regard to my opinion euthanasia is opposed to human life and dignity.i believe that euthanasia is ideal under some very special prerequisites.for instance fi someone is very sick and does not have likelihood to live.as a result he will not suffer from maladies that cause pain and his relatives may alleviate their predicament

Xaris SSSS

Διάσημο μέλος

I like that we all proficiency-guys are here and debate about cotroversial issues in academic english :P

ok, lets talk about euthanisia. My being in favor for euthanisia or not depends on each patient's case. Let's take for example Huntighton's disease and/or smallpox, these viral diseases make one suffer till death comes, as if this wasn't enough, there is no cure either! In such cases I vehemently believe that euthanasia is the best "medicine". Yet, there are some cancer patients who suffer from severe pain due to chemo, if you ask them, they will propably respond that they want to die! In this case, I'm strongly against euthanasia because pain is temporary and patients can't clearly think.
On the other hand, there are people with mental disorders like Psyzophrenia and/or apathy* . Their relatives should be in charge to decide what's best for them if they suffer from a serious illness.
There are also Munchausen Syndrome patients (google it ;)) who can't take responsibility for theirselves..

And yes, I'm in to medicine :D

*apathy can be a symptom of a serious mental illness

Rabo97

Νεοφερμένος

Ο Rabo97 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 26 ετών και μας γράφει απο Ωραιόκαστρο (Θεσσαλονίκη). Έχει γράψει 68 μηνύματα.
I support euthanasia, i belive everyone has the right to live OR DIE , as long as this urge to die has derived from a chronical physical illness or disability. Otherwise, it is considered a suicide and derives from psycological factors. As for people whose mental or physical capability is extremely low so as they cant even eat on their own, or move, or talk or even blink (!), after a great injury or from their birth, should have the right to end their lives. To some people, life has just drained them out of hope, willpower and anything GOOD to expect from the future. It's cruel. They should be able to choose!

And btw, Dr. House, is it considered masochism if a 15-year-old student can't wait for schools to open? :P

Επεξεργάστηκε από συντονιστή:

Xaris SSSS

Διάσημο μέλος

And btw, Dr. House, is it considered masochism if a 15-year-old student can't wait for schools to open? :P

What? Who can't wait?

P.S.: I hate school :D

Τελευταία επεξεργασία:

φρι

Διάσημο μέλος

Η φρι αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Έχει γράψει 2,022 μηνύματα.
τι,εδω και καλα μιλαμε αγγλικα; :O

anyway, i speak england very best! how bo you bo?

jj!

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

τι,εδω και καλα μιλαμε αγγλικα; :O

anyway, i speak england very best! how bo you bo?
You talk the english very perfect:P

Xaris SSSS

Διάσημο μέλος

Guys, please, stop spamming......

φρι

Διάσημο μέλος

Η φρι αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Έχει γράψει 2,022 μηνύματα.
You talk the english very perfect:P

yes i know..i am so good at speaking in english..I am trying to improve my accent:)

@Xaris SSSS : it's called trolling,not spamming:look:

Τελευταία επεξεργασία:

Xaris SSSS

Διάσημο μέλος

yes i know..i am so good at speaking in english..I am trying to improve my accent:)

@Xaris SSSS : it's called trolling,not spamming:look:

*in speaking english :)

It's called spamming when you write irrelevant stuff;)

jj!

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Let me help you, I have a british accent:D (not kidding right now)

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια