Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

grotesque_mask

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η in bianco e nero αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια και μας γράφει απο Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 1,193 μηνύματα.
I see cramming on the horizon lol
yeah most probably, but we have a weekend before the exams on Italian, and a week off before our basic exams, so I guess I'll make it:redface:

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 13 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

grotesque_mask

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η in bianco e nero αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια και μας γράφει απο Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 1,193 μηνύματα.
Yeap me spik wery goov inglish
thank you :redface:

The books are still in my briefcase since i've been back home to Pirgos from Athens...

study study study study

NOT!

when does your exams period begin? :P

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 13 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

johnaekmaiden

Νεοφερμένος

Ο johnaekmaiden αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 29 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 61 μηνύματα.
Hello guys... Aren't you feeling that this school year passed really quick? I guess that the next year will pass very rapidly as well.

Miss Brightside

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Ahri αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 30 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Ιρλανδία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 1,696 μηνύματα.
Hello guys... Aren't you feeling that this school year passed really quick? I guess that the next year will pass very rapidly as well.

Hello :)
Well, yeap it really passed quickly, but it was also a very tiring year, full of dull stuff, and without any free time. I'm looking forward to my summer vacation, 'cause I'll have the opportunity to brush up my english :P
I will not be at school next year, I'm finishing in a month (yay:clapup:), but I think u're right.

johnaekmaiden

Νεοφερμένος

Ο johnaekmaiden αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 29 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 61 μηνύματα.
So good luck and don't be anxious.. I want your opinion about a topic.. Well, what's your opinion about English Literature? I like english but i don't speak them exellent.. I have succed in Michigan ECCE (lower). I'm afraid of the idea that i won't understand well in this university because all the subjects are in English.. So, what's your opinion?

Miss Brightside

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Ahri αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 30 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Ιρλανδία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 1,696 μηνύματα.
So good luck and don't be anxious.. I want your opinion about a topic.. Well, what's your opinion about English Literature? I like english but i don't speak them exellent.. I have succed in Michigan ECCE (lower). I'm afraid of the idea that i won't understand well in this university because all the subjects are in English.. So, what's your opinion?

well, you still have time to improve them. You can read english books ( i can recommend you ''the island'', it isnt that difficult and it has interesting vocabulary, and if you want something more difficult you can read some book by dan brown, or stephen king. A book i love and i've read its english version is ''confessions of a shopaholic'' but i dont think u would be a fan of it :P ) or english newspapers such as new york times (do not buy financial times they r awful and boring) and of course magazines. U can also watch movies without subs or with english subs, it will really help you to improve your skills, and of course chatting. Chatting really helped me, and i also met people from all over the world (i love the japanese ones)
Just dont give up!! :)

Rempeskes

Επιφανές μέλος

Ο Rempeskes αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Έχει γράψει 8,045 μηνύματα.
well, you still have time to improve it. You could read english books ( i recommend ''the island'', it isn't that difficult and it has an interesting vocabulary, and if you want something more difficult you can go read some book by dan brown or stephen king. A book I love and i've read in the english version is ''confessions of a shopaholic'' but i dont think you would be a fan :P ) or english newspapers such as new york times (do not buy financial times they are godawful and bo-ri-ng) and, of course, magazines. You could also watch movies without the subs or with english subs, it will really help you to improve your skills, and of course try chatting. Chatting really helped me, lol, see how I say "u" for "you"? and I also met people from all over the world (i love the japanese!)
Just don't throw up!! :)

fix'd

Miss Brightside

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

ty :P
i haven't practised my english for ages(lack of time).
I used to be really good at it and now due to these stupid exams i've forgotten basic things.

shit :P

Rempeskes

Επιφανές μέλος

Ο Rempeskes αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Έχει γράψει 8,045 μηνύματα.
ty :P
i haven't practised my english for ages(lack of time).
I used to be really good at it and now due to these stupid exams i've forgotten basic things.

crap :P

fix'd^2

johnaekmaiden

Νεοφερμένος

Τhis time i read a book named ''Hereafter". I understand the main meaning of the story but i have many unknown words.. Do you recommend me to search them tο a dictionary or just ignore them? And if i find their meanings how can i remember them? Cause it's very easy to forget the vocabulary.. Αbout the chat, how can i find people from other countries to talk with them? If you can, tell me some websites about this. I try to find English people at facebook, but it's not very easy.. Thank you for your advices.. They are really helpful for me.

Miss Brightside

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Τhis time i read a book named ''Hereafter". I understand the main meaning of the story but i have many unknown words.. Do you recommend me to search them tο a dictionary or just ignore them? And if i find their meanings how can i remember them? Cause it's very easy to forget the vocabulary.. Αbout the chat, how can i find people from other countries to talk with them? If you can, tell me some websites about this. I try to find English people at facebook, but it's not very easy.. Thank you for your advices.. They are really helpful for me.

First of all, read two or three pages and then mark all the unknown words. After that, search them in a dictionary, find their meanings and read the text again. It takes a lot of time, but I think it will help you to memorize them :)

Try www.omegle.com

Johnny15

Επιφανές μέλος

Ο Γιάννης? αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Πτυχιούχος και μας γράφει απο Γερμανία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 12,749 μηνύματα.
What a nice topic we have here...

Johnny15

Επιφανές μέλος

Ο Γιάννης? αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Πτυχιούχος και μας γράφει απο Γερμανία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 12,749 μηνύματα.
This site is full of perverts. The only thing that bothers them is your ASL...

Miss Brightside

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

This site is full of perverts. The only thing that bothers them is your ASL...

Hahahahah yes I know :P
But its kinda funny sometimes, u can tell them whatever you want (once I told to a guy from India that I was the daughter of Madonna)
And some of them are normal, but I admit it is very difficult to find a normal person in there, so I agree with you.

johnaekmaiden

Νεοφερμένος

I tried www.omegle.com . Indeed it's difficult to find normal person.. Everyone ask your age, your sex and to chat with a webcam...

johnaekmaiden

Νεοφερμένος

I discern much standstill in this thread... Say something guys!!

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

Η Substrata αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 4,822 μηνύματα.
What do you want us to say then? :P

solonas07

Δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Σόλων αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Απόφοιτος. Έχει γράψει 648 μηνύματα.

johnaekmaiden

Νεοφερμένος

Hahaha thanks mate... Very good song, very good band... But my favorite is Iron Maiden : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28GaKoCuobU&feature=related

Johnny15

Επιφανές μέλος

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια