Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

alis

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η alis αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Έχει γράψει 1,134 μηνύματα.
Well, I definitely think so. If I waited until December to feel Christmas, I would be dead by now! If it was up to me I would start the decorations from September!!!
Does anyone have any specific plans for Christmas?

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 13 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

Η Substrata αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 4,822 μηνύματα.
Well, I definitely think so. If I waited until December to feel Christmas, I would be dead by now! If it was up to me I would start the decorations from September!!!
Does anyone have any specific plans for Christmas?
Grandma & grandpa are coming over for Christmas ^^ Apart from that, none really :p

Well, if you exclude revisions for school XD

How about you?

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 13 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

alis

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η alis αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Έχει γράψει 1,134 μηνύματα.
Grandma & grandpa are coming over for Christmas ^^ Apart from that, none really :p

Well, if you exclude revisions for school XD

How about you?
Well I have a lot of plans but the problem is that they will just remain plans and nothing more. They can't materialize out of nowhere souddenly. So I try to be down to earth and I really dream of a relaxing holiday with much much much sleep... That's all I need. And a few good movies! And maybe a couple of books! And a fireplace and some snow, and amazing food, and.... Ah, I guess I won't stop. Let's just only say sleep then!

LILIEZ

Νεοφερμένος

Η LILIEZ αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 42 ετών. Έχει γράψει 6 μηνύματα.
Hey guys!!!I'm new here!

I just found this topic!It sounds interesting!!!

Nice idea!Congrats!

JoJoanna

Νεοφερμένος

Η Ιωάννα αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 28 ετών, Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Χανιά (Χανιά). Έχει γράψει 74 μηνύματα.
Hello Liliez!
Nice to join us here...:)

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

Η Substrata αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 4,822 μηνύματα.
Heya guys! I suddenly felt like stopping by this thread at this time of the night :p

How is everyone doing? :)

LiLoOkOzz

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η Λίλη αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 29 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Κερατσίνι (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 391 μηνύματα.
Hello to everyone!!
I found this topic and I thought that is a very nice opportunity to improve my english because I have so long to speak and practice on it ..
Sorry for my bad english :redface:

Nikitwinaki

Νεοφερμένος

Η Nikitwinaki αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 26 ετών, Μαθητής Β' γυμνασίου και μας γράφει απο Μέγαρα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 29 μηνύματα.
Hallo again.. i posted once here, but unfortunately, i don't have enought time to check the forum very frequently... :(
Merry Christmas to everyone, as some of you have mentioned this holiday a couple of months ago.. i think i'd like to talk about x-mas, although we are now waiting for the next ones.. :)

You talked about Christmas spirit and how some of you felt it really early and some didn't.. well, i'll tell you my little story of x-mas feelings, which can be quite boring, but in some way its connected to this english thread..

It was the 11th of December, if my memory serves me correctly, that i took my ECCE B2 exams.. till then the weather was hot and nothing reminded of Christmas, or winter.. but that day was different.. Snow had fell in the night and i could see the mountains wearing their white dresses.. It was suddenly freezing, but oddly enough, i felt warmth..
I got out and i smell the cold fresh air...I the sun was hiding behind some dark heavy clouds and i suddenly felt happy.. I could finally sense the Christmas spirit in the air
I got in my mum's car.. we had to drive to a town nearby for the exams.. On our way, it started snowing..! It couldn't have been better! I was so excited with the snow, that i suddenly forgot all about my exams and i was no longer nervous about it..
It was snowing heavily when we finally reached our destination.. The examination was over and i walked out of the examination room to meet my parents and my teacher. I told them i was positive about the results so we walked slowly to the car.. I could feel the Christmas spirit in the air again.. I went home and run to the window.. the sun had melt the snow up on the mountains.. but that didn't let me down.. i knew Christmas was coming..!

ok, i know my story is boring.. but it's over now so.. you can wake up, finally..! :D

Χαρά.

Διάσημο μέλος

Η Χαρά. αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Έχει γράψει 2,981 μηνύματα.
ok, i know my story is boring.. but it's over now so.. you can wake up, finally..! :D

Not at all!Your story being realistic doesn't necessarily mean it's boring.I believe most of us have had similar moments,even though we may be unable to recall them.:)
And good luck with your exams!

Well I have a lot of plans but the problem is that they will just remain plans and nothing more. They can't materialize out of nowhere souddenly. So I try to be down to earth and I really dream of a relaxing holiday with much much much sleep... That's all I need. And a few good movies! And maybe a couple of books! And a fireplace and some snow, and amazing food, and.... Ah, I guess I won't stop. Let's just only say sleep then!

Please don't be disillusioned.It's mostly up to you wheher your plans will be accomplished or not.But i 've come to realise that whenever i really want something to be perfect(like Christmas in our case) and i think of it too much as well as of ways to make it unforgetable and stuff i bacome somewhat anxious .Anxiouw of everything being ruined ,and this whole feeling ruins the whole atmosphere.So ,i believe it's better to relax and leave things be.

grotesque_mask

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η in bianco e nero αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια και μας γράφει απο Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 1,193 μηνύματα.
I love english :redface:

Χαρά.

Διάσημο μέλος

Η Χαρά. αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Έχει γράψει 2,981 μηνύματα.

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

I love Christmas simply for all the wonderful decorations and the opportunity it provides as a holiday to strengthen your family bonds :)

Ariah.

Νεοφερμένος

Η Ariah. αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Έχει γράψει 4 μηνύματα.
Whoho,why not telling us about your news?
Uhm,Joe says he'd like to see the forum.
Bye x

grotesque_mask

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η in bianco e nero αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια και μας γράφει απο Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 1,193 μηνύματα.
one of the smallest yet greatest pleasures in life is drinking chocolate. it makes me feel so cozy and nice.
oh, plus i don't expect a decent present this year, since my parents lack imagination. yet, hope dies last, they say :D

Ceres Victoria

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Ceres Victoria αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Έχει γράψει 1,934 μηνύματα.
one of the smallest yet greatest pleasures in life is drinking chocolate. it makes me feel so cozy and nice.
oh, plus i don't expect a decent present this year, since my parents lack imagination. yet, hope dies last, they say :D

a not so decent xmas present is still a present. Don't be such a crybaby; your parents are doing their best to please you. Some children don't even have a decent xmas meal and you're complaining about a gift filled with the emotions of your parents? You should be happy whether you receive an awesome gift or a crappy one :)

Btw, I agree about (hot) chocolate. Try it with a hint of nutmeg and cinnamon :)

grotesque_mask

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

a not so decent xmas present is still a present. Don't be such a crybaby; your parents are doing their best to please you. Some children don't even have a decent xmas meal and you're complaining about a gift filled with the emotions of your parents? You should be happy whether you receive an awesome gift or a crappy one :)

Btw, I agree about (hot) chocolate. Try it with a hint of nutmeg and cinnamon :)

to be honest, i was just joking :P

grotesque_mask

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

so how is everyone here going to spend new year's eve ? :)

jj!

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Ο jj! αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 13,487 μηνύματα.
Ohhhh!! You all speak English very fluently:D

When the new Year comes, I was in my cousins' village, near the fire, which is in the middle of the square. It was fantastic, but I think I have caught a cold:/:

Excuse me for grammatical or spelling mistakes:)

Drama Prinzessin

Περιβόητο μέλος

Η Drama Prinzessin αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 5,089 μηνύματα.
jj! @ I am sorry about your health, but i wish you to be better soon.:)

So, today i was at my village with my parents and my grandmother! We spend the 1st day of the year really very good!:D

jj!

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Ο jj! αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 13,487 μηνύματα.
Thank you:)

I haven't cought a cold, don't worry:)

I hope we would be less bored, this year:P

Oh, Kleopatra, I think you can't have two adverbs in a row (really very):/:

And I wish you good luck for the exams you took in December:)

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια