Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

Alessandra

Διάσημο μέλος

Η Δεν έχω αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 2,716 μηνύματα.
oh dear!
yes. Indeed!

(προσπαθώ να ανεβάσω τον αριθμό των μηνυμάτων μου...)

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

domenica7

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η domenica7 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 32 ετών. Έχει γράψει 1,056 μηνύματα.
Whoa, whoa, wait for a minute! Many corrrections are going to be carried out in a few seconds, but nobody wants to make you feel sorry about them... If you want us to stop, you just have to say it, there is nothing you should be ashamed for.:)

It's ok!!I like being corrected.That's really helps me to improve and refresh my english!I wanna thank you,honestly.:D(Ok,I 'm gonna buy it even if it's commercial:P.By the way Mrs Loti Petrovits-Androtsopoyloy told me about this huge amount of money for the advertisements.She is familiar with the marketing director of Harry Potter books.)

@nikous:Oh,thanks!( kind liar:P)

Ok ,new topic:
What do you think about hunting?Do you like hunting?

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
oh dear!
yes. Indeed!

(προσπαθώ να ανεβάσω τον αριθμό των μηνυμάτων μου...)

Then do it in English, please:P.

It's ok!!I like being corrected.That's really helps me to improve and refresh my english!I wanna thank you,honestly.:D(Ok,I 'm gonna buy it even if it's commercial:P.By the way Mrs Loti Petrovits-Androtsopoyloy told me about this huge amount of money for the advertisements.She is familiar with the marketing director of Harry Potter books.)

@nikous:Oh,thanks!( kind liar:P)

Ok ,new topic:
What do you think about hunting?Do you like hunting?

OK, then let' s get started!

*that really helps me
why did you put that damn apostrophe:P?

I would advise you to put commas etc. (I don' t remember how they are called:P), because they do take their usage into consideration when they correct a composition (esp. in the Michigan ECPE).

HUNTING? I HATE hunting.

It might once have been necessary for humankind to hunt, but nowadays, it' s cruel. They' re killing animals for no reason, just for fun, and that alone (that they like to kill) demonstrates their morality. Many hunting practices torture the animal-target, as it is forced to move for many kilometres hurt by the hunter' s (or hunters') dogs. Not to mention that hunters often do not respect the law, and hunt protected species or species during their reproduction period (which is prohibited). Last but not least (that is a parrottish expression, I know :P -note that no word such as "parrotting" exists in English, it is my own invention:D), humans might also fall into traps, and that huuuuuuuuurts... Imagine how many animals are hurt this way every year, just because some people are sadists.

On the other hand, hunting might still be vital for the survival of some people living in remote areas (e.g. Siberia).

Alessandra

Διάσημο μέλος

Η Δεν έχω αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 2,716 μηνύματα.
I was merely trying to increase the number of my posts, dear!
was this appropriate enough? thanks for being so attentive!

domenica7

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η domenica7 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 32 ετών. Έχει γράψει 1,056 μηνύματα.
Then do it in English, please:P.

OK, then let' s get started!

*that really helps me
why did you put that damn apostrophe:P?

I would advise you to put commas etc. (I don' t remember how they are called:P), because they do take their usage into consideration when they correct a composition (esp. in the Michigan ECPE).

HUNTING? I HATE hunting.

It might once have been necessary for humankind to hunt, but nowadays, it' s cruel. They' re killing animals for no reason, just for fun, and that alone (that they like to kill) demonstrated their morality. Many hunting practices torture the animal-target, as it is forced to move for many kilometres hurt by the hunter' s (or hunters') dogs. Not to mention that hunters often do not respect the law, and hunt protected species or species during their reproduction period (which is prohibited). Last but not foremost (that is a parrottish expression, I know :P -note that no word such as "parrotting" exists in English, it is my own invention:D), humans might also fall into traps, and that huuuuuuuuurts... Imagine how many animals are hurt this way every year, just because some people are sadists.

On the other hand, hunting might still be vital for the survival of some people living in remote areas (e.g. Siberia).

By silly mistake .I know that's not correct.Ok thanks for the advice.:D
*It's punctuation the word you want(hellyes!! I remembered sth you didn't!:P:P)

Ok ,I agree with you.:iagree:However my father and my bros hunt.At least they love & respect nature,they kill only a few hares in the year and of course they don't go against the law.The only hunt at/in/on(:P) the hunting season.When I was 6 I killed a small bird with aerobolo( I don't know the english name:P).My brother wanted to teach me how to shoot.I feel very sorry about it now.:(

Alessandra

Διάσημο μέλος

don't you feel sorry for the poor creatures?

zip_unzip

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο zip_unzip αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Φινλανδία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 354 μηνύματα.

domenica7

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

I said I agree with Crook and that now I feel sorry about it!I don't like hunting and I could never kill again anything.
-----------------------------------------
It's "during the hunting season".
hahaha!Not a lucky guess then!How unlucky can I be??:P

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
By silly mistake .I know that's not correct.Ok thanks for the advice.:D
*It's punctuation the word you want(hellyes!! I remembered sth you didn't!:P:P)

Ok ,I agree with you.:iagree:However my father and my bros hunt.At least they love & respect nature,they kill only a few hares in the year and of course they don't go against the law.The only hunt at/in/on(:P) the hunting season.When I was 6 I killed a small bird with aerobolo( I don't know the english name:P).My brother wanted to teach me how to shoot.I feel very sorry about it now.:(

By silly mistake:P.

Well, I also made some silly mistakes (I have corrected them in my original post), so don' t be sorry:P.

*they kill only a few hares a year/per year.

*not name, word:P

I think that the English word for "aerobolo" is airsoft or sth (a penpal of mine really likes that stuff).

don't you feel sorry for the poor creatures?

Of course we do! Where do you spot the contradiction?

It's "during the hunting season".

Oh yes!:lol:

I said I agree with Crook and that now I feel sorry about it!I don't like hunting and I could never kill again anything.
-----------------------------------------

hahaha!Not a lucky guess then!How unlucky can I be??:P

Ah, luck is relevant.

*and that I now feel sorry about it OR that I feel sorry about it now

* I could never kill anything again

Well, I guess you don' t kill those disgusting flies or parasitic mosquitos either, do you?:P

Ariana

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η Έλενα αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 367 μηνύματα.
Oh my Gosh I think I have forgotten everything about English since I took the ECPE exams! I' ll try not to make a looooooot of mistakes. Please correct me whenever you see I am wrong..

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

U won' t, don' t B afraid.

domenica7

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

By silly mistake:P.

Well, I also made some silly mistakes (I have corrected them in my original post), so don' t be sorry:P.

*they kill only a few hares a year/per year.

*not name, word:P

I think that the English word for "aerobolo" is airsoft or sth (a penpal of mine really likes that stuff).

Of course we do! Where do you spot the contradiction?

Oh yes!:lol:

Ah, luck is relevant.

*and that I now feel sorry about it OR that I feel sorry about it now

* I could never kill anything again

Well, I guess you don' t kill those disgusting flies or parasitic mosquitos either, do you?:P

Haha..Ok,you're right!I do.:P

Ariana

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η Έλενα αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 367 μηνύματα.

n1kous

Νεοφερμένος

Ο Νικος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 32 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 68 μηνύματα.
be ashamed for.:)
How come you call yourself "N1kous" and not "N1kos"?

it's actually be ashamed of.

i was quite uncertain about the prep after opinion-so thnx it really hels me get better+better.

well my brother was trying 2 find me an e-mail pseudonym and there was this crazy story about him calling me "nikous" the day b4,that in addition to the one single tequila shot that reaaalyyyyyy blew my mind - coz i'm not quite the drunkard-type - made me give in to his wicked+slughty proposal of naming my e-mail "n1kous".so here i am.

(sorry if the story was tooooo long)

and also!"parrot-fashion" OR "by rote" is what english use 4 our παπαγαλια,-ιζω etc.....

hunting is 4 dumpheads(no offence if u're hunting guys!) and ummmm....nope.that's all,folks!

domenica7

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

hunting is 4 dumpheads(no offence if u're hunting guys!) and ummmm....nope.that's all,folks!

I'm gonna tell this to my bro.You're a dead man.:P

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Haha..Ok,you're right!I do.:P

Ah... Poor insects...:'(:P

it's actually be ashamed of.

i was quite uncertain about the prep after opinion-so thnx it really hels me get better+better.

well my brother was trying 2 find me an e-mail pseudonym and there was this crazy story about him calling me "nikous" the day b4,that in addition to the one single tequila shot that reaaalyyyyyy blew my mind - coz i'm not quite the drunkard-type - made me give in to his wicked+slughty proposal of naming my e-mail "n1kous".so here i am.

(sorry if the story was tooooo long)

and also!"parrot-fashion" OR "by rote" is what english use 4 our παπαγαλια,-ιζω etc.....

Oh, my mistake, thanks for noticing that:):no1:. We can call it quits now:P.

You can also say about (after the opinion thing).

Tequila... Br... Alcohol... Br... Aye, aye, I hate its smell... I don' t think that I like being drunk:P.

So tell me! What is your favourite drink (general question)?

n1kous

Νεοφερμένος

Ο Νικος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 32 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 68 μηνύματα.
well,i guess we're even then!:P

i have no favourite drink.hate drinkin.when i drink,it's all on other bad,deceitful,astute+many-other-negative&deceit-like-adjs people that seduce me with their heavy drinks as a part of desiring my my hot tussy:lol::lol:!
seriously.i don like drinkin so i usually tell other people to order 4 me,me being a total push-over:D.but they know that i can't handle that much of a drink,so they order sth nick-like,ie sth pretty soft...

what do u other people drink?

domenica7

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

I drink almost everything ,except beer,whisky & votka.Is too much for me.I'm really fond of sangria.:D

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

well,i guess we're even then!:P

i have no favourite drink.hate drinkin.when i drink,it's all on other bad,deceitful,astute+many-other-negative&deceit-like-adjs people that seduce me with their heavy drinks as a part of desiring my my hot tussy:lol::lol:!
seriously.i don like drinkin so i usually tell other people to order 4 me,me being a total push-over:D.but they know that i can't handle that much of a drink,so they order sth nick-like,ie sth pretty soft...

what do u other people drink?

I drink almost everything ,except beer,whisky & votka.Is too much for me.I'm really fond of sangria.:D

Well, I don' t drink alcohol at all. Only in pastries (such as tiramisu).

Alessandra

Διάσημο μέλος

you are quite an alcoholic, my dear!

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια