Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

millerovia

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η millerovia αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Θεσσαλονίκη (Θεσσαλονίκη). Έχει γράψει 131 μηνύματα.
Oh my godness...!:DIn which planet were you fostered??

Oh,is he really that thing?Shame on him and on his botmaster too....In which planet were you fostered djimmakos?(if what rania says isn't true...)
That was the question...

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
Μistakes are natural for humans.

( I am not a human so I do not make any mistakes:P)

Humans use humour. So I presume you are witless (except, of course, if you are human indeed).:P

I have the impression I'm an outcast here....Nobody answers to my question....You are creating to me existential problems...:'(

Ah, don' t say that again! Nobody is an outcast here!:bye:

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
Oh, why do I always have to bring this topic on the surface?:P

How would you interpret the recent explosions of violence throughout the country?

Nadiaki

Νεοφερμένος

Η Nadiaki αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 42 ετών και Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 8 μηνύματα.
It's sunny and 7C degrees!!!!
Let's call it winter...!!!!
bbbbbbbrrrrrrr....... :up:
-----------------------------------------
Thank you ever so much for your compliment!

Welcome to our community! How do you like it?

It's wonderful!!!! I just love it...!!!! :inlove:

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

It' s cloudy and it' s 7 degrees! That' s better!

Giorgio-PD

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο Γιάννης Καλλιατζής αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 29 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 188 μηνύματα.
We can try and pretend we are above it .We can try intellectualize it away but ultimately shiny, pretty, perky things are good and ugly,mishappen things are repulsive...And of curse it's only the matter of being theorized but the disaster which are causing...Of CURSE I'm talking about anarchists...Don't you thing they are just boomed???

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ι think that this is not proper English, but never mind! Some slang never hurts anyone!

The anarchists? Oh, they are just trying to gain attention...

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Χάιδω αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 1,969 μηνύματα.
is there anyone to suggest me an english book??i have read a few and loved them:jumpy:especially the "animal farm" and "rebecca".:inlove:

???

i prefer reading english books to greek ones.don't ask me why,i find them far more enjoyable...i really love them :D

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

All Harry Potter ones (though something tells me you 're already done with them).

The Righteous Men (don' t ask me about the author, I don' t remember).

I am reading a book called "Beneath the Bleeding" (by Val McDermid) now, which I really enjoy.

PS: Excuse me if you find my English a bit stupid today, but I' m not feeling very well.

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Χάιδω αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 1,969 μηνύματα.
thnx for your help....

i don't like harry potter...i have a friend obsessed with him and i almost hate the whole story:P

The Righteous Men and Beneath the Bleeding..how about giving a summary of the stories?

i just remembered that my teacher said that she would give me some books called "shopping list" or something like that....but i'll check these too and order them:D

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Well, here' s a nice site where you can see some more complete reviews (www.amazon.com), but here' s what I have to say:

The Righteous Men is Da Vinci Code - like book, though with more realistic characters and a more convincing social background. The plot is a bit clumsy (I mean, some people made too much fuss for something not very significant), with the end involving a lot of suspense and swift changes. Would certainly recommend it if you love adventure.

Beneath the Bleeding does not have such violent content as the title suggests - it is a little bit manipulating. It is kinda police story, not lacking action, such as Christie' s Poirot, neither lacking an organised plot. I cannot tell you about the end, as I haven' t finished this nice book yet.

I have also read Martin Cruz Smith' s Gorky Park and Havana Bay. They were worth reading, though I like the one I read now much more.

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

okay,thank you!

by the way,i know what clumsy means :P

G!Ot@K/

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η giota αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 28 ετών, Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Αλεξανδρούπολη (Έβρος). Έχει γράψει 137 μηνύματα.
clumzy? what is it?

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

okay,thank you!

by the way,i know what clumsy means :P

You are welcome (to the wonderful world of books!)!

I just said that to concentrate on some details, you know:P.

clumzy? what is it?

Hmm... let us say, unsteady, flimsy, weak, not very bonded together and tending to fall down.

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Oh no! Complete disaster! China is so valuable!

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

teol20

Επιφανές μέλος

Ο teol20 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Έχει γράψει 10,425 μηνύματα.
11 days left until Xmas!!:P:P:P

Merry Christmas!!!

Λουκρητία

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Ειρήνη. αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 28 ετών, Μαθητής Γ' γυμνασίου και μας γράφει απο Ηράκλειο (Κρήτη). Έχει γράψει 1,905 μηνύματα.

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια