Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
Yes but i suppose that this forum will help us communicate.:)
-----------------------------------------
For instance could you right me some answers for these questions:1the environment:how optimistic are you about the future of our planet.What can peopole do in teir day-to-day lives in order to help planet
2employment:do you think people get satisfaction from their jobs nowadays?
3family:What is it like to grow in a large/small family?Which family occasions do you particularly enjoy?Is it true that the family is in a crisis?
4nutrision:do you cook?If so what's your specialty and where did you learn to cook it?How healthy are people's eating habits nowadays?:thanks:i would appreciate it if you could give some answers

Let's write a wonderful answer I' ve seen in a book:

Well, the answer is not so simple and it depends on a number of factors. One of them is what our children will probably see when they look out the window; Will they witness a green planet teeming with life or will they look out of their sealed windows of their orbiting colony in space and see a lifeless ball of radioactive waste deemly glowing in the distance? The answer is yours
:P

That:p

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

riaro

Νεοφερμένος

Η riaro αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 45 ετών και Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 22 μηνύματα.
Thank you very much !!!for your answer,but i really don't believe that you gave your best shot;).If i ll give this anwer to my examiner i doubt if he pass me, not because what you said it was wrong but i think i woudn't be in the spirit of the examination.:hmm:.Come on i know you speaking very well english.HELP:'(

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

JiMaKoS^^

Νεοφερμένος

Ο Δημήτρης αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών, Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Καλαμάτα (Μεσσηνία). Έχει γράψει 5 μηνύματα.
u ask us or demand us to answer??lol it is obviously a personal subject that each person would answer differently...just kidding:P..and i don't think that this sort of question could ever be asked in an examination...:P

riaro

Νεοφερμένος

Η riaro αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 45 ετών και Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 22 μηνύματα.
Nevermind i already solve my problem:jumpy:bye!!!

elefthe

Νεοφερμένος

Η Eλευθερiα αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Α' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 32 μηνύματα.
Let's write a wonderful answer:

Well, the answer is not so simple and it depends on a number of factors. One of them is what our children will probably see when they look out the window; Will they witness a green planet teeming with life or will they look out of their sealed windows of their orbiting colony in space and see a lifeless ball of radioactive waste deemly glowing in the distance? The answer is yours
:P

That:p

Hehe dude!Actually This answer is not yours and i can prove it:skills builder p 107!
i have a retentive memory you see!
The next time try to be more imaginative and create your own ideas without using those of Piniaris!:P

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
Hehe dude!Actually This answer is not yours and i can prove it:skills builder p 107!
i have a retentive memory you see!
The next time try to be more imaginative and create your own ideas without using those of Piniaris!:P

I know :p...

elefthe

Νεοφερμένος

Η Eλευθερiα αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Α' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 32 μηνύματα.

JiMaKoS^^

Νεοφερμένος

Ο Δημήτρης αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών, Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Καλαμάτα (Μεσσηνία). Έχει γράψει 5 μηνύματα.
lol so dont just mock us by asking some questions that r not yours...:P 'cuz thats what u do;)

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

lol so dont just mock us by asking some questions that r not yours...:P 'cuz thats what u do;)

Just a correction, I didn't pose the question, I answered it :p

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
On 22th November, we sit for our oral examination... Wish us good luck!

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

On 22th November, we sit for our oral examination... Wish us good luck!

You have rendered me jealous :p...

Anyway, I wish you the best :no1:;)

Remember, have fun, you attend a university exam. :p

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
Oh, but I do have fun! I am so keen a student on speaking English! I can't wait to be examined for my speaking (and vocal, why not? A Christmas song would be best!) skills!

Thanks!

Sulfur

Νεοφερμένος

Η Sulfur αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 75 μηνύματα.
Could you tell me a funny moment of your life?????

sonia

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η sonia αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 45 ετών και Καθηγητής. Έχει γράψει 209 μηνύματα.
Thank you very much !!!for your answer,but i really don't believe that you gave your best shot;).If i ll give this anwer to my examiner i doubt if he pass me, not because what you said it was wrong but i think i woudn't be in the spirit of the examination.:hmm:.Come on i know you speaking very well english.HELP:'(
Think simple and answer in a simple way. You don't need to use complicated sentences and difficult stractures, unless you are sure. This way you are less likely to make mistakes. Don't try to impress the examiner, you are not marked for your ideas. Just try not to make many mistakes while speaking.
Example:
I am optimistic. I belive (think) that we will find ways to deal with (solve) invaromental problems.
and not.....
It is my absolute belief that solutions concerning inviromental issues will eventually be found
You would be ok with your first answer and you would pass but trying to give an answer in the second way you would most likely make mistakes. Don't risk it. Just communicate :)
Good luck!

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Χάιδω αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 1,969 μηνύματα.
Think simple and answer in a simple way. You don't need to use complicated sentences and difficult stractures, unless you are sure. This way you are less likely to make mistakes. Don't try to impress the examiner, you are not marked for your ideas. Just try not to make many mistakes while speaking.
Example:
I am optimistic. I belive (think) that we will find ways to deal with (solve) invaromental problems.
and not.....
It is my absolute belief that solutions concerning inviromental issues will eventually be found
You would be ok with your first answer and you would pass but trying to give an answer in the second way you would most likely make mistakes. Don't risk it. Just communicate :)
Good luck!

you mean environmental?
i agree with her.just try to relax,answer in a clear and confident manner(?but remember not to loll back on your seat!:P:lol:)and you'll do your best.my english teacher said that it is of prime importance to enter the examination room with a smile!;)the oral examination is my favourite part of the exams:P:D

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Could you tell me a funny moment of your life?????

I was a very little child (this moment I cannot remember, but my mum described it anyway), an infant. Well, I don' t have to say that crying was a regular sport... You see, I had realised that I would become a great singer:P, so I started shouting reaaaaaally loudly... My dear daddy woke up... So he held me high and shaked me lightly (he was a bit angry, you see, because he had lost his nap), and then I...

pissed him...

Ah...:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

katy5454

Νεοφερμένος

Η katy5454 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Γ' γυμνασίου. Έχει γράψει 4 μηνύματα.
Oh, your dad was so poor...and i agree with him..I think that your dad should hit you more!!!!!!:lol:

guess

Δραστήριο μέλος

Η guess αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 30 ετών και Απόφοιτος. Έχει γράψει 478 μηνύματα.
Oh,no..It's not right!:P

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Oh, your dad was so poor...and i agree with him..I think that your dad should hit you more!!!!!!:lol:

Hit me? Who talked about hitting?

Oh,no..It's not right!:P

Ah, I believe that you have done much worse...:P

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Hey, guys, are you all much too bored to talk?

Let me set an issue to discuss.

Christmas is a worldwide holiday, which means that followers of other religious dogmas celebrate them too. It is often claimed that the only reason for this phenomenon, as well as for the glorious and magnificent atmosphere that dominates the last days of December, is the commercial profit of companies who sell Christmas-associated items and gifts. To what extent do you believe this is true? How would the ideal Christmas atmosphere would be, according to your opinion?
Write as many words as you want. Christmas time is a giving time, so I give you this freedom!

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια