Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
Thank you. Please, contact me if you require any further treatment.:P

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
Scully think before you call him. He is satanas (:p) :mad2:

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
Satan does not exist, you naive little boy...

SCULLY

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η SCULLY αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 1,057 μηνύματα.
whether Satan exists is a personal and religious subject.I mean,Christians believe that the devil exists ... others ,dont.

but are you keen on a devil-discussion (diaolosizitisi:P) ????????

i suggest talking about the school opening...I WANNA KNOW YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT IT ..

Ratatouille

Νεοφερμένος

Η Ναυσικά αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 29 ετών και Μαθητής Β' γυμνασίου. Έχει γράψει 39 μηνύματα.
I am veeeeeeeeeeeryyyy happy :down:

SCULLY

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η SCULLY αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 1,057 μηνύματα.
yep,its pretty obvious:P

halvas

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Μιχάλης αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 32 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Αχαρνές (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 1,074 μηνύματα.
My penis is out of control!.....Pisses everywhere!

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

My penis is out of control!.....Pisses everywhere!

Would you like me to bring you some toilet paper?:P

Scully, don't remind me of tomorrow... The fat priest of our small town is going to hallow us (I don' t think there is any corresponding term for "agiasmos" in English thus I used what was in hand). He is such a pathetic person... He once shut the door to my granma when she wanted to pick up a flower from his garden... Bang right on her nose... The tall one is better... But my point is, they always come to our school when they' ve finished with the two primary schools and the three junior schools! I' m gonna take my mp3 with me.

Anyway, I don't know if I am feeling nice about going to school... The future will show me... It' s just that I' m the only one in the Positive Discipline (how can I said that damn Thetiki Kateythinsi, it does not come to my mind right now) who does not have any tuitions at a private school or alone... But I could do that later, if I face any problems... I find it silly to have tuitions when it's all the same thing to get a book and solve some excerises alone... And you can always ask a little help from your Maths teacher... Bah... F@@@@g (I am sorry for the expression, but this subject is of very sensitive nature) Educational System... FREE PUBLIC EDUCATION, HA, HA, nice joke man... (how did that american style come out?)

miv

Επιφανές μέλος

Ο Babis αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Μας γράφει απο Βόρεια Μακεδονία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 8,275 μηνύματα.
Would you like me to bring you some toilet paper?:P

Scully, don't remind me of tomorrow... The fat priest of our small town is going to hallow us (I don' t think there is any corresponding term for "agiasmos" in English thus I used what was in hand). He is such a pathetic person... He once shut the door to my granma when she wanted to pick up a flower from his garden... Bang right on her nose... The tall one is better... But my point is, they always come to our school when they' ve finished with the two primary schools and the three junior schools! I' m gonna take my mp3 with me.

Anyway, I don't know if I am feeling nice about going to school... The future will show me... It' s just that I' m the only one in the Positive Discipline (how can I said that damn Thetiki Kateythinsi, it does not come to my mind right now) who does not have any tuitions at a private school or alone... But I could do that later, if I face any problems... I find it silly to have tuitions when it's all the same thing to get a book and solve some excerises alone... And you can always ask a little help from your Maths teacher... Bah... F@@@@g (I am sorry for the expression, but this subject is of very sensitive nature) Educational System... FREE PUBLIC EDUCATION, HA, HA, nice joke man... (how did that american style come out?)

Scientific Direction?

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Scientific Direction?

Well, the term "direction" is only used in case of a tangible and conceivable way. I mean it is only applied to physical space.

Scientific could help...:D:no1:

miv

Επιφανές μέλος

Ο Babis αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Μας γράφει απο Βόρεια Μακεδονία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 8,275 μηνύματα.
Ok, I would finally propose the "Scientific Division".

kiriakoskiriakos

Νεοφερμένος

Ο kiriakoskiriakos αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 53 μηνύματα.
MY name is kiriakos

stargirl

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η Νάνσυ:p αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 30 ετών, Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Λάρισα (Λάρισα). Έχει γράψει 361 μηνύματα.

staticstasy

Νεοφερμένος

Η Αναστασια αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 42 μηνύματα.
I was born in New York and I lived there till I was 5. Then we came here and I still talk to my mother in English. So I know English. :D

Umm... I'm not sure what you would say for Θετική Κατεύθυνση... Maybe Scientific Line?

By the way, talking about Greek Education, I heard the classic story that the Panellinies (Panhellenics?) are going to be banned... And that instead everyone is going to be able to go to the university/department they want, but that the exam at the end of their first year there will determine whether or not they stay. Is this true?

Sorry if that was a little complicated but I thought I would ask...

:)
-----------------------------------------
About the Education System I found the answer in another topic! :)

miv

Επιφανές μέλος

This is just a proposal but nothing is yet decided!
Anyway, I think that the right verb is "abolish", not "ban".

EpaRon

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο Νώντας αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Λευκάδα (Λευκάδα). Έχει γράψει 203 μηνύματα.
Hello World!

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

WOW!! You speak English!!! I can't believe it!! :P :lol:

Yes! He is speaking Inglish! You must to believe it!:P

About the Panhellenics: Almost everyone acknowledges the fact that they are a serious predicament in the path towards University Studies and many prestigious and significant people, such as Mr. Baby-Niotis (!:P just kidding, I have nothing against him, I just like to play with words) are advocates of their abolishment. However, something has yet to be done, and though I hope that in the next couple of years a new system will take the Panhellenics' place, I am quite preservative about it.

iwanna

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η iwanna αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Πτυχιούχος και μας γράφει απο Πειραιάς (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 373 μηνύματα.
oh guys for some reason your making me feel rly insecure about my english...How the hell did u learn all this stuff??:jumpy:it drives me nutts,just to know i'm gonna study this lang while youre like so ahead of me...nevermind,i guess i'll get better in the long run as well:P
As for the educational system in Greece i'm positive that nothing has to be done cause I studied extremely hard this year and dont wanna accept the fact that our next school kids are not gonna go through all this process.Its like a revenge,u know:D:lol:

nfk

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο Nίκος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 185 μηνύματα.
To be or not to be ? That is the question!

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
not to be:P

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια