Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

Ratatouille

Νεοφερμένος

Η Ναυσικά αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 29 ετών και Μαθητής Β' γυμνασίου. Έχει γράψει 39 μηνύματα.
In case of Harry Potter's books some are better that the movies ,however some of the Harry Potter's movies are better than the books...

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

dIm@kIs14

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο ΔΗΜΟς αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 29 ετών και Μαθητής Α' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 208 μηνύματα.
In case of Harry Potter's books some are better that the movies ,however some of the Harry Potter's movies are better than the books...

hm..it has become apparent that when trying to turn a book into a film,no matter how well written the book is, a lot of things have to go away, including literature definitions etc. if not, the movie would last a lot longer and would not be able to trigger audience's willigness to watch that kind of film... what is more some more interesting stuff are getting involved in the plot for the same reason. that's my view! what's yours?

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
I have read the opinions of you all, so I think I should tell you mine.

Dim@kis, I disagree with you in that I don' t think that the stuff which is added to the plot is more interesting. Instead, it is undue and spoils the general image of the story.

I generally believe that books are better. Of course, I do not mean that a film cannot be better than the book, but mostly the case is the other way around. I believe that the book helps your imagination take of, while the film traps it.

Hey Joy

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η Hey Joy αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 306 μηνύματα.
I agree with Crookshanks... When you read a book you are free to imagine how people, places look- while in movies every information is given and you just have to sit and see the movie.

dIm@kIs14

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο ΔΗΜΟς αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 29 ετών και Μαθητής Α' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 208 μηνύματα.
I have read the opinions of you all, so I think I should tell you mine.

Dim@kis, I disagree with you in that I don' t think that the stuff which is added to the plot is more interesting. Instead, it is undue and spoils the general image of the story.

I generally believe that books are better. Of course, I do not mean that a film cannot be better than the book, but mostly the case is the other way around. I believe that the book helps your imagination take of, while the film traps it.

hm... now i believe the intersting word could be better replaced from thrilling- for-the-audience.it's my fault though. i am in favour of books and i agree that a well written one could well be an ''inventive'' companion. my point was that unfortunately some things are added in the movies,which can also destroy the whole structure btw,by the producers as they think their ''innovative'' ideas can dazzle the crowd's attention.

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
It' s all about money... Unfortunately...

SCULLY

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η SCULLY αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 1,057 μηνύματα.
lets change the subject,shall we ?

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
Ok. Let's talk about genetically modified foods. Go on, discuss:P

treehillgirl

Νεοφερμένος

Η treehillgirl αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 28 ετών και Μαθητής Β' γυμνασίου. Έχει γράψει 2 μηνύματα.
Hey guys!Watch up?

I live in Crete!

You?

I guess that no one is here right?

Hello?

????

Hello anybody

Jenny

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Τζένη αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 41 ετών και Καθηγητής. Έχει γράψει 960 μηνύματα.
treehillgirl
παρακαλώ πολύ σταμάτησε να γράφεις το ένα μήνυμα μετά το άλλο...Έχω κάνει συγχώνευση όλα αυτά τα ποστ που έκανες.
Αν απαντήσει κάποιος σε αυτό που είπες, τότε απάντησε κι εσύ. Δεν χρειάζεται να κάνεις τόσα σπαμ.

SCULLY

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η SCULLY αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 1,057 μηνύματα.

halvas

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Μιχάλης αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 32 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Αχαρνές (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 1,074 μηνύματα.
You have the right to remain sexy........Everything you do, will be used against you in the court of bed.....

Jenny

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Τζένη αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 41 ετών και Καθηγητής. Έχει γράψει 960 μηνύματα.
hahahaha halvas i agree!!! Gooooood!!!

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
Οh my goodness gracious lord, jenny spoke English.:wow: Are not you supposed to be a German teacher?:D

You have the right to remain silent. Everything you say will be written you know where and can be used when scratching occurs:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jenny

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Yes it is....:P

I don't remember much from english 'cause I teach german and I have to asxolithw with english since 8 years and I have forgot much of it! :D

(oh my God...What I said again! :P )

SCULLY

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

GREEKLISH !! ban ban JENNY:P..

Jenny

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Sure sure...oops! :P

steofstratos

Νεοφερμένος

Ο Στράτος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 32 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Ιωάννινα (Ιωάννινα). Έχει γράψει 69 μηνύματα.

Gm food is bad for your health since it contains harmful chemical compounds. However gm food is delicious and I am a big fan of it!!! See you at Goody's every Friday!:D

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

GREEKLISH !! ban ban JENNY:P..

I suppose that she has the jurisdiction of deciding whom to ban...

Discuss??? OK.

The nature of GM food has long been questioned by members of the scientific world, especially in Europe. Some scientists claim that GMOs are absolutely healthy to eat (and these are employed by companies like Mosnanto, you know), while others claim that modifying the genetic code of plants (and , very probably in the USA, animals) creates certain combinations of proteins and genes that are unknown to the human organism. Never having met those before, our bodies cannot produce the substances that make those proteins dissolve into amino-acids. This causes these proteins and genes to stay intact, and as a result they may affect the genetic code of our body' s cells, leading to benign tumour creation and other implications.

I do not know whom to believe, but I am inclined to consider that GM food is unhelathy. One thing do I know, that genetic modifying on plants will not stop, as there are many financial and other interests to be gained form it.

What do you say?

SCULLY

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

crookshanks I'm sorry but your post is o,ti prepei (:P) to help me with my insomnia...:D:lol:

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια