Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
I found a mistake, I found a mistake nianianina.:P We never say give an exam. We can say sit an exam or take an exam but never give.

All right, I' ll keep it in mind!

As for your question, I think that you are ready for the proficiency exam and especially for the writing section. Can't hide that I was totally taken aback when I first read your messages. I was rendered able to write this way only when I attended lessons for the cpe exam.

Well, I am confident about the writing section... It is vocabulary that worries me...

Well, needless to say, I wish you the best... :no1:

Thank you!

So, it seems that you have a very interesting talk here....Then I should not disturb you...

Everybody is free to join our conversation.

who of you acts on impulse?

I don't. I really think about something before putting it into practice. I believe that we should all consider the consequences of an action before proceeding to it.

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Χάιδω αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 1,969 μηνύματα.
I don't. I really think about something before putting it into practice. I believe that we should all consider the consequences of an action before proceeding to it.

but sometimes heart is the best consultor

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
You do have a point. Especially if this "consultor" shows you the way of your emotions. Notwithstanding, how many times have you spoken spontaneously and hurt somebody else' s feelings?

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Χάιδω αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 1,969 μηνύματα.
well,when saying "act on impulse" it doesn't mean being rude.when someone's feelings are concerned,i am really carefull.but,for example yesterday,i ALMOST said something that could...burn a friend :P:D

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Almost...
Anyway, I never said something about being rude. Apart form rudeness, there are many other ways in which you can hurt someone' s emotions. For example, expressing your true feelings about someone.
I have "burnt" many "friends" in order to help them improve themselves, but I don' t think they appreciated it that much... But my favourite person to "burn" is my sister!

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Almost...
Anyway, I never said something about being rude. Apart form rudeness, there are many other ways in which you can hurt someone' s emotions. For example, expressing your true feelings about someone.

do you think that it's better for them living in a lie?that's not nice because when they fing this out,you'll hurt them even more.and,in fact,they won't appreciate it either.however,there are some people(like me:P)who enjoy believing whet is better for them and ignoring the truth:D:lol:let the mad one in his madness :jumpy: :P :lol:
But my favourite person to "burn" is my sister!
now your right.i enjoy "burning" my brother :P:D:D:D

SCULLY

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η SCULLY αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 1,057 μηνύματα.
let the mad one is his madness > u r totally right :P

but how can u be sure whether somebody is really mad or he/she sells madness ??????

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

do you think that it's better for them living in a lie?that's not nice because when they fing this out,you'll hurt them even more.and,in fact,they won't appreciate it either.
No, I would never support such a standpoint. But one should try to tell the truth smoothly. Not just an abrupt: "I want a divorce". Which would be an action on impulse. Besides, we sometimes regret things we said and then wish some words had never come out of our mouth.

however,there are some people(like me:P)who enjoy believing whet is better for them and ignoring the truth:D:lol:let the mad one is his madness :jumpy: :P :lol:
No, this is not a way to help him. That' s what psychologists are for. Theoretically. Practically, there are many flaws in the rehabilitation system of mentally ill people.

but how can u be sure whether somebody is really mad or he/she sells madness ??????
You' ve got a point. Many criminals and murderers claim mental illness in order to be housed in a clinic and to be released after four or five years... That' s not a fair punishment...

Of course, if someone committed murder due to madness, it is clear that they should be treated more leniently.

SCULLY

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η SCULLY αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 1,057 μηνύματα.
this is madness i tell you (friends):P

u r right crook (may i call u this way ?)...but soul/mental diseases are much more difficult cases to go through than the other ones..thats why people are cautious about psychos..of course i agree that they need help and since they recover, it's everyones responsibility to contribute someway to their rehabilitation..

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
We must all remember that it is very difficult to undergo such a problem as a mental illness, but is even more difficult to re-enter a society where the most prevalent potential is that you will not be accepted. Being sympathetic towards these people is the best solution that can be found and it does not only work, but it does also not deprive anyone of their civil rights, does it? It is a sensitive issue and it requires awareness from both sides if success is the desirable

PS: XXX-FILER, I am sympathetic towards you :P

teol20

Επιφανές μέλος

Ο teol20 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Έχει γράψει 10,425 μηνύματα.
Good morning!
Today I'm sick!
Fuck!:P

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

this is madness i tell you (friends):P
This is SPARTA!

u r right crook (may i call u this way ?)...but soul/mental diseases are much more difficult cases to go through than the other ones..thats why people are cautious about psychos..of course i agree that they need help and since they recover, it's everyones responsibility to contribute someway to their rehabilitation..
My nickname is how Hermione Granger' s cat (in the series of Harry Potter) is called. You can thus call me Στραβοπόδαρο, if you wish (that' s the Greek translation). But "Crook" reminds me of Captain Hook and his crook ways... Well, I must confess I like long names (e.g., my true name is Alexander but I dislike being called "Alekos" or "Alexis"...).

The problem is that most psychopaths do not receive appropriate treatment. Most of them stay for their whole lives in a madhouse. This means that something is not working well. Or someone.

We must all remember that it is very difficult to undergo such a problem as a mental illness, but is even more difficult to re-enter a society where the most prevalent potential is that you will not be accepted. Being sympathetic towards these people is the best solution that can be found and it does not only work, but it does also not deprive anyone of their civil rights, does it? It is a sensitive issue and it requires awareness from both sides if success is the desirable
+++
Our views seem to concur, but I would like to make something clear. Being sympathetic must not include any feeling of mercy or sadness towards those people. This may lead to undesirable negative feelings, which are likely to trigger a new series of mental disorder symptoms.

PS: Teol20, why have you deleted Lord Voldemort' s picture form your signature? It was so... er... exceptional.

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

U R not the only one.

Your English is not that bad. U just use slang.

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Oh, yes! Our English is of superior quality! :P

neni

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η neni αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Έχει γράψει 341 μηνύματα.

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Hmm... I can see that there is not much business in this topic today... LET' S GET ALIVE!

So I will set a question to taunt you a little bit: What is the best solution in your opinion to stop the yearly summer forest fires here in Greece?

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
Hmm... I can see that there is not much business in this topic today... LET' S GET ALIVE!

So I will set a question to taunt you a little bit: What is the best solution in your opinion to stop the yearly summer forest fires here in Greece?

Burn them all :mad2:

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Burn them all :mad2:
I don't think you want me to get the worst impression for you... I will consider that your phrase was nothing more than a joke, for now... :timoria:

perhaps video surveillance would be a solution...but this would create other problems

R U Kiddin'???? You can' t monitor such vast areas like forests with a CCTV system... Thousands of cameras are required.

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια