Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.

maraki

Δραστήριο μέλος

Η Μαρία αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών, Φοιτήτρια και μας γράφει απο Κερατσίνι (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 732 μηνύματα.

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
Suicide... Well, I don' t have to repeat what you said earlier :P

No, I' m just kiddin'!

Anyway, I am in some bemusion and I would like your opinion on the subject:

What I want to do for a living is scientific research in the field of genetics. About stem sells and resurrective medicine (I don' t know if I used the right term for "anagennitiki iatriki), in particular. What do you think that is better: study biology and then go for post-degree studies in Genetics or go at the Molecular Biology and Genetics Faculty at first place -I' ve heard rumours that it faces many problems, how can I confirm them, though?-?

Btw, I think that it is "I am going to commit suicide"

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
Suicide... Well, I don' t have to repeat what you said earlier :P

No, I' m just kiddin'!

Anyway, I am in some bemusion and I would like your opinion on the subject:

What I want to do for a living is scientific research in the field of genetics. About stem sells and resurrective medicine (I don' t know if I used the right term for "anagennitiki iatriki), in particular. What do you think that is better: study biology and then go for post-degree studies in Genetics or go at the Molecular Biology and Genetics Faculty at first place -I' ve heard rumours that it faces many problems, how can I confirm them, though?-?
Btw, I think that it is "I am going to commit suicide"

You could not be more right. It is just that I have never used this phrase before:P

Btw, my cousin studies on the same field and she has moved to Paris. Needless to say, she spends most of her day on a laboratory testing medicine on mouses. Are you willing to do this?

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Χάιδω αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 1,969 μηνύματα.
Oh my goodness gracious lord, bones is so hot. The way she examines the skeletons is extraordinarily intriguing and when she does some scientific speaking, I feel like my heart is blowing away. And the gloves she wears are also intriguing. God knows what she can do to you with them:lol::lol::lol:

:P

for god's sake :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But I am not going to do it now because Anarki is looking for a reason to ban me

should i start provoking you?:P

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
You could not be more right. It is just that I have never used this phrase before:P

Btw, my cousin studies on the same field and she has moved to Paris. Needless to say, she spends most of her day on a laboratory testing medicine on mouses. Are you willing to do this?
If I like it. Searching for various kinds of information and conducting such experiments for humanity's sake is so exciting...

So I am almost sure. I can never be completely sure about anything.

Well, could you please(!!!!!!) answer my question?
Could you also tell me at which university your cousin attended here in Greece (if he/she studied in Greece, of course)?

Btw the word "evidence" is an uncountable noun.

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

If I like it. Searching for various kinds of information and conducting such experiments for humanity's sake is so exciting...

So I am almost sure. I can never be completely sure about anything.

Well, could you please(!!!!!!) answer my question?
Could you also tell me at which university your cousin attended here in Greece (if he/she studied in Greece, of course)?

Btw the word "evidence" is an uncountable noun.

It was a careless mistake.:P I have passed the proficiency exam, don't you think that I know it? Well about my cousin, I will call her and I'll see if I can grap some information. ok?

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

ΟΚ! Thank you ever so much!
Take your time, you don't need to hurry.

Btw, a mistake cannot be careless... only a person can be careless :P

What kind of career do you want to follow?

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

ΟΚ! Thank you ever so much!
Take your time, you don't need to hurry.

Btw, a mistake cannot be careless... only a person can be careless :P

What kind of career do you want to follow?

It can be you know. It is just an exception. I have heard it so many times and I have also used it so many times. When you attend the proficiency class, you will see that many things that 2 or 3 years ago seemed impossible to be correct, they are now widely used. For example, could you ever use a mixed conditional in a phrase? I bet that you know that there are 3 standard conditionals and you are unaware of the fact that they can be mixed.

neni

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η neni αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Έχει γράψει 341 μηνύματα.
Oh, I do not understand very well what you say...
You're talking about exams, right?

dIm@kIs14

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο ΔΗΜΟς αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 29 ετών και Μαθητής Α' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 208 μηνύματα.
It can be you know. It is just an exception. I have heard it so many times and I have also used it so many times. When you attend the proficiency class, you will see that many things that 2 or 3 years ago seemed impossible to be correct, they are now widely used. For example, could you ever use a mixed conditional in a phrase? I bet that you know that there are 3 standard conditionals and you are unaware of the fact that they can be mixed.

when i was about to sit for the b2 certificate examination, actually, 3 to 4 days before that, my teacher handed me a '' what to watch out in th examination'' and the mixed conditionals were listed... despite the fact I haven't seen any of them in the exams, I remembered an other teacher of mine who was really strict about conditionals, and when for example she saw a student mixing the first with the third conditional, she was furious:P

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

when i was about to sit for the b2 certificate examination, actually, 3 to 4 days before that, my teacher handed me a '' what to watch out in th examination'' and the mixed conditionals were listed... despite the fact I haven't seen any of them in the exams, I remembered an other teacher of mine who was really strict about conditionals, and when for example she saw a student mixing the first with the third conditional, she was furious:P

Well, in some cases they can be mixed. That's what I know....

SCULLY

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η SCULLY αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 1,057 μηνύματα.
there are mixed conditionals...there was a reference about them in my frontistirio (greek system for the p:P)..anyway,in everyday english people dont think about 1,2,3 conditionals...mixed always win!!

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Well, how much money did you bet? Because you should lose them :P!
In fact I never liked the "3 standard conditionals" system and I always found flaws in them when I wanted to express myself, so I frequently used mixed conditionals (Btw, I will give my Proficiency exams on the last days of November to the middle of December... I have been doing Proficiency lessons for less than half a year. Do you think I can make it? I had a higher score than anyone else in the class but in some cases I still couldn' t pass...).
My favourite conditionals, though, are hidden conditionals. Hidden mixed!
HEART-LEARNING DOWN!!!

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Χάιδω αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 1,969 μηνύματα.
How dare you? Besides, you will not find any evidence, will you?:P

:P

irrelevant:i'm in love with Zac from BONES :inlove::inlove::inlove: as you said,who knows what you can do with those gloves....:jumpy::jumpy::jumpy:

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Well, how much money did you bet? Because you should lose them :P!
In fact I never liked the "3 standard conditionals" system and I always found flaws in them when I wanted to express myself, so I frequently used mixed conditionals (Btw, I will give my Proficiency exams on the last days of November to the middle of December... I have been doing Proficiency lessons for less than half a year. Do you think I can make it? I had a higher score than anyone else in the class but in some cases I still couldn' t pass...).
My favourite conditionals, though, are hidden conditionals. Hidden mixed!
HEART-LEARNING DOWN!!!

I found a mistake, I found a mistake nianianina.:P We never say give an exam. We can say sit an exam or take an exam but never give. As for your question, I think that you are ready for the proficiency exam and especially for the writing section. Can't hide that I was totally taken aback when I first read your messages. I was rendered able to write this way only when I attended lessons for the cpe exam.

Well, needless to say, I wish you the best... :no1:

the japanese

Νεοφερμένος

Ο Σκιά τα Ξημερώματα αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 32 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Κυπαρισσία (Μεσσηνία). Έχει γράψει 45 μηνύματα.
So, it seems that you have a very interesting talk here....Then I should not disturb you...

SCULLY

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η SCULLY αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 1,057 μηνύματα.
just did it man:P

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

lalalalala life is life :P :D

who of you acts on impulse?

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια