Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

saralice

Νεοφερμένος

Η Αlice αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 28 ετών, Μαθητής Β' γυμνασίου και μας γράφει απο Πρέβεζα (Πρέβεζα). Έχει γράψει 29 μηνύματα.

ilianna

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η ilianna αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 322 μηνύματα.
What the f**k is going on here?! :p I just saw this topic...It's fun!

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
i have heard things about it and i still dont have an opinion on the subject..give more details,please
Well, I' ll tell you my opinion based on all the evidence I know.

Concerning the rejection of the treaty by the Irish, I am inclined to believe that there was vast political propaganda all over the country conducted by the anti-governmental party. The propaganda exploited many fears of the Irish nation. Some of them, like higher business taxes for foreign investors, are based on actual facts about the treaty. Others, like a change in Ireland's attitude about abortion, were extravagant.

The EU is really looking forward to uniting Europe even more. Something I agree with, provided that further unification will be restricted to the political field as mush as possible. That's why I believe that there will be a second, modified treaty to be judged by another referendum. If the treaty fails to gain Ireland's trust, Europe might have to start diplomatic negotiations all over again. What I think that has to be done is to convey more infromation about the treaty to all European citizens.
I'd like to make clear that before any further expansion of the EU, there should be introduced a common European Constitution, a solid and responsible EU foreign representation and policy, and a unified social policy. The latter will especially benefit the newest member-states, and Greece as well, given that we are one of the most bureaucratic countries in the union. Education in Greece could also improve.

I believe that the intension of the Lisbon Treaty is beneficial to some extent. However, my opinion is subjective, as I do not have the information needed to reach a clear conclusion. It is a fact, though, that in contemporary world, where competition between countries is becoming stronger and stonger by all aspects, Europe, for the greatest good of its citizens, must be more united that ever.

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
Any chance of a reply?

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
Well, on this topic, the chances of a reply is an unknown phrase :P

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

What's wrong with the topic? Can't we just have a serious conversation? Besides, somebody asked for information...

Anyway, I really need to practice my English but everyone seems to be reluctant to discuss about the Lisbon Treaty... Let's talk about something else... How about religion (:P I'm just kidding, we don't have to translate our posts from the topic about religion in the Miscellaneous Section). I think that capital punishment would be an interesting subject.

I am sheerly against it but I will support my view with arguments another time.

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
Hmm. Interesting topic. The only thing I have to say, however, is that by convicting someone to death penalty you become a biggest and more immoral criminal than what he might was. And moreover, you can never say whether the executed person really deserved it.;)

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Χάιδω αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 1,969 μηνύματα.
why don't we just let the serious probs of the world to be taught in our languages schools and talk about something even more hot and controversial,something that is intriguing and concerns all the teenagers around the world:

Do you prefer Milko or Carnation?

:P :P :P :lol: :lol:

my fave quote:
koumpi or not koumpi?

:P :lol: :lol:

SCULLY

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η SCULLY αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 1,057 μηνύματα.
milko for the win ..!!
another hot subject :
do you think Thanou deserved the decision which kicked her out of the Olympics

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Do you prefer Milko or Carnation?

Neither. Did you know that they use all the stale milk to make these choco-milks?
Besides, I find them too sweet.

do you think Thanou deserved the decision which kicked her out of the Olympics

Well, I don' t know what exactly has happened, but I know that most of us cannot accept that one of our athletes wasn't able to behave themselves or that the used anabolics. Anyway, that's irrelevant. I only know that Katerina Thanou was banned form the Olympics due to rude behaviour towards the International Olympic Committee. I have no knowledge of the scale of her rudeness, though I find the particular punishment a bit extravagant.
All things considered, I cannot reach a conclusion as I lack the necessary data.

Which Olympic Sport do you like most and why?

!Βάλια!

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η seize the day* αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 29 ετών, Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Νέα Κρήνη (Θεσσαλονίκη). Έχει γράψει 1,260 μηνύματα.
Ι most like volleyball cause it's team sport .
What about you?

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ι enjoy all track sports because they are not very usual. I also like swimming, but my best is diving! It is like art!

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Χάιδω αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 1,969 μηνύματα.
Neither. Did you know that they use all the stale milk to make these choco-milks?
Besides, I find them too sweet.

I do,i do,i do,i do,i do,i do as ABBA said :D

i don't drink choco-milk because i agree with you,they are too sweat for me to drink and they have a lot of fat.

i enjoy diving because you have to be really co-ordinated!!!

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Did you watch yesterday's final?

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

no.but i watched LOST and BONES :D

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Oh my goodness gracious lord, bones is so hot. The way she examines the skeletons is extraordinarily intriguing and when she does some scientific speaking, I feel like my heart is blowing away. And the gloves she wears are also intriguing. God knows what she can do to you with them:lol::lol::lol:

:P

SCULLY

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η SCULLY αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 1,057 μηνύματα.
+1 to x-filer about LOST...

i like the 100m race but im sure that their blood is full of anabolics and this kseneronei (!) me a bit..

i adore baseball ..

and for the milko and stuff thing..in fact everything we eat/drink in these days is ...u know kinda crap..i mean nothing is healthy (at least what we get from a super-market)..but some things are just tasty and we cant resist...ok,its good to take care of ur diet but...being hysteric about every single thing that gets in yer mouth is mad..

SCULLY

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Oh my goodness gracious lord, bones is so hot. The way she examines the skeletons is extraordinarily intriguing and when she does some scientific speaking, I feel like my heart is blowing away. And the gloves she wears are also intriguing. God knows what she can do to you with them:lol::lol::lol:

:P

jesus :P..u have blown my mind:lol::lol:

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

jesus :P..u have blown my mind:lol::lol:

Well if someone else had answered this way,under another circumstances, I would have responded "Why do you mind? Besides, it was useless:P". But I am not going to do it now because Anarki is looking for a reason to ban me :P:lol:

SCULLY

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

you are mean,mean,mean..

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια