Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
I took the speaking test of the alce. It was very easy.
1)Personal questions
2)recycling and wasteful conveniences
3)1.how can people reduce their wasteful conveniences
2. Why people have wasteful habitats
4)part 4:celebrtities who spend a lot of wasteful money (do you agree or not and some other question)
not hard earned money,bad roles etc...it depends on the personality of each person...celebrities and charities ....
I think that the speaking was very easy and i believe that i did very well.

I am glad to hear it. When I took it, I was one step from:'(. Can you imagine my face when she asked me: " Well Jim, do you think that school reinforces gender stereotypes?:!::s. Thank God I passed it.

Good luck to everyone who has taken an exam this period (including me:D).

Question: What was your ideal holidays?

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Χάιδω αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 1,969 μηνύματα.
abroad,with friends and no parents.in a few words,the holiday that i'm gonna make in 12 days!:D

are you looking forward to September,when schools open again?

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

maraki

Δραστήριο μέλος

Η Μαρία αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών, Φοιτήτρια και μας γράφει απο Κερατσίνι (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 732 μηνύματα.
I am glad to hear it. When I took it, I was one step from:'(. Can you imagine my face when she asked me: " Well Jim, do you think that school reinforces gender stereotypes?:!::s. Thank God I passed it.

Good luck to everyone who has taken an exam this period (including me:D).

Question: What was your ideal holidays?

I imagine how you felt when she asked you this question. If she had asked me something like this, i believe that i wouldn't have said anything. good luck for the cpe. It is very difficult but i think that you'll pass . I believe in you as you're very good.

My ideal holidays were last summer when i went to paris. It was my dream to go there because i wanted to go to disneyland, to the eiffel tower and to the louvre. I stayed four days in Paris and three days in a hotel next to tha disneyland , so i had three days to <<explore>> the disneland park.It was fantastic!!!!!!I had a great time there !!!!!!!!Of course i speak french, so i had to communicate with all french, and it was very annoying as my parents don't speak french or english and i was obligated to speak. I was shy and my parents were telling me all the time ask this person how can i go there and many other questions ...so i was speaking all the time french but when i was finding difficulties i was speaking in english.

elefthe

Νεοφερμένος

Η Eλευθερiα αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Α' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 32 μηνύματα.
ok guys i read ur pleasant conversation concerning the ALCE examination which i passed last year(thank god)and i must admit that up to a point it was as easy as a pie...nevertheless,the listening section was far too difficult (and that's why i had a wonderful LOW PASS!:'()Anyway,that doesn't matter...Most of the parts were just a piece of cake such as the writing and the speaking!The speaking,as far as i can remember referred to the behavior and there was given a proverb/saying that i should analyze and give my personal opinion on it...It wasn't smth scary,though!I just tried to be my self and etre a l'aise!(The expression above stands for the according english phrase:feel at ease).But the overall impression of the whole examination was admittedly satisfactory:)...Finally,give me the right to correct a mistake I noticed(i think it was maraki's...we say ''the mistakes i made'' and no ''the mistakes i did''...I just wanted to point out this common mistake of english learners...C'est pas grave cause as the wise saying goes:we learn by trial and error!:P

maraki

Δραστήριο μέλος

Η Μαρία αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών, Φοιτήτρια και μας γράφει απο Κερατσίνι (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 732 μηνύματα.
abroad,with friends and no parents.in a few words,the holiday that i'm gonna make in 12 days!:D

are you looking forward to September,when schools open again?

From the one hand,i 'm bored this period as we don't go to school and we don't have tests and these and i say <<<,,i want to go to school>>. On the other hand i think that if the schools open, we will have tests, a lot of homework and i have heard that the first class of senior high school is difficult and particularly maths and physics so i believe that i don't want to open the schools and being all the day in front of a book.In september i will have english(ecpe),french(b2)and the school:'(, so i am not looking forward to september !!!!!!

elefthe

Νεοφερμένος

Η Eλευθερiα αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Α' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 32 μηνύματα.
OH gosh,i forgot to submit a question so as to continue the conversation...let me think...Well,have u ever travelled abroad?If so,which countries did u visit?I wanna read ur impressions........!:)

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Χάιδω αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 1,969 μηνύματα.
i'm flying on 11th to Germany :D i've been said that Berlin is very beautiful

next?

maraki

Δραστήριο μέλος

ok guys i read ur pleasant conversation concerning the ALCE examination which i passed last year(thank god)and i must admit that up to a point it was as easy as a pie...nevertheless,the listening section was far too difficult (and that's why i had a wonderful LOW PASS!:'()Anyway,that doesn't matter...Most of the parts were just a piece of cake such as the writing and the speaking!The speaking,as far as i can remember referred to the behavior and there was given a proverb/saying that i should analyze and give my personal opinion on it...It wasn't smth scary,though!I just tried to be my self and etre a l'aise!(The expression above stands for the according english phrase:feel at ease).But the overall impression of the whole examination was admittedly satisfactory:)...Finally,give me the right to correct a mistake I noticed(i think it was maraki's...we say ''the mistakes i made'' and no ''the mistakes i did''...I just wanted to point out this common mistake of english learners...C'est pas grave cause as the wise saying goes:we learn by trial and error!:P

hi!!!i agree with you that the writing and the speaking of the alce are very easy but generally the alce is approximately 5 per cent less difficult than the ecpe, so you understand that it's not as easy as you say.

Hey Joy

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η Hey Joy αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 306 μηνύματα.
Heya guys!
What's that ALCE examination?
I'm in the dark.

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
ALCE = Advanced Level Certificate in English. It is conducted by the Hellenic American Union and it is aimed to be at level C1.

PS:1 month before cambridge CPE results are issued:'(

Hey Joy

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η Hey Joy αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 306 μηνύματα.
Oh,so it's like the proficiency examination of the Michigan University?
Haha you must be a very anxious person..:P

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

No it is aimed at C1, the proficiency exam is aimed at C2.

I am not anxious, but when it comes into my mind, I am terrified. Something like this:wow::wow::!:

Hey Joy

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

So it's like the Advanced level examination of the Michigan University. ;P
I have never sat for this exam obviously..

So don't think about it!

teol20

Επιφανές μέλος

Ο teol20 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Έχει γράψει 10,425 μηνύματα.
Hey Joy ALCE is conducted by the Hellenic American Union,NOT from the University Of Michigan.

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

what's your favourite saying?

teol20

Επιφανές μέλος

So much go on....

Q: What's up with you now?

papas

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο papas αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 31 ετών και Μεταπτυχιακός φοιτητής στο τμήμα Νοσηλευτικής ΕΚΠΑ. Έχει γράψει 2,371 μηνύματα.
Hello.

How are you?

teol20

Επιφανές μέλος

Fine!I got bored!

You?

papas

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο papas αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 31 ετών και Μεταπτυχιακός φοιτητής στο τμήμα Νοσηλευτικής ΕΚΠΑ. Έχει γράψει 2,371 μηνύματα.
Well,I am ok.

Gosh!Today is so hot!

teol20

Επιφανές μέλος

Yeah!
Very hot day!
I need an ice-cream NOW!:P

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια