Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
Why you do not post an answer; If you want, there is a yellow choice named EDIT. Learn to use it :)

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

maraki

Δραστήριο μέλος

Η Μαρία αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών, Φοιτήτρια και μας γράφει απο Κερατσίνι (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 732 μηνύματα.
i don't know how i did it. The listenig and especially the vocabulary were very difficult.There were words that i hadn't seen them before(in the voc).The reading was difficult as the texts were scientific apart from the third one. I don't understand the first one and the second was about lakes. The writing was strange but easy.I wrote the essay which was the following(i don't remember it exactly):
In the past few years, insomnia plea is committed as a crime and people who suffered from it , arrested as kidnnapers.Some people believe that this is good as there is civilization balance but others think that this is an excuse.Do you think that insomnia plea should be allowed or not?The promt gives you some reasons(for or against)
I wrote that i am for insomnia plea.The most students wrote the report as they didn't know what insomnia plea means.

I listen every type of music except for heavy metal and <skiladika>.Particularly i like pop and rock.

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
What is an insomnia plea? Υπνοβατώ I guess

maraki

Δραστήριο μέλος

Η Μαρία αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών, Φοιτήτρια και μας γράφει απο Κερατσίνι (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 732 μηνύματα.
Tomorrow i am taking the speaking part !!!!!!!I hope it will be easy!!!!!!!!!

maraki

Δραστήριο μέλος

it is a mentally illness in which you don't know what you do.It is something like mad(όταν εισαι διανοητικα καθυστερημένος)

Garret

Νεοφερμένος

Ο Garret αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 44 ετών, Καθηγητής και μας γράφει απο Αθήνα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 45 μηνύματα.
Guys, I still believe it would be beneficial if you corrected each other :)

At the moment you 're making 1 step forward, but 2 steps back.

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Tomorrow i am taking the speaking part !!!!!!!I hope it will be easy!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry to let you down, but it is not. When I took it, the theme was GENDER ROLES and the questions she asked me were:
1) Does school reinforce gender stereotypes?
2) Does toys industry play an important role in establishing gender stereotypes?
3) Correlation between clothes and gender
4) part 4 :'(Whether nature or nurture plays a more important role in shaping one's personality.

Now on - topic again:xixi::iagree:

Do you prefer seaside places or mountain places when it comes to your summer holidays?:)

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Guys, I still believe it would be beneficial if you corrected each other :)

At the moment you 're making 1 step forward, but 2 steps back.

How can this be done? Well, I have some common mistakes in mind, would it help if I mentioned them?:thanks:

Garret

Νεοφερμένος

Ο Garret αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 44 ετών, Καθηγητής και μας γράφει απο Αθήνα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 45 μηνύματα.
You could simply point out each other's mistakes in your answers ( underlining them perhaps).

It would help a LOT :)

I'm afraid I can't be much help though, as my time is a bit limited these days.

However, DO NOT underestimate yourselves, you CAN correct most of the mistakes easily:)

maraki

Δραστήριο μέλος

yes I saw some mistakes that i did before and i was laughing. These mistakes are very very silly.
I prefer seaside places because i like swimming and generally i think that mountains are related to winter.If you see mistakes that i did ,tell me as you know better than me and i want your tips.

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

You could simply point out each other's mistakes in your answers ( underlining them perhaps).

It would help a LOT :)

I'm afraid I can't be much help though, as my time is a bit limited these days.

However, DO NOT underestimate yourselves, you CAN correct most of the mistakes easily:)

Well, although I have pinpointed some mistakes, I cannot understand whether they are made unintentionally or by unawareness. For example, in one of her posts, maraki, says " I do not understand text one" while it should be in the past simple or " couldn't" but I think she made it without wanting to.

maraki

Δραστήριο μέλος

Well, although I have pinpointed some mistakes, I cannot understand whether they are made unintentionally or by unawareness. For example, in one of her posts, maraki, says " I do not understand text one" while it should be in the past simple or " couldn't" but I think she made it without wanting to.

maraki

Δραστήριο μέλος

yes. You're right djimmakos. I made it from awareness but if you see that i have some mistakes, tell me about them as you know better than me and i would estimate it if you could tell me my mistakes even if they are from awreness.

maraki

Δραστήριο μέλος

thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maraki

Δραστήριο μέλος

sorry.i wanted to say unawareness.this mistake is very silly.I don't believe it!!!!!!!!!!

maraki

Δραστήριο μέλος

i don't know how i did it. The listenig and especially the vocabulary were very difficult.There were words that i hadn't seen them before(in the voc).The reading was difficult as the texts were scientific apart from the third one. I don't understand the first one and the second was about lakes. The writing was strange but easy.I wrote the essay which was the following(i don't remember it exactly):
In the past few years, insomnia plea is committed as a crime and people who suffered from it , arrested as kidnnapers.Some people believe that this is good as there is civilization balance but others think that this is an excuse.Do you think that insomnia plea should be allowed or not?The promt gives you some reasons(for or against)
I wrote that i am for insomnia plea.The most students wrote the report as they didn't know what insomnia plea means.

I listen every type of music except for heavy metal and <skiladika>.Particularly i like pop and rock.

maraki

Δραστήριο μέλος

it 's insanity plea. I made a mistake.

Garret

Νεοφερμένος

Glad to see you guys try to help each other :)

Maraki - Before you post your messages, check them for common mistakes. You'll be surprised to see how many mistakes you can spot just by reviewing your message 1 more time.

e.g

"and i would estimate it if you could tell me my mistakes"

appreciate :)

Keep up the good work guys :)

maraki

Δραστήριο μέλος

I took the speaking test of the alce. It was very easy.
1)Personal questions
2)recycling and wasteful conveniences
3)1.how can people reduce their wasteful conveniences
2. Why people have wasteful habitats
4)part 4:celebrtities who spend a lot of wasteful money (do you agree or not and some other question)
not hard earned money,bad roles etc...it depends on the personality of each person...celebrities and charities ....
I think that the speaking was very easy and i believe that i did very well.

maraki

Δραστήριο μέλος

Glad to see you guys try to help each other :)

Maraki - Before you post your messages, check them for common mistakes. You'll be surprised to see how many mistakes you can spot just by reviewing your message 1 more time.

e.g

"and i would estimate it if you could tell me my mistakes"

appreciate :)

Keep up the good work guys :)

ok thanks.I'll try

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια