Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

Eruyomo

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Μάνος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 39 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Χανιά (Χανιά). Έχει γράψει 1,505 μηνύματα.
Mostel, our points of view are moving to a convergence point, indeed. However, using a number of well defined axioms of the science of psychology, I've come to the conclusion that the reason I wrote this reply is totally unexistent and that, whoever has had the patience to try and fully understand the meaning of this message, has just lost a small amount of precious life time.

P.S. Please don't shoot me, I'm retarded.

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

!Βάλια!

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η seize the day* αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 29 ετών, Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Νέα Κρήνη (Θεσσαλονίκη). Έχει γράψει 1,260 μηνύματα.
I don't understand why ypu wrote this messege!It is completely useless...:p
althought i took the lower examination this year i don't know all this words you used. I must say that you found all these in the dictionary:P
So ...Lets start again...
Have you ever been to England?(I haven't)

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

nikosgeo

Νεοφερμένος

Ο nikosgeo αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Α' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 38 μηνύματα.
Πιστεύω ότικάθε αγγλόφωνος θα καταλάβαινε τα εξής γαλλικά. Par exemple, (for exemple) mes parents (my parents) arrivent de Paris(arrive from Paris) dans mon village (to my village) dans lʼintention de célébrer (with the intention to celebrate) mon anniversaire de mariage.(my anniversary of mariage) Je considère que (I consider that) je suis profondément touché (I am profoundly touched) mais aussi (but also) particulièrement persuadé (particularly persuaded)et convaincu (and convinced) que je vais commettre un crime (that I will commit a crime) et l'ambulance (and the ambulance) va réaliser (will realise) et prouver (and prove) que ce n'est pas un accident. (that it's not an accident) C'est moi, (It's me) le meurtrier et l'assassin.(the murderer and the assassin) J'extériorise finalement (I finally exteriorise) mon point de vue '(my point of view) et mes sentiments (and my feeilings) face à cette situation (face to this situation) désastreuse (disastrous) mais pas merveilleuse(but not marvellous) , ni magnifique (neither magnificent). Τελικά όσοι ξέρουν γαλλικά, τελειοποιούν τα αγγλικά τους.

nikosgeo

Νεοφερμένος

Ο nikosgeo αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Α' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 38 μηνύματα.
Πιστεύω ότικάθε αγγλόφωνος θα καταλάβαινε τα εξής γαλλικά. Par exemple, (for exemple) mes parents (my parents) arrivent de Paris(arrive from Paris) dans mon village (to my village) dans lʼintention de célébrer (with the intention to celebrate) mon anniversaire de mariage.(my anniversary of mariage) Je considère que (I consider that) je suis profondément touché; (I am profoundly touched) mais aussi (but also) particulièrement persuadé; (particularly persuaded)et convaincu (and convinced) que je vais commettre un crime (that I will commit a crime) et l'ambulance (and the ambulance) va réaliser (will realise) et prouver (and prove) que ce n'est pas un accident. (that it's not an accident) C'est moi, (It's me) le meurtrier et l'assassin.(the murderer and the assassin) J'extériorise finalement (I finally exteriorise) mon point de vue '(my point of view) et mes sentiments (and my feeilings) face à) cette situation (face to this situation) désastreuse (disastrous) mais pas merveilleuse(but not marvellous) , ni magnifique (neither magnificent). Τελικά όσοι ξέρουν γαλλικά, τελειοποιούν τα αγγλικά τους.

germa

Νεοφερμένος

Ο germa αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 39 ετών και Καθηγητής. Έχει γράψει 41 μηνύματα.
I consider that we're talking about the same language. Pas de différence notable, ni significative.

Eruyomo

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Μάνος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 39 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Χανιά (Χανιά). Έχει γράψει 1,505 μηνύματα.
I don't understand why ypu wrote this messege!It is completely useless...:p
althought i took the lower examination this year i don't know all this words you used. I must say that you found all these in the dictionary:P
So ...Lets start again...
Have you ever been to England?(I haven't)

No I did not make use of a dictionary dear. Also, as I stated in my previous message, the reason I made the effort of composing and publishing that which in common slang is called a "forum post", was totally not-existent and any attempt at forcing yourself to comprehend it, is not only futile, but time consuming as well.

So, not considering the above statement, I should say that I've never been to England.

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
Well I have to say that I can infer an irony between the lines of the majority of your messages. It is not that I want to show off, I just like English and this is the way that I have learnt to use it.

Well, let's make a new beggining.

What's your favorite sport?

baki

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο Aντώνης αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 32 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Θεσσαλονίκη (Θεσσαλονίκη). Έχει γράψει 335 μηνύματα.
i cant choose but i like football and basketball

and u?

!Βάλια!

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η seize the day* αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 29 ετών, Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Νέα Κρήνη (Θεσσαλονίκη). Έχει γράψει 1,260 μηνύματα.
Ι hate sports...
What is your favourite TV prog?

Melkon

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο Κωνινος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Α' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 200 μηνύματα.
You are all very funny with your questions.Instead of doing some normal chatting and gossip and all, you ask questions that are like if we ware in an examination.For instance:What's your favorite something etc.So my advice is:Be original :)

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
Melkon, do you want an original question? Here it is:

What do you prefer doing when you do NOT have spare time?:iagree:

Melkon

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο Κωνινος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Α' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 200 μηνύματα.
For starters:not studying :P

elefthe

Νεοφερμένος

Η Eλευθερiα αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Α' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 32 μηνύματα.

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Χάιδω αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 1,969 μηνύματα.
haha,now that school's over,do you miss it???just a little bit!

Hey Joy

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η Hey Joy αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 306 μηνύματα.
Absolutely not.:P

Χριστίνα20750

Νεοφερμένος

Η Χριστίνα20750 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 32 ετών και Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 104 μηνύματα.
Don't be so sure, I've already started getting that weird urge to study. I guess it's just a bad habit, like my personal way of smoking, blah, blah. Besides, my summer is precisely what you call HELL, enduring daily heatwaves. I'm really pissed off. I had great expectations for this summer; I want to go back to school relaxed and revitalized, not half-dead already.

How's your summer so far?

miv

Επιφανές μέλος

Ο Babis αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Μας γράφει απο Βόρεια Μακεδονία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 8,275 μηνύματα.
Haha! Lol! What's "summer" is??? For now I have only Maths and Science sessions, with tons of exercises with little breaks for some sea in weekends! Bah, that's not a real summer!!! It gonna be this way until the end of July!!! My god...

Where you will go for holidays?

kambana

Δραστήριο μέλος

Η kambana αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 29 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Θεσσαλονίκη (Θεσσαλονίκη). Έχει γράψει 505 μηνύματα.
I will go to Germany next week and in August I will go to Chalkidi!!!I think it will be very beautiful..Goodnight

wolfe4ever

Διάσημο μέλος

Η wolfe4ever αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Έχει γράψει 2,217 μηνύματα.
Im very bored!, do you?

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Im very bored!, do you?

Wolfe4ever,your question is wrong. This is the correct " I'm bored, are you?" This is a common mistake and I also used to make it some years ago.

To answer the question, yes I' m bored.

Tell me something that you really want to do this summer:)

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια