Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

panagiotists13

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Παναγιώτης αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 23 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Θεσσαλονίκη (Θεσσαλονίκη). Έχει γράψει 1,490 μηνύματα.
Good morning from Thessaloniki! Well, Furry Vengeance is a great comedie.I grant that you will be lauphing for hours after having watched this.If you can' t see it in English, it is available with greek subs and in Greek it' s called Τριχωτή Επίθεση.

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 10 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Τάσος97

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Ο Allostasis αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Διδακτορικός και μας γράφει απο Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 11,113 μηνύματα.
I have. Both of them. I want a good comedy or adventure. Preferably without imaginary things

PS: I Have to re-study English. I find it difficult to express my opinion without searching some words in Google Translate :/
A good comedy.. I'd go for the Pineapple Express. Yes for sure the Pineapple express!
"Seemingly better" Based on what? I can reassure you that sun doesn't come up in Scotland very often and don't even get me started with the Scottish accent :p Maybe Ireland would be a little more fun to visit, I will give you that. Anyways, England is the best, cause Helloooo London :)
Goodmorning! Let me assure you ( :P ) that I' not the O'-sun-my-sun kind of person; I love rain and generally the cold weather. So yeah you can say I'd fit that scenery :P

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 10 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Nina-nana

Διάσημο μέλος

Η Nina-nana αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Καθηγητής. Έχει γράψει 2,536 μηνύματα.
No one fits that weather. Not even the locals.

There's a difference between liking the cold and wearing boots in August to keep your feet warm.

panagiotists13

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Παναγιώτης αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 23 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Θεσσαλονίκη (Θεσσαλονίκη). Έχει γράψει 1,490 μηνύματα.
I am fan of the north-western Europe' s weather.When it' s sunny, I can' t see very well and I feel dizzy.I know that when it' s cloudy it' s a little melancholic but thre is something that I like in this melancholism.I prefer going out when it' s cloudy or rainy because I feel more comfortable.I don' t know why.This is my lifestyle.

Nina-nana

Διάσημο μέλος

Η Nina-nana αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Καθηγητής. Έχει γράψει 2,536 μηνύματα.
You prefer it because you don't get it all the time, 12 months of the year. If you were getting wet, cloudy days all through spring, summer, autumn and winter, believe me, you would start to crave the sun too. You can have too much of a good thing - and I'm not even sure a lot of rain is a good thing to start with.

Imagine living like this for a few weeks every year. Bliss! :P

Τελευταία επεξεργασία:

BigTimeRush

Νεοφερμένος

Η Μαρκέλλα αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Μας γράφει απο Θεσσαλονίκη (Θεσσαλονίκη). Έχει γράψει 111 μηνύματα.
I like England. It's a beautiful country and I would like to visit it!

panagiotists13

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

You prefer it because you don't get it all the time, 12 months of the year. If you were getting wet, cloudy days all through spring, summer, autumn and winter, believe me, you would start to crave the sun too. You can have too much of a good thing - and I'm not even sure a lot of rain is a good thing to start with.

Imagine living like this for a few weeks every year. Bliss! :P

We mustn' t be competely negative with anything.This picture remembers me the region in Thessaloniki where I used to live 2 years before.It might be difficult living in this way but I think that I would like to live there (not in England-somewhere where it' s rarely or never sunny).

Ariana_Era

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η Ariana_Era αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια και μας γράφει απο Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 135 μηνύματα.
No idea what I was watching. I soon switched channels as it was too depressing and I really can't stand the accent. Still don't remember the name of the actor!
Oh nooo! I love the Irish accent, it's so funny and cute :) Do you remember what channel was it on? You got me wondering now :hmm:

Goodmorning! Let me assure you ( :P ) that I' not the O'-sun-my-sun kind of person; I love rain and generally the cold weather. So yeah you can say I'd fit that scenery :P
You live in the wrong country then! Let's switch, I'll come to Greece for summer vacation and you can come to England, since you fit the scenery :P I guarantee you'll get depressed in the first week, that's what happened to me, then I got used to it.
But now it's spring people, we get sunny days a lot more than before :D

Nina-nana

Διάσημο μέλος

panagiotists13

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Well, which do you think that is the most beautiful English-speaking country?UK,Ireland,USA,Canada,Australia or New Zealand?
images (6).jpg

frfrffr.jpg

Personaly, I can' t decide.What about you?

Τάσος97

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Ο Allostasis αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Διδακτορικός και μας γράφει απο Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 11,113 μηνύματα.
Well, which do you think that is the most beautiful English-speaking country?UK,Ireland,USA,Canada,Australia or New Zealand?
View attachment 56264

View attachment 56265

Personaly, I can' t decide.What about you?
Australia, Canada and NZ. Australia for sth better than Greece ( :P ); Canada for sth snow-er than Greece; and NZ for the wonderful landscapes omg it's an awwwwwwwwwesome place

panagiotists13

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Australia, Canada and NZ. Australia for sth better than Greece ( :P ); Canada for sth snow-er than Greece; and NZ for the wonderful landscapes omg it's an awwwwwwwwwesome place

Have you ever been there?I have seen a lot of photos and I' ve read a lot about Australia and I think that it' s a wonderful place and I would like to live there for some weeks or months- you know it' s a huge country to see it all in some days.

Τάσος97

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Have you ever been there?I have seen a lot of photos and I' ve read a lot about Australia and I think that it' s a wonderful place and I would like to live there for some weeks or months- you know it' s a huge country to see it all in some days.
Naaah... Although, I wish I had lived there for just some minutes... Back in jr high I wanted to study in Australia and so I learned many things about that place

panagiotists13

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Naaah... Although, I wish I had lived there for just some minutes... Back in jr high I wanted to study in Australia and so I learned many things about that place

Australia<3

Συνημμένα

• Melbourne.jpg
    Melbourne.jpg
    566.6 KB · Εμφανίσεις: 116
  • Sydney_Opera_House_and_Harbour_Bridge_Sydney_Australia.jpg
    Sydney_Opera_House_and_Harbour_Bridge_Sydney_Australia.jpg
    203.5 KB · Εμφανίσεις: 128
  • Young-people-relaxing-in--010.jpg
    Young-people-relaxing-in--010.jpg
    14.6 KB · Εμφανίσεις: 123
  • Surfing_Australia.jpg
    Surfing_Australia.jpg
    67.7 KB · Εμφανίσεις: 126

Τάσος97

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

I dont really like Sydney; I love Melbourne on the other hand.

Nina-nana

Διάσημο μέλος

All countries are beautiful, if you get to know them.

Having said that, I wouldn't like to live in Australia or NZ - too far away from the rest of the world.

panagiotists13

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

All countries are beautiful, if you get to know them.

Having said that, I wouldn't like to live in Australia or NZ - too far away from the rest of the world.

I didn' t ask in which English-speaking country you would like to live but which is the most beautiful.But,to answer you,Australia is a great country and I would like to live there.Many Greeks have immigrated there for economic reasons but except for its strong economy and its high salaries it' s a very beautiful country and I don' t mind to be away from Greece.And the rest of the world isn' t as away from Australia as you think.Oceania shares borders with Asia,the Indian and the Pacific Ocean.:clapup:

DarthFederer

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο DarthFederer αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Μας γράφει απο Αθήνα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 3,281 μηνύματα.
I didn' t ask in which English-speaking country you would like to live but which is the most beautiful.But,to answer you,Australia is a great country and I would like to live there.Many Greeks have immigrated there for economic reasons but except for its strong economy and its high salaries it' s a very beautiful country and I don' t mind to be away from Greece.And the rest of the world isn' t as away from Australia as you think.Oceania shares borders with Asia,the Indian and the Pacific Ocean.:clapup:

Well actually it is. It's 20h away from Europe, 16h away from US West Coast and around 10-11h from most major East Asian Cities. And do not forget the fact that the cost of living in Australia is extremely high. You may earn 50,000 bucks a year but that's just an average salary. When you compare salaries you've got to compare the cost of living as well. If you earn €1200/month in Greece you can have a comfortable life. But if you earn the same amount in the Netherlands, you can't even pay your bills ;)

Nina-nana

Διάσημο μέλος

I didn' t ask in which English-speaking country you would like to live but which is the most beautiful.But,to answer you,Australia is a great country and I would like to live there.
Well, I didn't ask YOU why you want to live in Australia but you're answering me, so go figure :rolleyes:

And let me repeat, in my opinion all countries are beautiful - and you won't be able to know which one is the most beautiful unless you visit them all at different times and in different seasons. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that.

Τάσος97

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Hey guys please dont start flames, no reason for tears to be made :P

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια