Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

Alma Libre

Επιφανές μέλος

Η Sinéad αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτητής του τμήματος Φιλοσοφικών & Κοινωνικών Σπουδών Κρήτης (Ρέθυμνο) και μας γράφει απο Ιρλανδία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 9,229 μηνύματα.
Who cares about Peggy? Where is Lila?

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 10 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Deutsch... Lover

Επιφανές μέλος

Η Everl αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια και μας γράφει απο Αθήνα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 18,613 μηνύματα.

Alma Libre

Επιφανές μέλος

Η Sinéad αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτητής του τμήματος Φιλοσοφικών & Κοινωνικών Σπουδών Κρήτης (Ρέθυμνο) και μας γράφει απο Ιρλανδία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 9,229 μηνύματα.
Oh, hello Fiona. How are you? I have a work at the factory... Could we meet tomorrow?

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 10 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Deutsch... Lover

Επιφανές μέλος

Η Everl αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια και μας γράφει απο Αθήνα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 18,613 μηνύματα.
Oh, hello Fiona. How are you? I have a work at the factory... Could we meet tomorrow?

Fine... And you? At the factory Liebe:hmm::hmm:
Are you facking kidding me?

A propos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Νίκος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 34 ετών, Πτυχιούχος και μας γράφει απο Θεσσαλονίκη (Θεσσαλονίκη). Έχει γράψει 2,664 μηνύματα.

whitelioness

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Porcupine αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Μας γράφει απο Αθήνα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 1,867 μηνύματα.
Πάντα είναι διαγωνισμός. Όλα είναι διαγωνισμός. Ετοιμολογίας and the lot.
poor child,μια μητρικη αγκαλια και εσυ μαζι με τους υπολοιπους κομπλεξικους

Don't give a shit, you have to.
catch me if you can
Δε γλιτώνει κανείς από μένα. Είμαι σαν αυτόν.
one happy family togetha

Επισήμανση: Τα μηνύματα 2553 - 2569 προήλθαν από το νήμα "Tι σκέφτεσαι τώρα;"

Επεξεργάστηκε από συντονιστή:

Shadowfax

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Shadowfax αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 3,622 μηνύματα.
poor child,μια μητρικη αγκαλια και εσυ μαζι με τους υπολοιπους κομπλεξικους
Δε μας χωράει όλους, είμαστε άπειροι.

catch me if you can
Oh, I would, I really would. It's just that, you're miles behind me, and I don't want to go backwards and stop winning.

one happy family togetha
I work alone, I don't need any family. But thanks.

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

Η Substrata αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 4,822 μηνύματα.
Shadow, you must be fun at parties :P

whitelioness

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Porcupine αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Μας γράφει απο Αθήνα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 1,867 μηνύματα.
Oh, I would, I really would. It's just that, you're miles behind me, and I don't want to go backwards
oh, I see you from the top of the world

I work alone, I don't need any family. But thanks.
you are most welcome

Shadowfax

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Shadowfax αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 3,622 μηνύματα.
Shadow, you must be fun at parties :P

What are these parties you speak of??

oh, I see you from the top of the world

Of your world, apparently, cause mine doesn't end. Must be a tiny little thing anyway.

Is that all you've got? I am disappoint.

whitelioness

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Shadowfax

Διάσημο μέλος

You're really trying, I give you that. :P

Do you come up with all these witty responses? Or does your brother help you?

why don't you check yourself?
I gave up after trying to make sense of your nonsense. Now I'm just enjoying the ride, even though I've had better, I have to admit. You were not, how to put it, the brightest of the bunch at elementary school now, were you?

whitelioness

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

does your brother help you?
guess you know best
want me cry?
after trying to make sense
didn't see you trying boy
Now I'm just enjoying the ride, even though I've had better, I have to admit
lyrics? lame expressions from one stand night? try harder

You were not, how to put it, the brightest of the bunch at elementary school now, were you?
your endless whine was destracting, you now
still getting bullied?

Shadowfax

Διάσημο μέλος

guess you know best
Glad we got that on the record.

So repeat after me:

"I know shit, and my brother helps me with really bad English and one-liners."

"And it's not working." :P

If it makes you feel better, by all means, go on.

didn't see you trying boy
Oh, never mind. Stupidity can cause temporary blindness, it's a known medical fact. At some cases, it may even end up being permanent.

Guess which side you're on. :P

** I know it's the manga thing, don't worry, I don't judge. Maybe a little.

lyrics? lame expressions from one stand night? try harder
One-night stands honey, they're called "one-night stands". But it's OK, you'll try them after you learn the alphabet, yes?

Now, what comes after H again...??

your endless whine was destracting, you now
still getting bullied?
I don't want to talk about it. It's... it's complicated.

whitelioness

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

"And it's not working." :P

you keep quoting-wasting your time this blissful night

Oh, never mind. Stupidity can cause temporary blindness
those years beside House proved to be handy I see, good for you, just be careful when it comes to drugs

I know it's the manga thing, don't worry, I don't judge. Maybe a little.

picking a fight with my race?
One-night stands honey
oups sorry about that (typing fast)
Now, what comes after H again...??
Idiot ->you?
I don't want to talk about it. It's... it's complicated.
I'll ask your brother

Shadowfax

Διάσημο μέλος

you keep quoting-wasting your time this blissful night
I can keep doing this forever, mate.

those years beside House proved to be handy I see, good for you, just be careful when it comes to drugs
Never watched it, didn't need to. It's what I study.

But I won't bother you with details you'll simply not be able to grasp, I'd have to use advanced English anyway, and seeing that your best shot at using it resembles what I did in elementary when I was first starting out, it'd be a shame. :P

Keep practicing on the alphabet though, you'll get there eventually. (just kidding)

[/SIZE] picking a fight with my race?
Who mentioned your race? The anime/manga community has some really awesome people in it, you just didn't make it to the club.

They kinda knew you were coming and closed the doors honestly. :P

oups sorry about that (typing fast)
"Typing fast", the no1 excuse losers use to justify their failures.

It's OK, I won't tell. It shows either way. :P

** oops, btw

English -> you spiik?

I'll ask your brother
Don't have one. Besides, even if I did, he'd be way cooler than yours and his lameass responses. :P

So stop trying, as I said, you can't win.

whitelioness

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

I can keep doing this forever, mate.
nobody questioned your capability of talking nonsense in front of a pc, anybody can do that
but I m sleepy
Never watched it, didn't need to. It's what I study.
so full of yourself, who freaking cares what you study, don't make it personal and spoil the fun
But I won't bother you with details you'll simply not be able to grasp, I......
yeah yeah keep that tactic since you enjoy it
you'll get there eventually. (just kidding)
don't think I'll manage to step so low though

They kinda knew you were coming and closed the doors honestly. :P
your imagination is running wild
someone, a gun pls
yup something was missing-you see it was my lacking dictionary-but thanks, your personality makes a fitting example of the (new to me) word
English -> you spiik?
keep repeating the same thing? seriously?
there,there. don't take it personally
Besides, even if I did, he'd be way cooler than yours
which one? cause I have seven
oups! did I just stop your daydreaming? pls continue by all means lets not leave any dreams from childhood unfulfilled this night
So stop trying, as I said, you can't win.
thief of joy it's a game

Τελευταία επεξεργασία:

Shadowfax

Διάσημο μέλος

nobody questioned your capability of talking nonsense in front of a pc, anybody can do that
but I m sleepy
It's all about style, lad. We're both talking bullshit, yes. But I'm cool, you're not. :P

Gonna need help dealing with this?

so full of yourself, who freaking cares what you study, don't make it personal and spoil the fun
But I'm having so much fun humiliating your out-of-place comments, why stop!? :P

Besides, I merely said that drugs and chemistry are kinda my thing, so you mentioning a random TV series made no sense at all.

Still available if you're gonna need help dealing with these, just sayin'. :whistle:

yeah yeah keep that tactic since you enjoy it
"Keep that tactic."

You're thinking in Greek while writing English, and you'll keep on failing going on like that.

"Keep that attitude" is far better than your strange amalgamation.

don't think I'll manage to step so low though
What is each message if not a step lower though?

We're far beyond the point of low kiddo, better step your game up.

your imagination is running wild
someone, a gun pls
I know it's weird being left out, but don't worry. It's just that you stumbled upon the cleverest among otakus, that's why they left you out.

Might wanna take your chances with the silly ones out there.

yup something was missing-you see it was my lacking dictionary-but thanks, your personality makes a fitting example of the (new to me) word
My personality is far worse than what you see here. Loser just doesn't begin to describe it, please, don't underestimate me like this. :P

keep repeating the same thing? seriously?
It's constantly in front of me, what am I supposed to do?

I'm kind of an English junkie anyway, so there's no holding back here. You either play the game the way it's meant to be played, or don't play at all. No middle ground here, go talk Japanese or something if it may fit you better. :P

there,there. don't take it personally
See what I meant? You don't speak sarcasm, you barely speak English. And still here we are, explaining for the 10th time that no, I didn't, in fact, take it personally.

It's called sarcasm, and what you're doing is called "throwing seemingly cool English expressions all around no matter their randomness".

You can't be taken seriously like that, I hope you realize it. :P

which one? cause I have seven
The youngest one.

oups! did I just stop your daydreaming? pls continue by all means lets not leave any dreams from childhood unfulfilled this night
Unfulfilled dreams!? You got that all wrong again. My siblings would be cooler than yours simply because of the fact that they'd have you as a sibling. Simple as that. :P

thief of joy it's a game
Not my problem if you can't keep up.

whitelioness

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

a pillow. going to sleep btw

But I'm having so much fun humiliating your out-of-place comments, why stop!?
you and I have different sense of what humiliating sm means. at least after midnight
Besides, I merely said that drugs and chemistry are kinda my thing, so you mentioning a random TV series made no sense at all.
a TV series that has to do with drugs and chemistry. do you understand the word random?

You're thinking in Greek while writing English, and you'll keep on failing going on like that.
so what? never said I'm a pro, since the message gets through I'm happy. you want a better audience?
not here to show off, display my 100+1 killing moves
"Keep that attitude" is far better than your strange amalgamation
in your opinion always which was never required
We're far beyond the point of low kiddo, better step your game up.
I stare into an abyss. nope it's just your neverending ego. ει νυσταζω λογικο
I know it's weird being left out
omg this late hour I don't need your confessions
but don't worry. It's just that you stumbled upon the cleverest among otakus, that's why they left you out.
suddenly I find myself being kicked out by a club,persons and heros, beings of your imagination
not really touching.nothing pisses me off but.....I'm too sleepy
Might wanna take your chances with the silly ones out there.
what do you think I m doing all this time with you?
adolf, wake up
It's constantly in front of me, what am I supposed to do?
live your life
I'm kind of an English junkie anyway, so there's no holding back here. You either play the game the way it's meant to be played, or don't play at all. No middle ground here, go talk Japanese or something if it may fit you better. :P
we're two in this game, if you don't find my english to your liking....well you obviously keep talking so there is no point in telling you that you may stop. I think you'll keep typing and I 'll keep waiting for an answer. no, I m sleeping
You can't be taken seriously like that
never intended to
is there any point in being serious?
You got that all wrong again.
I don't really care in taking it the way you want me to.
I see your point and I say my view over the matter,and that's it
Not my problem if you can't keep up.
with your mumbling?
keep up? aren't you exaggerating? it's past 2 am. we already admitted we re not from the same family

και αυριο το θεμα θα ειναι κλειστο για εκκαθαριση
sorry guys :P

Τελευταία επεξεργασία:

Polymnia

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Polymnia αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Έχει γράψει 1,253 μηνύματα.
Μπρρρρ,έβλεπα το διάλογό σας ,Shadowfax & whitelioness, και τρελλλλάθηκα με τ' αγγλικά :slourp:
Wtf is goin' on here ?

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια