Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

George-20-

Νεοφερμένος

Ο Γιώργος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 27 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Σλοβακία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 46 μηνύματα.
I've read lots of nice comments about sylvia kar but nevertheless I haven't work on any book of hers. What about the New Editions and DIANE FLANEL PINIARIS series?

That's the series I worked on when I was getting ready for the ECPE.

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 12 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

fretoe

Δραστήριο μέλος

Ο fretoe αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 29 ετών και Μεταπτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 692 μηνύματα.
Well, ok thanks for the advices ;)
Is anyone here going to "try his luck" in ECPE examinations?
And if yes, what books have you studied?
yes i took this exam last November, and the results have been announced since last Wednesday. Unfortunately i didn't pass the f***ing listening. Anyway, generally speaking this exam isnt extremely difficult, so i think anyone have the potentional to obtain it.
Well as far as im concerned, during my preparation for the exam, i studied ECPE honors and Mastering Michigan. In my opinion they are very interesting books and they can help you

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 12 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Xaris SSSS

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Xaris SSSS αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 27 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 2,139 μηνύματα.
Ok guys, thanks for the help :-)

SonnY

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο SonnY αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 273 μηνύματα.
hello everybody!
I joined this thread in order to practice my english (like almost anyone here!). I am going to give CPE exams in May, and I want to pass it with a high grade!!!
What about you? Why did you enter here???

marina98

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η Μαρίνα αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' γυμνασίου. Έχει γράψει 175 μηνύματα.
Well, i joined this for two reasons. Firstly, i want to practice, refresh and revise my english and secondly i think that it is an intresting thing that entertaine me. Also, i have to tell you that, in spite of the thing that my mother is an english teacher, i do a lot off mistakes, so if i do a mistake on something, correct me.

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

Η Substrata αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 4,822 μηνύματα.
hello everybody!
I joined this thread in order to practice my english (like almost anyone here!). I am going to give CPE exams in May, and I want to pass it with a high grade!!!

I discovered this forum completely on accident lol
Back in 2009...i think?
My goal here is to pass the time and also share my experiences with other users and possibly learn a thing or two from them as well?? (figure of speech
)
Nah, just kidding, I'm only an aimless renegade. :P

Well, i joined this for two reasons. Firstly, i want to practice, refresh and revise my english and secondly i think that it is an intresting thing that entertaine me. Also, i have to tell you that, in spite of the thing that my mother is an english teacher, i do a lot off mistakes, so if i do a mistake on something, correct me.
*make a lot of mistakes :)

or I suppose "commit" works too, if you wish to be more formal.

Xaris SSSS

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Xaris SSSS αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 27 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 2,139 μηνύματα.
hello everybody!
Hey there! What's up? :P
I am here to practice my english fluency, too (what a coincidence), I'll give ECPE exams in November and I'd be really glad if I passed it with HONORS, (I know it's kind of difficult but ok...I'll try :redface:)

"Well, i joined this for two reasons. Firstly, i want to practice, refresh and revise my english and secondly i think that it is an intresting thing that entertains me. Also, i have to tell you that, in spite of the fact that my mother is an english teacher, i make a lot of mistakes, so if i make one, correct me."

ok you just need some practice

SonnY

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο SonnY αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 273 μηνύματα.
good afternoon everybody!!!!
Do you have any plans for the upcoming Easter?? I am going to study english in the morning or in the afternoon and then.......Movies,Music,Games and more!!
`

marina98

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η Μαρίνα αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' γυμνασίου. Έχει γράψει 175 μηνύματα.
I don't have any plans for the Easter yet. Maybe it would be another boring Easter...

SonnY

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Why do you think that the Easter is boring???
Personally, every year I'm looking forward to the Easter, but every year it doesn't meet my expectations... :-(
Maybe it's because I used to spend my holidays, far away from my home!! Fortunately, this year, I'm going nowhere!! Isn't that ironic???

marina98

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

I think that Easter is boring because lately (in the last 3 years) we go nowhere. In addition, always in the Easter all my friends go on holidays so i am completely alone...

Xaris SSSS

Διάσημο μέλος

Personally for me, it's going to be the same Easter as the previous one, lots of studying for school for the final exams in June (so as not to study so much when the exams come) and at the night hanging out with my friends...
Did you guys know what one can convert his ECPE result to MELAB result? I learnt that yesterday and I'm kind of impressed :)

MasterMe

Νεοφερμένος

Ο MasterMe αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Έχει γράψει 15 μηνύματα.
In my view, it's not useful to speak one another here!because all here make a lot of mistakes that remain uncorrected...and your level is decreasing day by day instead of be improved..

Shadowfax

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Shadowfax αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 3,622 μηνύματα.
Hahaha, he just called you all people amateurs!!

In your faceee-a!! :P

SonnY

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

In my view, it's not useful to speak one another here!because all here make a lot of mistakes that remain uncorrected...and your level is decreasing day by day instead of be improved..

there is a saying in greece"Από το ολότελα,καλεί ειν κ η Παναγιώταινα", which states that having nothing,is worse than having something.. this might be a place where lots of us make numerous mistakes, but at the same time, we are discussing with other people who are just like us..If you don't like our company, you don't have to join us!!

Shadowfax

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Shadowfax αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 3,622 μηνύματα.
What is this greece you speak of? Is it tasty, if edible at all?

Also, to counter your reasoning I'd easily suggest that what you consider better (=something falsely used) than nothing is actually more dangerous than nothing. Nothingness is just that: an empty shell, something which doesn't affect you in any particular way. It just doesn't exist for you, or me, or anyone. Whereas a mistake, and more importantly here one that grows to become a habit, is at least very sinister, disturbing at best. If it doesn't give you food for though, which is the case here since nobody's correcting anyone, it's a scary little thing.

And you're amateurs, the point remains.

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

Η Substrata αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 4,822 μηνύματα.
What you obviously seem to forget is that everyone starts out as an amateur but evolves in the process. :P

You elitists :pfff:

Did I hear correction?!?!?
speak to one another
"everyone" here makes
being improved

Alejandro Papas

Περιβόητο μέλος

Ο Alive in Illusion αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Μας γράφει απο Βόλος (Μαγνησία). Έχει γράψει 4,300 μηνύματα.
Some people just seem to have forgotten their origins :P

Xaris SSSS

Διάσημο μέλος

wow, lots of grammatical mistakes but ok, I believe that if there's a will there's a way (I'm being poetic I know :P). We'd better start correcting one another's mistakes because if we don't nobody is going to get better and we'll stay stuck in the same level

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

*on

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια