Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

Η Substrata αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 4,822 μηνύματα.

Redsky

Νεοφερμένος

Η Ελπινίκη αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Μαθητής Β' γυμνασίου. Έχει γράψει 21 μηνύματα.
Hey there iSchool, new person appears! :P

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 13 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Lita Athens

Δραστήριο μέλος

Η Lita Athens αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 541 μηνύματα.
Hello guys! Nice to see this topic... alive again! It's been ages since I've posted something here... Well, it's been ages since the last time I logged in to i-school... LOL
So, I see you're talking about the Ionian Islands! I've been to Lefkada once and I really liked it there! The beaches were some of the most magnificent ones I've ever seen! Even though I was like 9 or 10 when I went to Lefkada for vacation, I still remember the wonderful turquoise colour of the waters!
Unfortunately, though, Lefkada is the only Ionian Island I've visited. My parents and I prefer to go on vacation abroad, so I haven't visited many of the greek islands...
How about you? Where do you prefer to spend your vacation? In the greek islands or abroad?

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 13 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

empeiros

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο empeiros αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 36 ετών. Έχει γράψει 271 μηνύματα.
I'd like to spend my vacation abroad because i like to see different ways of life there. i am curious about it.

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

Η Substrata αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 4,822 μηνύματα.
Yeah, it'd be nice if I were able to travel somewhere abroad for a change, I'm sick and tired of seeing the same scenery every single day :(

michael92

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Μιχάλης αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 31 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 1,227 μηνύματα.
I don't see a point in such a thread honestly. No hard feelings hey?
You see there's absolutely no person unable to write a complete sentence in English, unlike the other more difficult and unknown languages. Even with the most simple English you learn at school you are able to communicate easily. How about a more elaborate and specific topic to converse in such a beautiful language?

Well that's all for now, i have more topics to take a look at :P

Lita Athens

Δραστήριο μέλος

Η Lita Athens αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 541 μηνύματα.
Hi michael92! The point of this topic is to help us keep in touch with the english language, not to show if we can write a correct sentence in proper english... As you've stated, most people are able to communicate in english, since they were taught so. However, not many are able to keep in touch with english after graduating or obtaining their diplomas. This thread helps us to practice our english language skills on a daily basis. It also helps students to practice and improve their grammar and syntax. Not to mention it helps us all enrich our vocabulary!
Studying Greek literature at the university and taking many courses of Linguistics taught me that we can never really master a language. There's always something we don't know about and we should learn. There's always the need and the necessity for improvement by constant practice. Even native speakers (of any lanuage, not english native speakers in particular) have still a lot to learn!

alex2395

Δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Aλεξανδρος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 29 ετών και Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 600 μηνύματα.
You see there's absolutely no person unable to write a complete sentence in English, unlike the other more difficult and unknown languages. Even with the most simple English you learn at school you are able to communicate easily. How about a more elaborate and specific topic to converse in such a beautiful language?

acually there is
most of my classmates eve after years of English study they cannot communicate that easily
and this thread help us practise and perfect our knowledge of the Engish language
how about a topic about which books we read recently but in English
:worry:

JoJoanna

Νεοφερμένος

Η Ιωάννα αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 28 ετών, Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Χανιά (Χανιά). Έχει γράψει 74 μηνύματα.
Yeah,that's a good idea for a topic!
Everyone has difficulty to communicate in a foreign language,I think, if he doesn't use it apart from the classroom.
As for me,I try to use english ,though only written, in the internet through exchanging e-mails wth kids from other countries and in this thread of course.
But,I can't say my speaking is the best it could be,as I don't often have opportunities to practise.

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

A "point," you say? Of course there is one, as the users above me have already stated...so you're suggesting this thread should be closed? :hmm:I honestly fail to see why it bothers you that much... don't like it, don't post in it :P Not everyone speaks English as fluently as you.. In my opinion this topic isn't about "forming coherent sentences", like you said, but helping people polish their skills in English :clapup:Mastering a language is not such simple a task.

OoOkoβοldOoO

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η OoOkoβοldOoO αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 1,519 μηνύματα.
Last night i saw a dream...Ιt was as though I was able to fly over the tree tops, the rooftops and close to ground.(continue...I want to make a small story as we made sth like this in Greek...)

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

Last night i saw a dream...Ιt was as though I was able to fly over the tree tops, the rooftops and close to ground.(continue...I want to make a small story as we made sth like this in Greek...)
ΟοοοΟΟΟοοΟΟ!! I used to have dreams like this all the time when I was a little younger... :P they were fun!

Well, just for the record, last night I dreamt of being underwater :whistle: [sinking feeling much? :P]

I hope nobody here has a fear of drowning :worry:

Nikitwinaki

Νεοφερμένος

Η Nikitwinaki αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 26 ετών, Μαθητής Β' γυμνασίου και μας γράφει απο Μέγαρα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 29 μηνύματα.
(Everything i am going to write is pointless, but i wanna post something here! :D)
Do you think its bad i don't dream a lot? Well, they say that i dream but just don't remember my dreams in the morning but its like i dream once in a while and it is kinda strange..

Anyway, talking about dreams, what do you think about dream-catchers? well i don't think they work but i really like it as a decorative item.. i have a big one with five rings upon my bed. it has purple feathers hanging with orange strings... i think its cute..

fanouria

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η fanouria αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Ρόδος (Δωδεκάνησα). Έχει γράψει 261 μηνύματα.
dreams-catchers...i don't think they work either , some of them are really nice (but not all of them) .
generally, i think that i am a dreamer...what about you?

Diana Fire

Νεοφερμένος

Η Τίνα αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 109 μηνύματα.
Ι think i am a dreamer too..

_Ηρώ_

Δραστήριο μέλος

Η _Ηρώ_ αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 29 ετών και μας γράφει απο Τσεχία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 501 μηνύματα.
Αμε μιλαω παρα πολυ καλα.....
How bo you bo???
χαχαχαχαχα

alis

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η alis αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Έχει γράψει 1,134 μηνύματα.
Ι don't ''bo'' very well because my exams are fast approaching and I don't feel ready. My mood is probably the worst in months, my best friend tends to be so annoying and whatever I say seems wrong and upsets her. Other than that I am just perfect, aren't I?
I need something to cheer me up. Any ideas?

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

Ι don't ''bo'' very well because my exams are fast approaching and I don't feel ready. My mood is probably the worst in months, my best friend tends to be so annoying and whatever I say seems wrong and upsets her. Other than that I am just perfect, aren't I?
I need something to cheer me up. Any ideas?
Just generally try to keep a positive outlook, other than that I don't really have any better advice to offer you....:P

Things will start to look up soon, I'm sure of it ;)

Τελευταία επεξεργασία:

alis

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η alis αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Έχει γράψει 1,134 μηνύματα.
Well, thanks. Anyway, Christmas is all around, right?

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

You think so? Personally I can't feel the Christmas spirit yet, I'm waiting till December to go crazy with the decorations :P

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια