Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

Nikos the great

Νεοφερμένος

Ο Nikos the great αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 23 μηνύματα.
No no, I wasn't having the exams at that time, I just cursed the final exams because I have to do extra lessons at the summer to do well :P

How many friends do you guys have (And when I say friends, I mean real friends, not just the people you hang out with)?

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 14 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Pavlitos

Δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Παύλος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών, Μαθητής Β' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Ρόδος (Δωδεκάνησα). Έχει γράψει 725 μηνύματα.
No no, I wasn't having the exams at that time, I just cursed the final exams because I have to do extra lessons at the summer to do well :P

How many friends do you guys have (And when I say friends, I mean real friends, not just the people you hang out with)?

No one.Am i the only one?I just hang out with some people.But they are not considered as REAL friends to me.

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 14 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

ΕλένηΚρ

Νεοφερμένος

Η Ελενη αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 33 ετών, Φοιτήτρια και μας γράφει απο Μύρινας (Λέσβος). Έχει γράψει 48 μηνύματα.
"Is it time to return the Parthenon Marbles?"‏ Uk newspaper The Guardian wonders.
https://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/poll/2009/jun/24/elgin-marbles
That must definitely be the case. We have to support the request. The Parthenon marbles are our heritage! (And I don't wanna hear anyone call them the Elgin marbles, for God's sake)
P.S: You can find Melina's speech at Google - it's really interesting and worth reading.

Efthymios1

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο Μακης αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών, Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Πάτρα (Αχαΐα). Έχει γράψει 250 μηνύματα.
Do you believe that the marbles are to be returned?

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.

Ah, then we are in the very same position:'(:P..
I dunno if I can answer that question. REAL friends are extremely difficult to find, and even more difficult to keep. I have been, well, if not "stabbed in the back", then at least very disappointed by some people and I cannot know if I can completely open my heart to anyone.

No one.Am i the only one?I just hang out with some people.But they are not considered as REAL friends to me.

*by me:P
You certainly are not the only one.

"Is it time to return the Parthenon Marbles?"‏ Uk newspaper The Guardian wonders.
https://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/poll/2009/jun/24/elgin-marbles
That must definitely be the case. We have to support the request. The Parthenon marbles are our heritage! (And I don't wanna hear anyone call them the Elgin marbles, for God's sake)
P.S: You can find Melina's speech at Google - it's really interesting and worth reading.

Ah, well, I think that events and opinions now tend to incline towards their return. But some people in the british museum are really stubborn and narrow-minded, hence I guess more efforts will have to be put.

Sadie Moody

Νεοφερμένος

Η Sadie Moody αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών, Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Αθήνα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 110 μηνύματα.
Do you believe that the marbles are to be returned?

I think that now that the new Acropolis museum is open and already receiving throngs of people each day we're very close to managing our goal, because we stripped the British of their very fundamental argument: Right now we have a proper place to install and maintain the marbles in the best possible condition. Of course, if our government ceases to pressurise them about our request, then maybe we'll never get to admire the full stock of the remaining Parthenon marbles united under one, Greek roof.

ξαροπ

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Ιάσων αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 29 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο ΗΠΑ (Αμερική). Έχει γράψει 1,575 μηνύματα.
Currently in Brussels; great city, gloomy weather. As you probably have guessed, I'm in some internet cafe with no greek symbol options available. So I have to stick to English for a while.

Dalian

Περιβόητο μέλος

Η Substrata αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 4,822 μηνύματα.
Hi, everybody

How's your evening so far?

Green 13

Δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Κώστας αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών, Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Χαλκίδα (Εύβοια). Έχει γράψει 565 μηνύματα.
Goodmorning ladies and gentlemen! I hope you are fine as I am!

Pavlitos

Δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Παύλος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών, Μαθητής Β' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Ρόδος (Δωδεκάνησα). Έχει γράψει 725 μηνύματα.
Goodmorning ladies and gentlemen! I hope you are fine as I am!

Good morning..Can i ask you something?:P Why are you awake from so early?:P

Green 13

Δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Κώστας αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών, Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Χαλκίδα (Εύβοια). Έχει γράψει 565 μηνύματα.
Good morning..Can i ask you something?:P Why are you awake from so early?:P

That's really a good question mate! Generally in summer It takes me a lot of time to get used to free timelines and thats why you see me awaken at 10 o'clock. When we would be near September then I will be awaken after the noun hours. Plus that everyday I'm playing basketball for a while and I return to my home exhausted!:bye:

Ironboy

Δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Ironboy αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Πειραιάς (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 787 μηνύματα.
My boredom is outstandingly enhanced today!

Green 13

Δραστήριο μέλος

nasa

Νεοφερμένος

Η Ελένη αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 27 ετών και Μαθητής Α' γυμνασίου. Έχει γράψει 54 μηνύματα.
Me, I am not that much bored today, I had an outstanding idea and i am very happy. What's the weather like there? The sky is cloudy and windy here and the weather is warm! It's the perfect day for me! :D

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
Currently in Brussels; great city, gloomy weather. As you probably have guessed, I'm in some internet cafe with no greek symbol options available. So I have to stick to English for a while.

Brussels? Ah, I' m sure you' re having a really good time!

ξαροπ

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Ιάσων αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 29 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο ΗΠΑ (Αμερική). Έχει γράψει 1,575 μηνύματα.
Brussels? Ah, I' m sure you' re having a really good time!

Had. I came back yesterday. :iagree: But I had a good time undoubtedly. Best waffles and sugar cakes in the world; you're bound to get fatter there. :P

Giorgos127

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο Γιώργος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών, Μαθητής Β' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Περιστέρι (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 211 μηνύματα.
Waffles huh?? I wanna go to Brussels NOW!!!! Today I went to the sea! It was really awesome!!! :xixi:

Silent_Killer

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Άγγελος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 28 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Σαλαμίνα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 1,641 μηνύματα.
On Thirsday I'm going to France!!:)

constantinekots

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο Κωστας αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 32 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Κηφισιά (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 281 μηνύματα.

Boooring!!! I've been many times because of the business of my dad and every time I want to leave as soon as possible. Belgium is really pointless anyway...

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Had. I came back yesterday. :iagree: But I had a good time undoubtedly. Best waffles and sugar cakes in the world; you're bound to get fatter there. :P

Ah, did you bring any stroopwafels?

Boooring!!! I've been many times because of the business of my dad and every time I want to leave as soon as possible. Belgium is really pointless anyway...

An action may be pointless, a city can' t be, though.

Of course, if you have been somewhere so many times, you will certainly get bored.

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια