Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
You have no right to ask for redemption!:mad: Your mistake is inexcusable and hence you will be strictly punished!:P

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 14 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Pavlitos

Δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Παύλος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών, Μαθητής Β' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Ρόδος (Δωδεκάνησα). Έχει γράψει 725 μηνύματα.
You have no right to ask for redemption!:mad: Your mistake is inexcusable and hence you will be strictly punished!:P

Oh my god you are mean enough to make me cry!!:'(

:P

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 14 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Nikos the great

Νεοφερμένος

Ο Nikos the great αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 23 μηνύματα.
The problem most Greeks face with English's that they never actually practice them. I've read a good amount of posts on this topic and while you all mostly know the vocabulary, most of you also can't make a correct phrase. That's mostly because most of you never visit any forums with people worldwide, to practice your English. It's quite sad, really, to see the Greeks use the internet so much, to go study English so much, but in the end, they can't communicate very good with people in foreign languages. Guys, you all should try visiting English forums, there are forums for all kinds of things, find a forum related to your hobby or something and chat with other people, the same way you do in this here forum. Personally, I visit forums about videogames and chat with all kinds of people and practice my English. I would never have taken profficiency if I didn't considering how lazy I am (I never studied English at school).

Pavlitos

Δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Παύλος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών, Μαθητής Β' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Ρόδος (Δωδεκάνησα). Έχει γράψει 725 μηνύματα.
The problem most Greeks face with English's that they never actually practice them. I've read a good amount of posts on this topic and while you all mostly know the vocabulary, most of you also can't make a correct phrase. That's mostly because most of you never visit any forums with people worldwide, to practice your English. It's quite sad, really, to see the Greeks use the internet so much, to go study English so much, but in the end, they can't communicate very good with people in foreign languages. Guys, you all should try visiting English forums, there are forums for all kinds of things, find a forum related to your hobby or something and chat with other people, the same way you do in this here forum. Personally, I visit forums about videogames and chat with all kinds of people and practice my English. I would never have taken profficiency if I didn't considering how lazy I am (I never studied English at school).

Not all of us.

Nikos the great

Νεοφερμένος

Ο Nikos the great αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 23 μηνύματα.

Pavlitos

Δραστήριο μέλος

[QUOTE]The problem most Greeks face with English's that they never actually practice them[/QUOTE]

Nikos93

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο Nikos αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 227 μηνύματα.
yeah he's , kind of, right cos if you cannot write properly then your oral speech sucks as well which is quite bad , since most greeks are studying the english language since they're toddlers so...

kristie01

Νεοφερμένος

Η kristie01 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 34 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 6 μηνύματα.
oh.. i am so bored at this time...
i dont have what to do...
suggest me something...!!!! :)

Λουκρητία

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Ειρήνη. αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 28 ετών, Μαθητής Γ' γυμνασίου και μας γράφει απο Ηράκλειο (Κρήτη). Έχει γράψει 1,905 μηνύματα.

Giorgos127

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο Γιώργος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών, Μαθητής Β' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Περιστέρι (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 211 μηνύματα.
She'll be probably more bored while doing english homework :P
But I can do it if you want :)

Νίκος95

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Νίκος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 29 ετών, Μαθητής Γ' γυμνασίου και μας γράφει απο Σταυρούπολη (Θεσσαλονίκη). Έχει γράψει 1,158 μηνύματα.
I would love to do them but I can't. We have some relatives in my house and there is no time for doing your homework but I would love to help you by answering your questions. It's my pleasure to help people understand the English Language and it also helps me to improve my level.

Λουκρητία

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Ειρήνη. αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 28 ετών, Μαθητής Γ' γυμνασίου και μας γράφει απο Ηράκλειο (Κρήτη). Έχει γράψει 1,905 μηνύματα.
She'll be probably more bored while doing english homework :P
But I can do it if you want :)

I know, I was just kidding.:P
No thanks, it's a piece of cake for such a smart guy like me..:P:P

Giorgos127

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο Γιώργος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών, Μαθητής Β' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Περιστέρι (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 211 μηνύματα.
Ok!!! If you need any help don't hesitate to ask!! But you won't have problems since you are a really smart girl!! :P

And sth else!!

ISCHOOL ROCKZZZ!!!!

kotsis1

Δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Δημήτρης αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών, Μαθητής Β' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Συκιές (Θεσσαλονίκη). Έχει γράψει 421 μηνύματα.
so,do you feel like going abroad for holidays in summer?I'm in anyway!!!

Giorgos127

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Personally no!! There's no better place than Greece for summer holidays!!! :P I'll probably go to Zakynthos or Rodos... We'll see...:xixi:

nikolas17

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Νίκος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Αθήνα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 1,894 μηνύματα.
You can come to Rhodes, it's better. I assure you:P

Pavlitos

Δραστήριο μέλος

Nikos the great

Νεοφερμένος

Going to sleep...3:22 right now and I got lessons at 9... Damn final exams :(

nikolas17

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Νίκος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Αθήνα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 1,894 μηνύματα.
I love that there are many members from Rhodes on this forum!

Hah...yeah! It seems that ischool.gr is well known in Rhodes ;)

Going to sleep...3:22 right now and I got lessons at 9... Damn final exams

Goodnight and good luck tomorrow with your exams! :)

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
Oh god what i have done?I hope that the punishment will be not very hard!!:(:PWhat i have to do to rectify?:D

Rectify? You cannot make up for the horrific sins and cursed acts that you have committed. You are doomed:P.

Oh my god you are mean enough to make me cry!!:'(
:P

:mad2:
Wanna have a run too?:whip::P

Isn' t "proficiency" written with a single "f"?:what:
Laziness is quite a relevant thing/condition.

Going to sleep...3:22 right now and I got lessons at 9... Damn final exams :(

? Are you crazy? You gotta get up at 9 and you were still awake?:stars::P Anyway, did you do well?

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια