Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
Oops!Sorry for the delay!I've just saw these new posts.

1)Well ,here it is the very sophisticated Crook's message:P:

2)Generally I agree with you.When I say ''pretentious language'' I refer to the use of complex,rare and very formal words (while it's not necessary) in order to impress the others(''στομφώδης γλώσσα'' in greek).In my way of thinking this is a bit funny.

3)off topic:my little brother wanted me to put these emoticons in my post:P:
'':lol::no1:''
So I made his favour.

1) Without "it":P.
3) How old is he? What is his name? What class of Primary School does he attend?:P

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

domenica7

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η domenica7 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 32 ετών. Έχει γράψει 1,056 μηνύματα.
1) Without "it":P.
3) How old is he? What is his name? What class of Primary School does he attend?:P

He is 8 years old and goes to B class of primary school.:D
I couldn't do otherwise.I don't want to make him feel sad.:P
He has the same name with you.By the way when he sees a post of you he says''hey!Look,my name!!I wrote this!''XD:P

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
Ah... You must love your brother very much...:):):)

I didn' t complain. I like children, and I like paying attention to them (except if it is my sister:P).

Angelica

Διάσημο μέλος

Η Αγγελική αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 29 ετών, Μαθητής Γ' γυμνασίου και μας γράφει απο Άρτα (Άρτα). Έχει γράψει 2,031 μηνύματα.

I didn' t complain. I like children, and I like paying attention to them (except if it is my sister:P).

Don't be so mean !:P

*I say the same thing for my brother :PBut he's not a child any more ! He is 18 !:P

domenica7

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η domenica7 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 32 ετών. Έχει γράψει 1,056 μηνύματα.

Oh..but why??She is such a cute little girl.:DI think you are being a little bit liar now..I'm sure you love her,even if teases you sometimes (at least I guess so) ..:P

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

* you forgot a "she"

I mean that I don' t like paying constant attention to my sister. She gets boring.

I didn' t say that I don' t love her, but our relationship is not the classic brother-sister one.

domenica7

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Sure,I didn't say the opposite!:)

our relationship is not the classic brother-sister one

Hmm..If you don't bother to answer me,what kind of relationship do you have?
I hope that I'm not being too indiscreet.

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Well, she has the PWS, one symptom of which is a slight -or sometimes moderate, depending on the case- mental disorder. Well, she is two years younger than me but she still nags to get what she wants.

juste un instant

Επιφανές μέλος

Ο Βασίλης αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Πτυχιούχος και μας γράφει απο Αφρική. Έχει γράψει 30,169 μηνύματα.
Lately, i like listening to rock music on the satellite radio stations. It's a wonderful experience!

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ah... alternative rock... :inlove:

juste un instant

Επιφανές μέλος

Ο Βασίλης αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Πτυχιούχος και μας γράφει απο Αφρική. Έχει γράψει 30,169 μηνύματα.
on which station? on Astra?

Unique Dutch KINK FM is the only real alternative rock radio in Europe. 24 hours a day they play music ranging from the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Prodigy, Tory Amos, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Beck to Urban Dance Squad. Most of it is Alternative Rock, and hard Hip Hop. There is only music, no news, not so much talk, not many ad's. Very helpful: Every hour's playlist on the net. DVB on Astra 1 (19°E), 12574H, A224, SR27500, 192kbps

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJOGq5XTojo[/ame]

"Zero"

My reflection, dirty mirror
There's no connection to myself
I'm your lover, I'm your zero
I'm the face in your dreams of glass
So save your prayers
For when we're really gonna need'em
Throw out your cares and fly
Wanna go for a ride?

She's the one for me
She's all I really need
Cause she's the one for me
Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanliness
And cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like me
Intoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Bullshit fakers, enchanted kingdoms
The fashion victims chew their charcoal teeth
I never let on, that I was on a sinking ship
I never let on that I was down
You blame yourself, for what you can't ignore
You blame yourself for wanting more
She's the one for me
She's all I really need
She's the one for me
She's my one and only

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Νο, not on the radio:P. I listen to my mp3:P.

juste un instant

Επιφανές μέλος

I'll try it there, too:)

Angelica

Διάσημο μέλος

Η Αγγελική αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 29 ετών, Μαθητής Γ' γυμνασίου και μας γράφει απο Άρτα (Άρτα). Έχει γράψει 2,031 μηνύματα.

Gianmaria

Νεοφερμένος

Η !...Maraki...! αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 27 ετών, Μαθητής Α' γυμνασίου και μας γράφει απο Ιωάννινα (Ιωάννινα). Έχει γράψει 98 μηνύματα.
Τι θα λέγατε να κάναμε θέμα όπου θα μιλάμε μόνο αγγλικά;
Δεν ξέρω αν υπάρχει ίδιο θέμα.....
Αρχίζω!

Hello!
How are you?
I bored........
Where are you from?
*Sorry but i would like to tell you something...
you say:i bored...there isn't i bored..you can say i am bored...*{ειναι απο τα λεγομενα *ψευτορηματα*}...
friendly,
maria..
-----------------------------------------
Hi guys..firstly i would like to be met...my name is maria...i would like to ask you if you like i-school...of course yes...but..answer me please///thanks..

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Hi guys..firstly i would like to be met...my name is maria...i would like to ask you if you like i-school...of course yes...but..answer me please///thanks..

It is great!

Efthymios1

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο Μακης αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών, Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Πάτρα (Αχαΐα). Έχει γράψει 250 μηνύματα.
Yes i do!!!ischool is undoubtly one of the most interesting online discussion sites. It roooooooocks.:no1:

Gianmaria

Νεοφερμένος

Η !...Maraki...! αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 27 ετών, Μαθητής Α' γυμνασίου και μας γράφει απο Ιωάννινα (Ιωάννινα). Έχει γράψει 98 μηνύματα.
hi guys..how are you?I am very anxious because examines are starting!but i am thinking one thing''i will be tired for one month but after the summer is coming!''is that right?i believe yes!do you angree?

domenica7

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Yes i do!!!ischool is undoubtly one of the most interesting online discussion sites. It roooooooocks.:no1:
Yes,indeed!!:iagree::D

Hey! what are you planning to do during summer holidays?
Do you like swimming?

@Gianmaria:Sure!In my opinion you're right!You should do your best now.You gonna have plenty of time at the summer to relax.:)

Lacta144

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Μαρία-Ειρήνη αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 1,098 μηνύματα.
Tomorrow i'm taking fce exams and i'm really nervous!!!I hope i'll pass my exams because i don't want to fail and and try again the next school year.....!!

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια