Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
Yeah, U R right, every time I get back home, I am sooooo drunk...:P

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Alessandra

Διάσημο μέλος

Η Δεν έχω αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 2,716 μηνύματα.
Ι bet you are, my dear.....:D

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
Need a pic?:P
-----------------------------------------
(Actually, I have none:P, I am too drunk to take a photo:P.)

Alessandra

Διάσημο μέλος

Η Δεν έχω αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 2,716 μηνύματα.
Ι sure need a pic!

What is a pic, my dear?

domenica7

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η domenica7 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 32 ετών. Έχει γράψει 1,056 μηνύματα.
Yeah, U R right, every time I get back home, I am sooooo drunk...:P

I'm gonna tell it to your mom, nia,nia..:PAnd she will make you eat broccoli.:P

Really,what's your favourite foods?

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ι sure need a pic!

What is a pic, my dear?

Pic is an abbreviation for "picture".

I'm gonna tell it to your mom, nia,nia..And she will make you eat broccoli.

Really,what's your favourite foods?

I :inlove: broccolo! I trully do!

*what are your favourite dishes?

I love chicken satay with bami goreng or nasi goreng (one of my previous avatars, a souvlaki-like thing). Pastitsio, Chicken Pilafi, Spaghetti Carbonara -the original one, not that disgustingly creamy thing they make here-, meat pie with vegetables and a real tiramisu for dessert are all reaaaaaaaly welcome:D.

!Βάλια!

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η seize the day* αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 29 ετών, Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Νέα Κρήνη (Θεσσαλονίκη). Έχει γράψει 1,260 μηνύματα.
Ι like more simple things, like pasta with red sauce, or guros.:P

Alessandra

Διάσημο μέλος

I would surely like a pic, then. Πού κολλάει, όμως, with my previous message, dearest?
gyros, ha, gyros....a good thing!

domenica7

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η domenica7 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 32 ετών. Έχει γράψει 1,056 μηνύματα.
Ok I almost like everything except the offals(if this is the word).I reaaly like makin' ice-cream(and eating of course:p ) and cheese cake and and...:P

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Gyros, the parody of Greek food. It can either be delicious, or a disgusting peace of meat full of fat, an unchewable pie and greasy chips. Sorry to talk like that, but gyros isn' t normal food:P.

I have no pic, I told ya. Did yeh thin' 't was gonna be so easy? Gotta earn it, hey, yeh!

Just tell me, for how long am I going to be surfing the Web?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offal

!Βάλια!

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η seize the day* αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 29 ετών, Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Νέα Κρήνη (Θεσσαλονίκη). Έχει γράψει 1,260 μηνύματα.
Guros was just an example. I like anything that can be eaten. Btw, i have a fast food in witch guros is sooo τραγανός and it hasn't a single piece of fat.

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

*taganos=crispy

You don' t have a fast food,
you know a fast food restaurant

the gyros of which

Really? Oh, then I might come round!
Though I prefer meat ball pie.:)

domenica7

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Homemade gyros is the best.:D:D

Alessandra

Διάσημο μέλος

a picture of what, sweetheart? :mpam:

Λουκρητία

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Ειρήνη. αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 28 ετών, Μαθητής Γ' γυμνασίου και μας γράφει απο Ηράκλειο (Κρήτη). Έχει γράψει 1,905 μηνύματα.
Gyros huh?:/
Hmm.. I'm not really keen on gyros.:P
I prefer pizza.XD

Lacta144

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Μαρία-Ειρήνη αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 1,098 μηνύματα.
stoooooooop talking about this kind of food!!!!i'm hungry but i don't eat meat as Easter is coming......

vickaki-4

Δραστήριο μέλος

Η BIKY αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 716 μηνύματα.
Hmm.. I'm not really keen on gyros.:PI prefer pizza.XD
are you crazy???????gyros is better than pizza!:P

Λουκρητία

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Ειρήνη. αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 28 ετών, Μαθητής Γ' γυμνασίου και μας γράφει απο Ηράκλειο (Κρήτη). Έχει γράψει 1,905 μηνύματα.
No!!!
Pizza ftw!!!
XD
:P

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Homemade gyros is the best.:D:D

I don' t think it would be called "gyros", then:P.

Gyros huh?:/
Hmm.. I'm not really keen on gyros.:P
I prefer pizza.XD

Me too, but not that disgusting thing that most so-called "Italian Restaurants" serve. This is some kind of American thick, soft bread with too much cheese and greasy ham. That is absolutely disgusting pizza. REAL pizza is consisted of a thick layer of crispy bread, some cheese -in the original version, this was Mozzarella- (not too much, just to cover the bread), tomatoes and oregano. Well, I like pizza that has salami or peppers on it, though under conditions -I don' t think that a lake of fat on the cheese is the most healthy -not to mention delicious- thing in the world-.

I particularly insist on the oregano and garlic part. Those two ingredients give pizza an extraordinary taste.

stoooooooop talking about this kind of food!!!!i'm hungry but i don't eat meat as Easter is coming......

It' s not our fault, nobody forced you to abstain from meat. If you cannot stand it, simply don' t do it. Personally, I would advise you to reconsider the effect religion has on your life.;)

domenica7

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ok,with favourite food things.:P

What do you think about G.M. organisms & products?
I don' t think it would be called "gyros", then:P.

Me too, but not that disgusting thing that most so-called "Italian Restaurants" serve. This is some kind of American thick, soft bread with too much cheese and greasy ham. That is absolutely disgusting pizza. REAL pizza is consisted of a thick layer of crispy bread, some cheese -in the original version, this was Mozzarella- (not too much, just to cover the bread), tomatoes and oregano. Well, I like pizza that has salami or peppers on it, though under conditions -I don' t think that a lake of fat on the cheese is the most healthy -not to mention delicious- thing in the world-.

I particularly insist on the oregano and garlic part. Those two ingredients give pizza an extraordinary taste.

It' s not our fault, nobody forced you to abstain from meat. If you cannot stand it, simply don' t do it. Personally, I would advise you to reconsider the effect religion has on your life.;)
I trully agree with you!You 've just described Domenica's homemade pizza.:D:D

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια