Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

!Βάλια!

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η seize the day* αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 29 ετών, Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Νέα Κρήνη (Θεσσαλονίκη). Έχει γράψει 1,260 μηνύματα.
Ok lets talk about something else.
Did anyone go to Maddona's concert yesterday?

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

halvas

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Μιχάλης αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 32 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Αχαρνές (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 1,074 μηνύματα.
"One of my legs is shorter than the other
and both my feet too long"

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

aekara4ever

Νεοφερμένος

Ο Αλέξανδρος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 29 ετών, Μαθητής Β' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Γλυφάδα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 110 μηνύματα.

No way. Even though she is a great show-woman and artist, I would never go to any of her concerts because I hate her as a person.

"One of my legs is shorter than the other
and both my feet too long"

Which means?:P

halvas

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Μιχάλης αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 32 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Αχαρνές (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 1,074 μηνύματα.

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Χάιδω αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 1,969 μηνύματα.

my god-mother wanted to buy me a ticket but i didn't want to go so i missed the opportunity.i don't like madonna after all.her music doesn't appeal to me

It is not the best song that wins the competition. Voters vote for friendly countries and consequently are subjective.

take this year's Eurovision for example

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.
Or the ESC in 2005...

aekara4ever

Νεοφερμένος

Ο Αλέξανδρος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 29 ετών, Μαθητής Β' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Γλυφάδα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 110 μηνύματα.
Why do you think that this year and 2005, it wasn't the best song that won?
Didn't you like "My Number One" and "Believe"? I think they WERE the best songs of the contest, don't you?

George SK

Νεοφερμένος

Ο Γιώργος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 31 ετών, Μαθητής Β' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Γιαννιτσά (Πέλλας). Έχει γράψει 82 μηνύματα.
Didn't you like "My Number One" and "Believe"? I think they WERE the best songs of the contest, don't you?

AMAN's version was much better than the original "Believe"...

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Crookshanks αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Μαθητής Γ' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 3,567 μηνύματα.

Honestly, I believe that Malta's song was a lot better than "My Number One". Participants should not be judged by appearance, but you saw the outcome. This reflects the general state of our society.

"Believe"? Norway should have won. Dima Bilan has such an unsteady voice.

George SK

Νεοφερμένος

Ο Γιώργος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 31 ετών, Μαθητής Β' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Γιαννιτσά (Πέλλας). Έχει γράψει 82 μηνύματα.
Honestly, I believe that Malta's song was a lot better than "My Number One". Participants should not be judged by appearance, but you saw the outcome. This reflects the general state of our society.

In your defense, it is not coincidental that appearance and such plain characteristics play a major role in Eurovision. Ballades disappeared long ago from top scores. Nowadays, silly appearances and ridiculous beats shape the face of the contest, which has turned into an ugly representation of our cultural level...

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

Well, not all songs have ridiculous beats, but songs like "Hard Rock Hallelujah", this odious prostitute-like singer form Island or this year's songs of France and Germany were completely stupid...

Every year I hope that better songs will participate and every year I feel disappointed.

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Χάιδω αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 1,969 μηνύματα.
i believe that every year the songs get worse.they focus on how they'll have a memorable appearance,instead of the quality of the song.as a result,they become hilarious and the whole contest that is supposed to unite nations has become something to be laughed upon.to make a long story short,participants have stopped caring about the songs but they put emphasis on the way they look.so,don't expect to listen to a GOOD song.

Crookshanks

Διάσημο μέλος

There are always some laudable songs. The problem is that they are not being recognised.

George SK

Νεοφερμένος

Melkon

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο Κωνινος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Α' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 200 μηνύματα.
Has anybody seen the title of this thread?"Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!"This thread is to talk like you talk with your friends etc.Its not to talk like your in a F ing examination for gods sake.

George SK

Νεοφερμένος

Has anybody seen the title of this thread?"Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!"This thread is to talk like you talk with your friends etc.Its not to talk like your in a F ing examination for gods sake.

Seriously, what's that supposed to mean?

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

and who said that we don't talk with our friends about these things?our conversations are not confined o these like boys/girls,cars and clothes!

Melkon

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο Κωνινος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Α' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 200 μηνύματα.
Never mind,now try to say this out loud.

Three swiss witch bitches, which wished to be switched swiss witch bitches,
wish to watch three swiss Swatch watch switches. Which swiss witch bitch
which wishes to be a switched swiss witch bitch, wishes to watch which swiss
Swatch watch switch?

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

impossible :D

!Βάλια!

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η seize the day* αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 29 ετών, Μαθητής Α' λυκείου και μας γράφει απο Νέα Κρήνη (Θεσσαλονίκη). Έχει γράψει 1,260 μηνύματα.
Ι am very good in these:D:D
I told it 2 times:D
But my favorite is :
Εκκλησία μολυβδοτή αργυροχρυσομολιβδοκοντιλοπελεκιτή...(and continues:D:D)

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια