Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

Tempora

Νεοφερμένος

Ο Μάνθος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 32 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Καλαμαριά (Θεσσαλονίκη). Έχει γράψει 56 μηνύματα.
Do you think that magnanimity and social mores tend to disappear or we should have hopes for a better society ?

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
This requires a well developed essay to be properly answered. However, I will attempt to summarize my opinion.

In a society where, unfortunately, the word integrity is unknown for the vast majority of people, no one can cast doubt on the fact that we are becoming more and more immoral and we live our virtues outside our social life, which is of course necessary if we want to survive in it and not be constantly exploited. However, there are many people who try hard to reverse this situation by establishing organizations for example. And surprisingly, we tend to embrace these movements. Perhaps we have realized that we are social human beings and if our society is not working properly, then we face the results. In other words, if we really want to start hoping for a better society, we must help continue what other people, more consious than us, have started.

Question: What do you really enjoy doing during holidays?

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

teol20

Επιφανές μέλος

Ο teol20 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Έχει γράψει 10,425 μηνύματα.
Nothing!I'm really get bored in my holiday!

Q: Do you agree with the death penalty?

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Χάιδω αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 1,969 μηνύματα.
hmmm...that's a hot and controversial issue!
on the one hand,i don't believe hat killing one who has commited such kind of crimes can be an example of what may happen if they act in the same way.criminals are no longer afraid of being executed.this kind of penalty has not helped to reduce the crime rate.and what is prison,after all?a place where we try to rehabilitate criminals.
on the other hand,it's all very well defending the rights of the criminal!but how about the rights of the victim?i think we've lost the sight in who the real victim is.prisons are full to bursting because criminals believe that they will be released after a while by showing proper behaviour.
personal speaking,i'm in favour of death penalty.one can go on killing,and won't stop,if he is born with it.it's a kind of abnormality.

are you in favour of censorship?

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
No!!!!It is completely irrational not to let us watch educative programmes very late at night:lol:

What about you?

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Χάιδω αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 1,969 μηνύματα.
:P well,it is said to be an infrigement on our freedom of choice,but something that is banned becomes desirable.and the childern are supposed to be sleeping in that hour! :P :lol:

are you smoking?

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Νο! That' s the only thing that I have not inherited from you:P

PS: Do not use a writing book when you post your messages:iagree::bye::nono:

Q: Have you ever done any extreme sport?

Edit: It is not " Are you smoking" but "Do you smoke" illiterate woman:P

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

i'm not useing neither a writing book,nor a dictionary!:nono: :mad:my level of english is such,that i have to talk in this way,and after all,these issues are taught in our english school and learnt by heart!and it's not difficult to use your critical mind sometimes,you know :P

no,i haven't.how about you?

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Yes I have done water skiing. Last summer. It was wonderful. Although in the first minutes I wished I have not made that decision.:iagree:

Rate this forum:iagree:

Melkon

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο Κωνινος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Α' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 200 μηνύματα.
I don't know about you but i found ALL examinations from even elementary to proficiency easy.VERY easy.Now i don't know if that's me but from what i have experienced i can express the opinion i told you about before.So now everyone can make their conclusions. Furthermore when are the exam results going to be out?

piou*

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η Μαρίνα αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 369 μηνύματα.
Wolfe4ever,your question is wrong. This is the correct " I'm bored, are you?" This is a common mistake and I also used to make it some years ago.

To answer the question, yes I' m bored.

Tell me something that you really want to do this summer:)

I want someone to persuade Pink Floyd to do a reunion concert in Greece.:jumpy:

Melkon

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο Κωνινος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Α' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 200 μηνύματα.
Well...good luck doing that :)

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

so,what is the thing you desire most?

teol20

Επιφανές μέλος

Ο teol20 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Έχει γράψει 10,425 μηνύματα.
Μy computer of course!!!

Q: What's your favorite cartoon character and why?

Guest 392017

Δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Guest 392017 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 33 ετών. Έχει γράψει 591 μηνύματα.
My favorite cartoon character, after a lot of thinking is.... Nariko.. She is really lovely and sexy!!!

Q: Does anyone have a ps3??

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

i don't

maraki

Δραστήριο μέλος

Η Μαρία αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών, Φοιτήτρια και μας γράφει απο Κερατσίνι (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 732 μηνύματα.
hi to everyone.I'm new in the forum. I admire Melkon and djimmakos for the way they use english.I know that both of you have taken the ecpe.I'll take it next May but i think that it's very difficult. Today i took the alce examinations and i found the alce difficult. Is the ecpe so difficult or not?

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

:bye: maraki. Thank you for your nice words. Well I have also taken the ALCE exam last summer and sursprisingly, I found it a lot harder than the ECPE, especially the listening which is too prolonged. I have to confess that I hated every ALCE practice test and I love every ECPE one. By the way, how did you perform at the exam today?What was the writing topics about? Tell me please, one of my friends took it today I have not been able to contact him yet.

Question: What type of music do you listen to?:iagree:

maraki

Δραστήριο μέλος

Η Μαρία αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 31 ετών, Φοιτήτρια και μας γράφει απο Κερατσίνι (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 732 μηνύματα.
:bye: maraki. Thank you for your nice words. Well I have also taken the ALCE exam last summer and sursprisingly, I found it a lot harder than the ECPE, especially the listening which is too prolonged. I have to confess that I hated every ALCE practice test and I love every ECPE one. By the way, how did you perform at the exam today?What was the writing topics about? Tell me please, one of my friends took it today I have not been able to contact him yet.

maraki

Δραστήριο μέλος

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια