Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
Χ - FILER, tell us what you drink and you do not give us:P

To answer the question, I want to lead a life teeming both with money (greedy:D) and friends (social:D) but free of taxes (common greek:D). Also, do not use a dictionary when writing your replies:bye:

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Χάιδω αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 1,969 μηνύματα.
i'm not using a dictionary dear,but 3-hour classes everyday 5 days a week,have some effect on me ;)

free of taxes :lol:

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 15 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Μήτσος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών και Μαθητής Β' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 2,790 μηνύματα.
You will be overwhelmed and your little capacity brain will explode:lol:

Now tell me really, how do you tolerate such long duration lessons with 35 C outside the window?

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Χάιδω αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 1,969 μηνύματα.
:P :P no comments

we have installed 3 air-conditions but the one is never on,and when does,our CRAZY teacher opens the door,so as you might imagine,the cool air gets out of the class!in a few words,the lesson is unbearable but thank God,we have some fun so we try to forget the stifling atmosphere.and actually,there 40 C :D

do you have any lessons or your brain is sleeping(with the lights on,as Busted sing :P)?

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

This period, my bright brain is sleeping. The only thing that gets it working is opening the computer.

When will you finish your lessons?

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

on 4th July

don't let you brain sleeping a lot,because you may encounter prolems with it in the near future :P

where are you going to spend your holiday?

dIm@kIs14

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο ΔΗΜΟς αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 29 ετών και Μαθητής Α' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 208 μηνύματα.
oh by the way good evening filer!! well i intend to go to lesvos with my family but i wil be in my city for the most of the time i suppose... you know going to the sea things like that!!

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

on 4th July

don't let you brain sleeping a lot,because you may encounter prolems with it in the near future :P

where are you going to spend your holiday?

no comments as someone said:P

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

good evening dima!(:P)

sounds nice! ;)

i;m going o germany...bye greece....is there anyone with english lessons during the summer?

dIm@kIs14

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο ΔΗΜΟς αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 29 ετών και Μαθητής Α' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 208 μηνύματα.
good evening dima!(:P)

sounds nice! ;)

i;m going o germany...bye greece....is there anyone with english lessons during the summer?

do not tell me you are leaving forever!!!!:P

hm i was thinking of attending english lessons during the marvelous, fabulous absolutely superb summer.. but i declined my thought:D what is your level in english???

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

i'm in the final year,sitting for my advanced and proficiency exmas

how about you?

and don't be happy with no reason,i'm not leaving for ever :P

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Χ - FILER, bear in mind that there are many fatal air crashes occuring every day:papas:. And to advice you, do not attempt to take the ALCE exam. It is more difficult than the ECPE although it is considered to be at C1.:iagree:

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

don't worry,you'll be the first one to be invited in my funeral :P
you know how much i love you :P :P :P

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Do not worry, I know:P

dIm@kIs14

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

LOL!!! i did not say that i will be delighted with your absence!!:lol:

well.... next year i am going to sit for the b2 examination, but i surely aim for proficiency!!! well, i have heard bad rumors for ALCE too, so you should check it out:D

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

well dim@kis14, we never say give an exam. You might say sit for, take bur never give. Bear it in mind because it is sometimes tested at multiple choice exercises

dIm@kIs14

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

well dim@kis14, we never say give an exam. You might say sit for, take bur never give. Bear it in mind because it is sometimes tested at multiple choice exercises

oopppssss!!! yeah you are right!!! thanks for that!!!:D lol i need some sleep, so i wish everyone good night+delightful dreams!!:P

X-FILER

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

i know that it's a bit hard....but i'll take my chances! :) i don't wanna say "it's hard,i won't try".and,actually,in my english school we sit for any examthere might be! :P :lol:

Melkon

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο Κωνινος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 31 ετών και Μαθητής Α' λυκείου. Έχει γράψει 200 μηνύματα.
All examinations were,are and will be easy!This is just a matter of how well you are repaired.For me the person that says that proficiency or every other examination hard needs to study harder.No offense to anybody!

djimmakos

Διάσημο μέλος

Well Melkon, you cannot say a proficiency examination easy. It is hard. Even if you try hard, the examination requires a vast knowlegde. I have already passed the ECPE exam and I was tottaly prepared. I found it hard, no matter whether I passed it with a PASS in all parts. Remember, in proficiency exams you are not only tested in language awareness but in some way or another, also in your critical mind. :bye:

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια