Ομιλείτε αγγλικά!

dimipoetry

Νεοφερμένος

Η dimipoetry αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 26 ετών. Έχει γράψει 6 μηνύματα.
rethymno,as i can see you are moving to irakleio?

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 8 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

CaneSenpai

Δραστήριο μέλος

Ο CaneSenpai αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Μας γράφει απο Αθήνα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 661 μηνύματα.
School starts tomorrow and i can't even sleep. It's gonna be a tough year! What about you guys?

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 8 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

anna_ts

Νεοφερμένος

Η Άννα αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια και μας γράφει απο Ρόδος (Δωδεκάνησα). Έχει γράψει 51 μηνύματα.
School starts tomorrow and i can't even sleep. It's gonna be a tough year! What about you guys?

Don't worry, everything is going to be ok . If you ask me, I'm getting ready to move on to my new house! :)

Vold

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Vold αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 28 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Ηράκλειο (Κρήτη). Έχει γράψει 1,629 μηνύματα.
Good morning Guys !

Im moving out of my home,to the place where im going to study,crete...:worry:

What do you study ?
Let me guess. Philology ? :P

I look forward to see my nephew's new books LOL :hehe:
4th grade

Loreley

Περιβόητο μέλος

Η Loreley αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 26 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 5,860 μηνύματα.

MarilynSt

Νεοφερμένος

Η MarilynSt αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 27 ετών και Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 71 μηνύματα.
Hey there, it seems this thread's been hiding from me since day one, I feel stupid for not having discovered it earlier. :P
Anyway, I'm spending some of the most boring weeks of my life so far. I can't wait for my courses to start BUT, I won't lie, I feel a bit uneasy about meeting new people since I'm not that social or friendly in "real life", no matter how hard I try. I guess this will be the toughest part of university life for me.:(

Guest 001921

Επισκέπτης

αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμέν. Δεν έχει γράψει κανένα μήνυμα.
Hey everyone.

MarilynSt, I hope the best for the emerging, exciting and full of action new life of yours :-)

MarilynSt

Νεοφερμένος

Η MarilynSt αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 27 ετών και Πτυχιούχος. Έχει γράψει 71 μηνύματα.
MarilynSt, I hope the best for the emerging, exciting and full of action new life of yours :-)

Thank you so much! And you're in your senior year, right? Don't let anything or anyone scare or make you deviate from your goal, stay focused and make the most of this year! It's not even half as diffucult as it seems, trust me.:D

KotCoC100

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο KotCoC100 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Αλεξανδρούπολη (Έβρος). Έχει γράψει 258 μηνύματα.
Hey there, it seems this thread's been hiding from me since day one, I feel stupid for not having discovered it earlier. :P
Anyway, I'm spending some of the most boring weeks of my life so far. I can't wait for my courses to start BUT, I won't lie, I feel a bit uneasy about meeting new people since I'm not that social or friendly in "real life", no matter how hard I try. I guess this will be the toughest part of university life for me.:(
Hello :D
I think this topic is a great chance for everyone to communicate in English :)
I'm sure you'll have an amazing time during your university years!!
I'm also a little bit curious about the lessons, but I know that everything's going to be excellent!

Vold

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Vold αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 28 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Ηράκλειο (Κρήτη). Έχει γράψει 1,629 μηνύματα.
I think this topic is a great chance for everyone to communicate in English :)

That's right, but not greatly, I think.
Oh, I can't wait, I want to start my new school season, now ! :P
I'm bored and I have eleven days yet.

chrispap1997

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Ο chrispap1997 αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 26 ετών και Φοιτητής. Έχει γράψει 207 μηνύματα.
WHAT is your name? -Mary -AH mary , i will show you how το τριβουν το πιπερι..nothing nothing ist a greek phrase means that you have beautiful face
baby are you hungry? do you want a toast? listen cuase im going in to the roast

MarilynSt

Νεοφερμένος

WHAT is your name? -Mary -AH mary , i will show you how το τριβουν το πιπερι..nothing nothing ist a greek phrase means that you have beautiful face
baby are you hungry? do you want a toast? listen cuase im going in to the roast

Are you on drugs, sir?:P

Sev_vo

Νεοφερμένος

Η Sev_vo αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Απόφοιτος και μας γράφει απο Αθήνα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 27 μηνύματα.
Right now, I'm bored to death... What are your plans for the following weekend?

Drama Prinzessin

Περιβόητο μέλος

Η Drama Prinzessin αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτήτρια. Έχει γράψει 5,089 μηνύματα.
Nothing special..just studying Discrete Maths, maybe i will go for a walk. I have to study, because i will finish my exams at 30st of September. :( How about yours?

ultraviolence

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Ο ultraviolence αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι Φοιτητής του τμήματος Χημείας ΑΠΘ και μας γράφει απο Γαλλία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 13,778 μηνύματα.
holy shit I love this thread :P
How y'all doin today?

panagiotists13

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Παναγιώτης αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 23 ετών, Φοιτητής και μας γράφει απο Θεσσαλονίκη (Θεσσαλονίκη). Έχει γράψει 1,490 μηνύματα.
I've just had a German private lesson and I feel so tired...Fortunately I'm not gonna have school lessons for the next 4 days!!!!!!Yay!!!! :clapup: :alljumpy:

Guest 001921

Επισκέπτης

αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμέν. Δεν έχει γράψει κανένα μήνυμα.
Thank you so much! And you're in your senior year, right? Don't let anything or anyone scare or make you deviate from your goal, stay focused and make the most of this year! It's not even half as diffucult as it seems, trust me.:D

Thank you so much for the advice. Sorry for not seeing your post on time, but the full-time studying refrained me from doing so.

Dmzk

Δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Dmzk αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 30 ετών, Διδακτορικός και μας γράφει απο Ελβετία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 451 μηνύματα.
I'm about to reveal something that... I'm putting my live on the line. But the people, the people of this city and this country and this planet, they have the right to know this,do you understand?There are a lot of organisations who would do anything in their power to keep this a secret. Everyone knows they've got cameras at every stop lights so the government can keep taps on our comings and goings. But did you know that they then sold access to the data bases to the Illuminati, who is been using that information to compile a list of the most frequently travelled routes and then opening new locations of their well known chain of coffee houses in the most probable locations? And did you also know that they responsed surpressed fusion and solar power?Well they, the Illuminati, control all the worlds energy, and because they monitor all of our energy such, they can tell who is not watching television, and therefore know who is not receiving the sublimal messages, that they send to keep the sheep, putting their money in banks away from their secret headquarters, a.k.a. Wyoming. And again I shouldn't be talking about this, but I believe that it's everybodies right to know that recycling is a myth. All that they do with those bottles and cans is get DNA samples from your saliva, so that they can clone you. And train your clone to assasinate you and assume your identity, should you go poking your nose into the whole global warming business.

Τελευταία επεξεργασία:

Alma Libre

Επιφανές μέλος

Η Sinéad αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι Φοιτητής του τμήματος Φιλοσοφικών & Κοινωνικών Σπουδών Κρήτης (Ρέθυμνο) και μας γράφει απο Ιρλανδία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 9,229 μηνύματα.
Heeeeelloooooooooooooo. :flowers:

Scandal

Διαχειριστής

Ο Πέτρος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 34 ετών, Φοιτητής του τμήματος Πληροφορικής ΟΠΑ και μας γράφει απο Περιστέρι (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 16,692 μηνύματα.
Greek knowledge is enough
She has... εσύ χέζεις!

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια